KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Actually, based on one unit per play, I showed a bigger profit with my NFL plays here on SBR than anyone in the SuperContest did (79-57-2, +21.50), and I bet against real lines and not stale Tuesday numbers.

Should I start charging $600?
    No LT- you should enter the SuperContest this year. With your pick prowess you' ll have a good shot at probably winning about a million or more (imo). If you're that good at beating lines you should be able to do very well in that contest. At the very least- you should be able to finish high up in the money.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

Quote Originally Posted by BughouseMasters View Post
    Sharp: if you were really "sharp" you'd know that 1-2 points hardly matter, just as long as you're on the right SIDE!!!

Buggy....You're trashing the the Masters name big time.

goofyre
    Cole World.
    goofyre's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    Anyone entering the 2015 Supercontest or Golden Nugget contest this year?
    I'm thinking bout Supercontest. I'll be in Vegas week 1 NFL so I'll have time to sign up.

BughouseMasters
    BughouseMasters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Anyone know any of the big balling TOP CAPPERS who enter the contest yearly if they sell their picks or have a service somewhere??

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Lol if these guys can even do 80% of what they did last year I'd be impressed.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by KnownUnknown View Post
    No LT- you should enter the SuperContest this year. With your pick prowess you' ll have a good shot at probably winning about a million or more (imo). If you're that good at beating lines you should be able to do very well in that contest. At the very least- you should be able to finish high up in the money.
    This +1

Enter LT

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10218

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Actually, based on one unit per play, I showed a bigger profit with my NFL plays here on SBR than anyone in the SuperContest did (79-57-2, +21.50), and I bet against real lines and not stale Tuesday numbers.

Should I start charging $600?
    Lt, they went 64-20, on 1unit that definitely wayyy over 21 units. Just sayin.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Still waiting for contact info so I can purchase picks for upcoming season. Looking for winners, pricing at a reasonable rate. Am willing to pay for platinum package.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Lt, they went 64-20, on 1unit that definitely wayyy over 21 units. Just sayin.
    OK, I thought I saw somewhere winner was 49-34.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's just random guys every year you find new winners

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    good for them, love it

god bless whatever is left that used to make this country great, I hope they get 1000+ subs

will I be one of them? nope
    Despite the fact that they won"t do nowhere near as well in the SuperContest this year, if they can sell based on just that one spectacular win- why not?

If they had $1 for every tout trying to sell somebody their bull-shit wares- they wouldn't even have to consider re-entering the contest.

First 12