Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Pro membership running out

So i get an email about 20 days ago about my Pro membership is gonna expire in 30 days. I hit the SBR Pro application form which is in link form. I see the form which is this (down from this paragraph). No where can find anything to sign back up. To the left there is a little thing that says "renew Pro" I hit that and it sends me the same page as the SBR Pro application link. Im about to give up but down the page i see a link that say's "LIVE HELP". I click that and it just spins and spins until it times out. Any advice SBR? I'll catch up to ya tomorrow.
    Become a Pro

Join SBR Forum

2Loading available offers...

Benefits to being an SBR Pro:

1. 100 Betpoints - Earn 100 Betpoints by going Pro with a charitable donation. *US only
    2. Double Forum Betpoints - Earn double the amount of daily forum Betpoints.
    3. Exclusive Pro Contests - Receive free entries to cash contests & giveaways.
    4. SBR Pro Trivia - Play Pro-only sports trivia in the SBR forum to win Betpoints.
    5. SBR Pro Poker - SBR Pro members receive free entry to select Poker Tourneys.
    6. SBR Store - SBR Pro members are eligible to redeem all SBR Store products.

Fine-print

1. SBRforum.com is an international website. SBRforum is not responsible for informing users of legalities relating to wagering activity in their specific jurisdiction.
    2. The PRO program is annual. Membership must be renewed in 12 months. A renewal reminder will be sent 30 days prior to membership expiring.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-13-15 at 03:15 PM. Reason: link does not work

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Need to disable your pop up blocker

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

And adblock if you have it

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214