stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Sunday MLB leans

It's 8:30 am, tons of time to finalize things, but this is what is sticking out so far.

Noticed last night Quintana (Chi) Duffy (KC) was 8 -105 reduced juice.
    Still is.

KC can rake against any LHP, as much as I love the KC outfit out there in Missouri I am not blind enough to know Duffy is a hamburger, the Royals weakest rotation link, Quintana is the better starter, but KC and their .270 overall team average vs. LHP will get their share, Pale Hose should easily scratch Duff-man (oooh yeaa) for 4 or 5.

Strong lean there over 8

Another one.
    Braves vs. Marlins

Under 7.5
    Shelby Miller is having a rock solid season, and without Stanton Fish don't have much fire power to touch up the Braves strarter, and on the flip side, Brian Hand is never going to make people forget about Sandy Koufax, but the Braves offer nobody with the possible exception of Markakis that can hurt any LH starter, and that includes Brian Hand.
    Under is a lean here so far.

Also, as much as I hate laying juice, (and I do) laying 130 in this spot with Miller is not really that bad of a play.

Pop quiz hot shots:
    Who is the best team in the majors since the AS break?

Phillies, that's who?

Cashner has been total dog dirt all season, Phils been raking lately, do you have the balls to put money on Jerome Wiliams?

Having said that, right handed Padres sticks should touch up Jerome, and Cashner will give up his share.
    Over 7.5 is worth a look.

Oh my God, I can't believe I am going to say this.
    I should have my betting license pulled for even thinking that Williams and Phils might be a very live puppy dog at +155 (now I feel the need to take another shower)

Oh, another thing, stay away from Max and -280, don't even think run line at home, stay far away from this game please

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good luck Nashy..

I looked at my spreadsheet and say over 8 in KC game

They have been good to me on those so sticking with it

I have been hot which is good for you

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Nice write up Nasher! GL

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Not sure where you finding Royals are raking lefties, as both teams are 12-22, 64% and 7-11, 61% on the under against lefty starters. Dont get me wrong, i'm Not saying over isnt the play, but Royals are not hitting lefties as well as youve advertised and neither are chisox for that matter. Data I am looking at show Royals have a lower batting avg, obp, ops and runs/9 compared to against right handed starters.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Not sure where you finding Royals are raking lefties, as both teams are 12-22, 64% and 7-11, 61% on the under against lefty starters. Dont get me wrong, i'm Not saying over isnt the play, but Royals are not hitting lefties as well as youve advertised and neither are chisox for that matter. Data I am looking at show Royals have a lower batting avg, obp, ops and runs/9 compared to against right handed starters.
    Usually teams hit RHP better than LHP that is universal.
    ChiSox don't hit LHP that good, but Duffy is a hamburger, I think you are missing my points here.

KC is third in average v. LHP

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/...avg/order/true

KC has the most hits vs. LHP

http://espn.go.com/mlb/stats/team/_/...its/order/true

KC hits left just fine.

This is why I don't post that much anymore, between Bear trolling my threads......

Yeesh

stevenash

Lorenzo Cain is a big reason why I liked the over of the KC game, and he's scratched out of the line up, that's now a no play.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

You need to tighten your vagina nash. How did I troll yu in anyway possible. What by offering objective data against your statement. Sorry maybe I mistook this for a gambling forum. If you want to post stuff and not deal with response then start a fukkin blog or stop being a lil bitch. I post shit, ppl disagree, I don't start biching like a hoe. Jeezus. GL I hope you win.