Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by gregmav1 View Post
    maybe i will do this then, if it's that easy. thanks.
    it is.

the reason its not more popular is they will blacklist you eventually if you do it enough times

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    it is.

the reason its not more popular is they will blacklist you eventually if you do it enough times
    haha okay, i'm not a good enough bettor to have that happen so i'm not too worried about that. you mean 5dimes will blacklist you right, not W.U or M.G?

also, when they blacklist you, does that mean really low limits, or you simply cant bet there anymore?

edit: also what are the fees for that? like $40 per withdrawal? and they give it to you in straight cash at walmart?

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

this isn't a bad idea either, i've just never used bitcoin at all and am hesitant to dip my toes into it. maybe i should though, seems easy from this?

I was hesitant when I first did it, once you have the accounts set up, it's all very simple. Might as well just set up the accounts and verify them now, in case in the future you want to use them. No harm done and it'll get you familiar with bitcoin. Just make sure you save the info, because it would be terrible to forget something and not be able to get back into the wallet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gregory has discipline

Heck at times I was betting $1-$5 per game

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

haha okay, i'm not a good enough bettor to have that happen so i'm not too worried about that. you mean 5dimes will blacklist you right, not W.U or M.G?

also, when they blacklist you, does that mean really low limits, or you simply cant bet there anymore?

edit: also what are the fees for that? like $40 per withdrawal? and they give it to you in straight cash at walmart?
    No. 5dimes is on your side.

It's the paranoid fukkers at M G i don't know what their deal is. I don't know what their "motive" for blacklisting is but they do it.

gregmav1
    gregmav1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1350

Wow yeah that's stupid, what the hell reason do they have for doing that? That's retarded.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Five dimes has some free methods just ask them I don't want to post here

First 12