ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    This is not the only guy. Shogunrua gets it allin 3 ways and wins every time. I see him play horribly and get rewarded day in and day out. Just watch the 7PM tourney. It's sickening.
    You are about as bright as a black towel. Nice shove with A6os. Sorry my 88 'sucked out' on you. Another hand you were bitching about was my KK vs AK vs 55. Yeah, nice suckout there, right? The other one today was a straight flush draw vs an overpair. Let me note, that the chips weren't in till AFTER the flop. What a huge beat for my straight to hit with 2 cards to come, right? Keep whining like a little girl though, it makes for good table entertainment.

P.S. Aren't you the points stiff that bragged multiple times about doing time in the pen?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Tough field in the 7pm tonight, I predict I win.
    Tough field indeed, sorry to spoil your prediction.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Not your fault, nothing you did...100% dealer's fault

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    in true rigged shithole fukked up sbr sucks my ass fashion, he flops a queen.

typical SBR: get it in behind, or get it in the behind........

I guess great play means getting it in behind everytime and winning.....

Um... if it's so easy and you know this is how it works, why aren't you winning all the time too??

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Um... if it's so easy and you know this is how it works, why aren't you winning all the time too??
    If even half of donks stories are true, he's winning big time
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    a little thing called "doom switch".... why i lose every 80-20 fav.....

no, i know i should let inferior hands rip, but it just goes against everything I stand for in playing sound poker, everything I know, and everything I will be employing over the next four days playing live, where I will once again amass more money than wwaves has won in a lifetime of playing poker on sbr and elsewhere......

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Dude played very well and deservedly won the tournament when his open ended straight and flush draw took down my top pair. My 2nd place finish further solidified my position in 3rd on the annual leaderboard as poster
    BiTeMeUsAdOj continues to slip out of the top ten and on to the Confederate team. Will he even make that?

All the best to Bobbywaves, a great player and a genuinely good guy.
    Last edited by stevek173; 08-08-15 at 11:37 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bobbywaves

Triple_D_Bet

Dude played very well and deservedly won the tournament when his open ended straight and flush draw took down my top pair. My 2nd place finish further solidified my position in 3rd on the annual leaderboard as poster
    BiTeMeUsAdOj continues to slip out of the top ten and on to the Confederate team. Will he even make that?

All the best to Bobbywaves, a great player and a genuinely good guy.

Congrats for the finish steve, and for saying that with a straight face

Seriously though, almost anytime bobbo ends up winning, it's an excellent example of blind squirrels, with the dealer doing most of the work. I'm pretty sure you know this, but are angling for the job of announcing next bash tourney

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

been awhile, but i see people still getting very upset over these 15 cent tourneys.

Auto Donk

ll the best to Bobbywaves, a great player and a genuinely good guy.
    SteveK apparently didn't keep his glass covered at the last break, and is still rolling his ass off from the molly wussywaves slipped into his drink, cosby-style....

only conceivable explanation for such laudatory jibberish about wwaves

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    a little thing called "doom switch".... why i lose every 80-20 fav.....

no, i know i should let inferior hands rip, but it just goes against everything I stand for in playing sound poker, everything I know, and everything I will be employing over the next four days playing live, where I will once again amass more money than wwaves has won in a lifetime of playing poker on sbr and elsewhere......
    I don't usually know I've made a bad play until the other guy blows up at me about doing something dumb or unexpected. Guess it works for me here

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    You are about as bright as a black towel. Nice shove with A6os. Sorry my 88 'sucked out' on you. Another hand you were bitching about was my KK vs AK vs 55. Yeah, nice suckout there, right? The other one today was a straight flush draw vs an overpair. Let me note, that the chips weren't in till AFTER the flop. What a huge beat for my straight to hit with 2 cards to come, right? Keep whining like a little girl though, it makes for good table entertainment.

P.S. Aren't you the points stiff that bragged multiple times about doing time in the pen?
    Don't know what hands your talking about POS. I saw you get it allin 3 ways with a gutterball. Your dumbass had 910 offsuit on a KJ3 board. Two people shoved and you insta called like the fkin idiot shit player you are. For the life of me I don't understand why this happens on Sbr poker where you suckout everytime. You probably sucked up Bill Dozer really good.

Also, I payed all my points back. Talking about the pen, anytime anywhere you want to meet up chump. Let's make this happen all day big man.

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAntFather View Post
    Don't know what hands your talking about POS. I saw you get it allin 3 ways with a gutterball. Your dumbass had 910 offsuit on a KJ3 board. Two people shoved and you insta called like the fkin idiot shit player you are.
    Please show the hand history. I would absolutely love to see it. It's a damn shame it never happened...

Auto Donk

this site is always more entertaining when members are wanting to square off.....

the next Bash could have a full fight card; me vs. waves, AF vs SR, JJ vs whoever his latest challenger is, etc......

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Most dudes here could/would fight all day and no one would get hurt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I do know SBR does get hurt over words. Several here do in fact.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    yisman trying to close it out today with a win! He will be in the top 24 after todays victory, but he still needs to get to around 4600-4700 to qualify

thanks for jinxing me as always

I haven't won a tournament in months thanks to your suckouts in the 11 PM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

I need 300 more points in the next 8 tournaments. Could be a tough task since I may only be able to play in 5 of the tournaments. Therefore, I need 3 Bobbywaves cashes in those 5 events

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    I need 300 more points in the next 8 tournaments. Could be a tough task since I may only be able to play in 5 of the tournaments. Therefore, I need 3 Bobbywaves cashes in those 5 events
    3 Waves cashes may net you only 90 pts, won't cut the mustard for making Confeds.

It's amazing how POS feels the need to mention me in every post.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Well I should have said a MAJOR bobbywaves cash of 100 points each. My bad!

Of course you HAD to respond

First 12