daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Deez Nuts improving in presidential poll

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/08/deez-nuts-rising-in-presidential-polls.html

A new Public Policy Polling poll released today shows that 9 percent of North Carolina voters have a sense of humor or are already tired of the election; when asked whether they would vote for Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, or independent candidate Deez Nuts in November 2016, 9 percent chose the questionably named underdog. That means that Deez Nuts, who announced his campaign last month, is currently in fourth place behind "Not Sure."

In a recent PPP poll in Minnesota, Nuts got 8 percent of the vote; in Iowa, the candidate got 7 percent.

According to the North Carolina poll, fewer people approve of the candidate than would vote for him. Six percent of voters have a favorable opinion of the candidate, while 81 percent of voters aren't sure what to think. No polling firms have devoted much time to find out what voters think of the many other dozens of presidential candidates running this year, including independent Sydneys Voluptuous Buttocks, Crawfish B. Crawfish, and Democratic cats Limberbutt McCubbins and Buddy the Cat.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

I am voting for this guy.

anyone that can shoot laser beams from his eyes gets my vote everytime