DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Another police officer killed... This time near Chicago

Huge Manhunt underway for three shooting suspects.

Seems like this is happening every day now.

An Illinois police officer was shot and killed in Lake County on Tuesday, a law enforcement source told CNN. A search is on for three suspects, authorities said.Law enforcement on foot and in helicopters are combing the area, said Lake County Sheriff's Sgt. Christopher Covelli.

The shooting happened about 10 minutes before 8 a.m. local time, according to the sergeant.

Canine units have also been dispatched, and residents have been asked to remain inside their homes and businesses, he said.

"We asked residents to report any suspicious activity they happen to see, whether they think it's something minor or major and to keep an eye out for these three individuals," Covelli said.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

crazy

bout 40 miles north of me

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

diggity this is bigger news. you can possibly get killed by the cops in your own home...

http://news.yahoo.com/investigators-...145410367.html

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wipe out these mother fukkers

Whatever race

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Whatever race
    the cops or the guys killing? Both?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Whatever race
    typical JJ 2nd shift

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    diggity this is bigger news. you can possibly get killed by the cops in your own home...

http://news.yahoo.com/investigators-...145410367.html
    Kahn, that is disgusting also.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Been saying this for 30 years.

No one needs a gun but the military and the local authorities. Some specifications for hunters, yes. If good neighbors' would do their citizen's task and turn these thugs in, it would make a tremendous difference.
    Harder than hell gun control and help from good neighbors, this prob is solved one day at a time.

ABEHONEST

Whatever race
    I agree. No fky mercy!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11654

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    No one needs a gun but the military and the local authorities. Some specifications for hunters, yes. If good neighbors' would do their citizen's task and turn these thugs in, it would make a tremendous difference.
    Harder than hell gun control and help from good neighbors, this prob is solved one day at a time.
    You forgot bodyguards for anti-gun celebrities. They need guns.

Normal people do not. We must call the police when we catch aspiring rappers breaking into our homes.
    Points Awarded:

actiondan gave ByeShea 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MUHerd37

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Aspiring rappers could be offensive to some, more like future hall of fame bballers

jjgold

Some say it's a good thing that now cops are getting it back in return and it might change the behavior of future cops and confrontations

teaserpleaser

Some say it's a good thing that now cops are getting it back in return and it might change the behavior of future cops and confrontations
    Well can't get any worse ....law abiding citizens are afraid of cops that's Fukked up go ask poor people in the inner city what people think of the cops or their treatment. It's an easy fix you need cops on foot in these neighborhoods like in he old days pounding the flesh knowing the gang members but motherfukkers are lazy amongst other things...so fukk em I cry for cops that get shot about as much as they cry when they kill a minority. Fukk em

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

Another guy that hides behined a computer.ok next time u need a police officer when u or family memember needs help dont call.i love these offcers that do it right because they all get loped together.say what you just said to the dead officers family.no u wont god bless these guys.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrZ

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by mcaulay777 View Post
    Another guy that hides behined a computer.ok next time u need a police officer when u or family memember needs help dont call.i love these offcers that do it right because they all get loped together.say what you just said to the dead officers family.no u wont god bless these guys.
    We're posting on a Internet forum im on an ipad not sure your point ....I have never called the police no wait when I was 5 I called and hung up and they came out that was the last time I called the police ....basically I never will unless somebody dies in my house. I'd say it to a family or to an actual cop what are they going to do SHOOT ME....doubt it blacklivesmatter# lmao. Lolz fukk cops. Only squares call cops when they have problems.

jjgold

Cops kill way too many people that did not deserve to die

Its proven year after year..now this killing was not a revenge type killing

teaserpleaser

Cops are pulling people over for making eye contact... Did you hear about that one fukk em

Story highlights
    John Felton recorded a conversation with an Ohio police officer who stopped his car
    "You made direct eye contact with me and held onto it," officer told the driver, according to the video
    The officer also said Felton did not properly signal before a turn
    (CNN)When a police officer in Dayton, Ohio, handed John Felton a warning for a traffic signal violation, Felton asked whether he was stopped for something besides having out-of-state plates, according to a video of the conversation posted on Facebook.

"Because you made direct eye contact with me and held onto it when I was passing you," the officer replied in the video.

Felton posted the video on Facebook. It's another example of how the national conversation about police-community interaction, especially with minorities, is being scrutinized. Technology makes the interactions easy to record and to share via social media.

Dayton police didn't reply to CNN's request for comment Sunday but tweeted, "We are aware of the video and are reviewing it."

The city of Dayton issued a statement saying, "A Dayton Police Officer pulled John Felton over on August 15 for not signaling within 100 feet of a turn. During the stop the Officer additionally acknowledged that Mr. Felton made sustained direct eye contact prior to being stopped. The traffic infraction was verified by the video; however making direct eye contact with an officer is not a basis for a traffic stop."

Felton has agreed to have a conversation with the officer, facilitated by the Dayton Mediation Center, the statement said.

"The Dayton Police Department is a true partner in the community and enjoys a positive community-police relationship," the statement said.

