Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I read what you said. It's the same garbage you usually spew. Hope you didn't take Baylor which you probably did. and yes someone did say that referring the "61% comment". People on here always do. They wouldn't call out someone who has information with the books saying the money was lopsided 17-1.
    I said you must be one of those naive nitwits that believes the lines maker when they say they want equal action on both side. You turn around and say that I don't know they take positions on game. That is exactly what I was talking about. You win I cant debate with a retard.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I said you must be one of those naive nitwits that believes the lines maker when they say they want equal action on both side. You turn around and say that I don't know they take positions on game. That is exactly what I was talking about. You win I cant debate with a retard.
    calm down, Thor...I don't have a dog in this race but Vegas does put a number out to get action on both sides...another myth and fallacy is that sharp money moves the line...bullshit, money and lots of it is what moves the number...this in turn gets action on the opposite side...and when you get even action on both sides, the house cleans up on the vig and/or juice.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Thor why would you tell me I believe oddsmakers get even action when I said the complete opposite.

First 123