Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

I feel bad for this girl I was hanging out with yesterday...

Met this girl about a week and a half ago. She has her Masters degree and is a very nice girl. She seems to be kind of reserved (not that street smart and took me a 5 time hanging out with her before she let me fool around with her) which I like very much. I woke up yesterday and looked at all the lines and thought wow Hamels is a steal at +170 or whatever it was, as all the trade talks were swirling around. Just knew he was going to have a good game. The girl is a little clingy and was trying to break away to get to Publix so I could send some money in...Well I could not make it there because I feel like she a puppy dog and follows me everywhere needing attention and all so I just decided not to go to publix and stay in the pool with her. I get out of work and see he tosses a no hitter.... first thing that runs through my mind is I'm done with her because if I wasn't with her I would have been at publix no doubt. Her schedule obviously is mon-fri 7 am -430 pm...my schedule is basically every night as I am a server/bartender so we can't really hang out until saturday and sunday morning then my 2 days off during the week. So irritated

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Why you should always have a roll ready at your disposal.

Zenyatta 19-1
    SWFL
    Zenyatta 19-1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 591

I learned that lesson yesterday...took 2 weeks off though

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

dude....you couldn't just say, hey i see a bet i need to make and then go do it? why try and hide it...especially if it's with someone who has no long term potential.

if she does have long term potential, you might as well let her know you gamble. will make yours and her life easier. she will either accept it or not. however doesn't pop up as an issue way down the line.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    dude....you couldn't just say, hey i see a bet i need to make and then go do it? why try and hide it...especially if it's with someone who has no long term potential.

if she does have long term potential, you might as well let her know you gamble. will make yours and her life easier. she will either accept it or not. however doesn't pop up as an issue way down the line.
    a few things

1. Screw Michigan St
    2. Your an idiot for not telling her.. this girl has no chance with you if you are going to hide gambling from her.

Good luck bro

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Girls don't like gamblers because gambling dominate your time and it will always be number one in your life

Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

Idk women say they don't mind gambling at first, but then you get serious...

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    Met this girl about a week and a half ago. She has her Masters degree and is a very nice girl. She seems to be kind of reserved (not that street smart and took me a 5 time hanging out with her before she let me fool around with her) which I like very much. I woke up yesterday and looked at all the lines and thought wow Hamels is a steal at +170 or whatever it was, as all the trade talks were swirling around. Just knew he was going to have a good game. The girl is a little clingy and was trying to break away to get to Publix so I could send some money in...Well I could not make it there because I feel like she a puppy dog and follows me everywhere needing attention and all so I just decided not to go to publix and stay in the pool with her. I get out of work and see he tosses a no hitter.... first thing that runs through my mind is I'm done with her because if I wasn't with her I would have been at publix no doubt. Her schedule obviously is mon-fri 7 am -430 pm...my schedule is basically every night as I am a server/bartender so we can't really hang out until saturday and sunday morning then my 2 days off during the week. So irritated
    I feel bad for you because you got no balls.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Hey baby, I'm gonna run to Publix and grab some (insert something that Publix sells) - be right back! You need anything?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

maybe mismanaged the situation there a bit agree with Jaker

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Hey baby, I'm gonna run to Publix and grab some (insert something that Publix sells) - be right back! You need anything?
    yeah, like that's not suspicious. Any normal girl would wonder why she can't come, and why the sudden urge for a public run. He should have just said he's gotta send some $ to his sister who's a missionary in the Philippines lol

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    yeah, like that's not suspicious. Any normal girl would wonder why she can't come, and why the sudden urge for a public run. He should have just said he's gotta send some $ to his sister who's a missionary in the Philippines lol

a normal girl would take the chance to order something expensive and stay at the pool

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post

a normal girl would take the chance to order something expensive and stay at the pool
    Order something expensive and stay in the pool? I guess you have a different imagination than I do. I'm assuming this guy is some what young , hanging at an apartment pool, with a girl he's only hung out with a few times.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

seriously grow some fukking balls pal!!!

depending on her major, if it's related to math, maybe she can help you cap?

two birds with one stone pal. think for a second there...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Most women despise gambling as well.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Whats this girl look like? Post a picture.

Does she has a nice face, , ass, pussy?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMon

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ya...

first, always keep something in your account. Gotta be prepared. Wiring money on the weekend has to be a pain.

Two, if you're going to gamble and date girls get creative or just be honest.

girlfriend/wife didn't like it that I played poker and bet football. Got tired of fighting it so i cashed out 1k and gave it to her. Haven't had that discussion since.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9764

post makes no sense, how would you feel bad for her, sounds like your mad at yourself. She could care less about you

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Most women despise gambling as well.
    well op can despise her about her being clingy and she can despise op about his gambling problem.

what's the problem here?

jjgold

if you gamble prepare to not have a girl because you rather gamble than spend money on her

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    well op can despise her about her being clingy and she can despise op about his gambling problem.

what's the problem here?
    If she's clingy there's going to be some other problems down the road...including if you ever try to dump her
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yeah i hear you. clingy girls give you no space and suffocate you, not even time to cheat.

i say most of them are inexperienced and can get hurt easily but if op has a gambling problem, she'll leave first so he shouldn't worry about that part...

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    post makes no sense, how would you feel bad for her, sounds like your mad at yourself. She could care less about you
    Like you know anything about women...go stalk a tennis court

jjgold

I would love a clingy girl

I like them real possessive

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would love a clingy girl

I like them real possessive
    well you better hit the lotto pal. it's always clingy girls and not clingy mature grannies.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

u felt so bad you let her cost you money on a nice dawggg smh and shes not even your girl wow

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    well you better hit the lotto pal. it's always clingy girls and not clingy mature grannies.
    Kahn I want them texting me day and fukkin night

No lie...they you know they like you..stalkers cool too only if decent looking

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Whats this girl look like? Post a picture.

Does she has a nice face, , ass, pussy?
    I was dancing with her last night daggles

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

Quote Originally Posted by Zenyatta 19-1 View Post
    She seems to be kind of reserved (not that street smart and took me a 5 time hanging out with her before she let me fool around with her) which I like very much.
    Here's the red flag. forget the clingy or schedule stuff.

If a woman can keep her hands off you for FIVE dates she either does not like the dick, or you, badly enough to ever be a good partner.

Women who want to "wait" are just control freaks and problems waiting to happen.

Unless you like being nagged and pussified for life. Some men do! It's easier to be their child than their man really.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Clingy?! Sounds like the two of utes schedule don't match up. So she just wants to spend the limited amount she has free with u. Sounds normal. Maybe your too addicted to the game.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Here's the red flag. forget the clingy or schedule stuff.

If a woman can keep her hands off you for FIVE dates she either does not like the dick, or you, badly enough to ever be a good partner.

Women who want to "wait" are just control freaks and problems waiting to happen.

Unless you like being nagged and pussified for life. Some men do! It's easier to be their child than their man really.
    Couldnt disagree more with this

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Clingy?! Sounds like the two of utes schedule don't match up. So she just wants to spend the limited amount she has free with u. Sounds normal. Maybe your too addicted to the game.
    +1.

jjgold

this kid a compulsive gambler

Zenetta let me get you in a fukkin program man

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    this kid a compulsive gambler