daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quality of games this year way down.

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Add NFL Redzone. It's dirt cheap. Best thing you can do to enhance your Sunday Football viewing experience.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I want to know who watches an entire game? Most guys here don't but they pretend the nfl is great.
    Haven't for over a decade and I like football. I listen to the games I have action on the radio, much better analysis and insight provided by the announcers and color commentary which has made me more successful than not on half time wagers. Love play by play word pictures painted by a great broadcasting team!

While all the other fat azzed slobs are sitting on the couch stuffing their fat faces with junk food and cheap beer I'm out enjoying the sunshine, breathing fresh air, enjoying nature, hiking, biking or just sitting and reading a good book with the radio tuned in to the game I'm most interested in.

Life is too short to concede blocks of it to staring blankly at a tv screen in a zombie like trance watching a bunch of millionaires playing with their balls.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-22-15 at 12:56 AM.

cap10
    cap10's Avatar Become A Pro!

agree ;; i think that watching the 'last period only' of most sports is the way to go

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I really love the NFL and can watch multiple games. The strategic input is great.

But I guess you start to think sports is boring if you wager money on everything. Don't watch a game just because you have money on it guys.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

radio is excellent for all spots and cheaper to subscribe to live feeds

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Most of the good qbs are aging and the rest either have injuries, lost weapons, or a shitty line

or just flat suck themselves

dsmithatx
    dsmithatx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's a reflection of how retarded the youth is these days.
    Actually I'd say it's the opposite. The constant need for action and lack of paying attention to me, is a reflection of how dumbed youth has become. My great-grandpa was born in the late 1800's and fought in trenches in WW1. I grew up watching him stare at baseball games all day that could never hold the short attention span of today's youth. At night he was entertained listening to the games on his radio. He grew up before cars, out on a farm. For him picking up pennies on the sidewalk each week in town was excitement (even though driving cattle and farming had made him a millionaire years earlier). Making a new cane pole to fish with or to pick pears with or just whitling wood was his fun. I envy how simple his life was and how happy he was. Most youth today growing up in the city rat race will never have a concept of how good life can really be enjoyed. I can't wait to move back out of the city and return to my roots.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Indeed. I subscribe to XM radio at a cost of $50 for six months. Receive every NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL game plus all the relevant sports programs. Crystal clear reception for every game. I'd pay triple the price but I'll never tell them that.

Many fired coaches are now hosting their own shows on satellite radio now and I've picked up a lot of sharp insights from them previewing the upcoming weekend games. Have made enough to cover the subscription cost tenfold as a result. Save you money on the lame magazines that were printed six months ago and invest in a satellite radio. It's a handicapping tool every serious gambler should have.
    Last edited by Isaiah; 09-23-15 at 01:26 AM.

redcafe200
    redcafe200's Avatar Become A Pro!

Being from Ireland the NFL is not watched over here. Even the super bowl is only watched by about 8% of the country. Personally I find it too stop-start for my liking. I prefer Soccer,Tennis,Baseball,NHL and basketball over NFL.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by The J-Dizzle View Post
    I really love the NFL and can watch multiple games. The strategic input is great.

But I guess you start to think sports is boring if you wager money on everything. Don't watch a game just because you have money on it guys.
    Yes. This. I love the parity of NFL, every year it's some new teams coming up and getting hot, unlike dumb ass nba where you know every year who'll be there in the end. New coaches turn a team around in a year, love it.

A lot of the youn qbs aren't that great but tons of young talent at the other positions.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I don't mind listening to Sports on the radio actually.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Only way il watch nfl is if drunk or have a big wager happening...

The officiating is SO bad. I dont understand how you yanks can still be proud of the product you produce...

The games become a shadow of its former self...

First 123