MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

People have the right not to glorify admitted/confirmed PED users but I just hate the attitude that they are some kind of pariah, as if they did something so out of line

PED users were the norm, not the exception if you take the blinders off and pay attention

Talent is talent to me....Plenty of garbage players that juiced up and were still garbage players...it's just an enhancer that many many players dabbled with and it certainly doesn't make a garbage player into a superstar

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    People have the right not to glorify admitted/confirmed PED users but I just hate the attitude that they are some kind of pariah, as if they did something so out of line

PED users were the norm, not the exception if you take the blinders off and pay attention

Talent is talent to me....Plenty of garbage players that juiced up and were still garbage players...it's just an enhancer that many many players dabbled with and it certainly doesn't make a garbage player into a superstar
    Right but does it make a good player great? That's the argument here I think. Arod is unquestionably a good player wo juice. Is he great because of it though?? We will never know but if you were great without it, you wouldn't take it. Just my take.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Right but does it make a good player great? That's the argument here I think. Arod is unquestionably a good player wo juice. Is he great because of it though?? We will never know but if you were great without it, you wouldn't take it. Just my take.
    Sure you would, and here's why.

Arod one of the best sees guys not half as good putting up monster numbers and closing the gap on him... He knows he's better and knows they're using. What do you do? You start using to separate yourself from those players again. Simplest explanation, anyone should understand it.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

He is passing players historically that did not use PEDS though. That is the issue, messing with the numbers is not clean. Yes the era in which he played in he is one of the best, however over the test of time it will forever be skewed. Besides he dated Madonna

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He was always good we just do not know did he use roids most of his career??

Roids do not make good players great..lol

You still have great skills

First 12