stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Any of you guys checking out this ending in the D-Back game?

Never seen anything like this ever, and I breathe baseball.

Not sure if I can even describe it.

Owings hits a walk off single, but Lanb on first never touched second, and I'm not sure if Peralta touched third, one thing for sure Goldy crossed the plate. Plus you you got the security guy throwing the ball back in.

Under review still.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Had D-backs and saw walk off...went to the bathroom, came out to see it was under review. Thank god both camera crews rushed to get angles of the celebration and didn't have angle of guy going to third. That was the dealbreaker...at least according to Reds announcers. Could of also made argument that when they hugged inbetween first and second, that runners overlapped and should of been called out

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Bring out the old rulebook.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Williams View Post
    Had D-backs and saw walk off...went to the bathroom, came out to see it was under review. Thank god both camera crews rushed to get angles of the celebration and didn't have angle of guy going to third. That was the dealbreaker...at least according to Reds announcers. Could of also made argument that when they hugged inbetween first and second, that runners overlapped and should of been called out
    Umps wanted to go home an avoid unneccessary shit.
    Game over, walk off good, get home safe, don't drive if you are buzzed, see you next home game.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Works for me