Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    brilliant, the more self-made money in the race the better off this country would be.

Switch from lawyers to stock marketeers would be incredibly great for this country. Disconcerting other people can't see this, shows how backwards their logic is if they truly think status quo is what we need... lol
    lol if you think Donald Trump or Mark Cuban will change status quo
    that is a a joke if I ever heard one.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    lol if you think Donald Trump or Mark Cuban will change status quo
    that is a a joke if I ever heard one.

truthfully I wouldn't be too concerned with what you think is a joke or not based on your past post. How is that stock market crash coming?

also you can't give a logical reason why trump or cuban are status quo while I could give you plenty on why they would be great for this country; mainly trump because not sure of all cuban's platform. Can't imagine he wants to kick illegals out which this country desperately needs to do.
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-14-15 at 08:32 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

The lobbyists and career politicians are what makes the system corrupt. Business will do whatever it is required to be competitive, and if that is paying to play, or giving to politicians to receive favorable legislation, then they will do it. This is the way of capitalism.

The onus is on the policymaker who receives the "bribe", the bribee if you will, moreso than the briber.

In my opinion, anyone who is anti-establishment, is most likely to be in-corruptible. This could be by way of being ideologically pure, or by being in a position where yours and your family's financial position are already intact for the foreseeable generations. I think we should elect someone like this because these are the only people we can even hope to believe what they promise in their campaigns.

So snowball, you think we can trust Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump?
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave grease lightnin 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    The lobbyists and career politicians are what makes the system corrupt. Business will do whatever it is required to be competitive, and if that is paying to play, or giving to politicians to receive favorable legislation, then they will do it. This is the way of capitalism.

The onus is on the policymaker who receives the "bribe", the bribee if you will, moreso than the briber.

In my opinion, anyone who is anti-establishment, is most likely to be in-corruptible. This could be by way of being ideologically pure, or by being in a position where yours and your family's financial position are already intact for the foreseeable generations. I think we should elect someone like this because these are the only people we can even hope to believe what they promise in their campaigns.

So snowball, you think we can trust Hillary Clinton more than Donald Trump?
    truth

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

isn't cuban some libertarian man-child?

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/12036895_162810324058440_843588068428198 4378_n.jpg?oh=448e51a20e8c688a7223c523bb ba90ea&oe=56A5B003[/IMG]

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Name:  we give up.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  29.7 KB

DwightShrute

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Name:  we give up.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  29.7 KB
    he kicked every Americans ass when he screwed us with Obamacare and his ultimate betrayal; the Iran Deal. Which you support by the way lol sheepy

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Cuban says he may run for Speaker of the House....

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/10/09/mark-...-possible.html

First 123