When contacted Sunday, Felton declined to comment to CNN and referred questions to his lawyer, Byron Potts. Potts also declined to comment until Monday. The Dayton Mediation Center could not be reached for comment.

The officer's race and identity are not known. He said his name at the start of the conversation, but it doesn't come through clearly on the recording.

CNN affiliate WKEF in Dayton reported that Felton grew up in Ohio but now lives in Michigan. His car has a Michigan license plate.

He told WKEF the officer followed his car about two miles and originally said he'd committed a minor traffic offense -- not signaling more than 100 feet before making a turn.

"I got a nice car," Felton said to WKEF. "I don't know if he seen I was a black male. I feel like I was targeted, the Michigan car and it was about 11 o'clock at night."

Felton let the officer know he was recording the conversation and complained about being followed.

When the officer stepped away from his car, Felton said on the recording, "He followed me for about two miles and when I got to my mom's house he wants to pull on his lights. ... He ain't about to Sandra Bland me."

Felton was referencing Sandra Bland, who was found dead on July 13 in a cell at the Waller County Jail in Texas. She'd been incarcerated after allegedly assaulting an officer during a July 10 traffic stop. Her death was ruled a suicide.

In the video Felton recorded, the officer gives Felton a warning. Felton then asks why he was stopped in the first place.

"I'm not doing nothing, because I have a Michigan plate, other than that why are you trailing me?" Felton said on the recording.

"You made direct eye contact with me and held onto it when I was passing you," the officer said.

"What! I didn't even see you," Felton said.

"I am not going to argue about it anymore with you, sir," the officer said. "I'll just scan your license and give you a citation for the violation, and you could take it to court."

"OK, sir," Felton says. He and the officer then drove away.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You don't have to ban guns. Just ban gun powder.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Most of these crimes happens in states where it's easy to own a gun.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Things are getting ugly

jjgold

Cops need to put the ego in check

Uniform power

ABEHONEST

Cops need to put the ego in check

Uniform power
    Not buying that one, J.
    We will have anarchy if we don't start respecting our law officers. That means R-E-SP-E-C-T. No scarcastic lip when an officer has to approach you. Hey, I wouldn't be a policeman for any amount of money. They, and their entire family can be dismantled anytime, any day, by worthless scum.
    Now, with a lack of leadership coming from Washington, we are living in a chaotic carnival. One socalled, leader, has already contribuited to several deaths in America [my strong opinion], by throwing his own personal remarks into a violent situation. Really dumb people see this as an opening for revenge. Or the other kind; socialpaths, mixed with dumb.

Trump has already talked of this about 3 months ago. Our protector's of your freedom are almost scared to do their job, puting their lives in even more danger than any time-period ever, in America.

Wake the hell up!

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Abe u sound so retarded. Yea ban guns cause criminals and thugs will be lining up to turn in there illegal guns

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Abe u sound so retarded. Yea ban guns cause criminals and thugs will be lining up to turn in there illegal guns

ABEHONEST

Make this fine sheriff, director of the FBI!

I've seen this man quite a few times, mostly on FoxNews, and let me tell you, he is one tough, straight-up, sheriff.
    Watch him take on Obama. We need more leadership like him from our black Americans.
    This Wisconsin sheriff, Clarke, is a real winner.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/444885220...#sp=show-clips

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Despite your small dick your still a tough guy teaser, respect
    Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Well can't get any worse ....law abiding citizens are afraid of cops that's Fukked up go ask poor people in the inner city what people think of the cops or their treatment. It's an easy fix you need cops on foot in these neighborhoods like in he old days pounding the flesh knowing the gang members but motherfukkers are lazy amongst other things...so fukk em I cry for cops that get shot about as much as they cry when they kill a minority. Fukk em
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

ABEHONEST

Oh, fellow member's above, who have yet to walk completely around the block [of life]. I could beat you two so easily with math and sound logic. Even though, my man, Trump, agrees with you, I know better.

Though, to open up this controversial, can of worms, would take lotsa my time and energy. Well, unless I show the facts and hypotectical reasoning, and all you gun hugger's agree, I am right.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Oh, fellow member's above, who have yet to walk completely around the block [of life]. I could beat you two so easily with math and sound logic. Even though, my man, Trump, agrees with you, I know better.

Though, to open up this controversial, can of worms, would take lotsa my time and energy. Well, unless I show the facts and hypotectical reasoning, and all you gun hugger's agree, I am right.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Ur logic and "gun free zones" aka sitting duck zones are synonymous

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

ah yes, SBR, where 50 year old racists can get together and stew in their juices about how much they hate people of a certain complexion.

ABEHONEST

Call him "Kick-Ass Clarke!"

The man, riding high against crime. Watch this guy, he's going places.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Ur logic and "gun free zones" aka sitting duck zones are synonymous
    Well, Paco, if you want to open up that can of worms, go for it? I want to see where you will save all these lives in our coming years? And you say?
    And you went personal. Sign of a narrowminded person. No, didn't say it, but just a sign, that's all.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

for an old guy you are a dumb fukk.

teaserpleaser

Abe is an ace troll ...I see you Abe Solid work here.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

If I go and look for them is there a reward?

123 Last