jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good call

buckeyez1fan
    buckeyez1fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

Quote Originally Posted by Yazworm91 View Post
    Thanks for showing these stats. The argument could be made that yes they are 2nd in runs scored against lefties but they've also had 28% more at bats against lefties against the MLB avg. They are also 13-22 against lefties this season. I wouldn't classify that as a good unit against LHP.
    Thank you.

buckeyez1fan

make that 13-23 against LHP after the Indians amazing 1 run performance against LHP Rodon on Sunday lol

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Win/losses are irrelevant stats to team hitting. You can account for the number of games Cleveland has played vs the rest of the league vs LHP. They are a top 5 unit for sure.

buckeyez1fan

God I wish you guys were MLB scouts, because the real ones throw LHP at the Indians all day. I can't believe I wasted my time making one post against this argument because its laughable. Everyone in MLB knows the Indians are far less superior against LHP.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

The quality of LHP the Indians have to face in that division is no surprise they have a losing record vs LHP. Not fun seeing Sale, Quintana, Price over and over again. I am no scout but the numbers are there for anyone to see.

They get on base, they hit for extra bases, they fail at times driving in runners but overall upper tier LHP hitting team statistically speaking.

Will this information make you money? Probably not, Twinkies lost value, Indians lost value, vegas knows everything already.

Season ticket holders may feel otherwise along with experts and that's cool with me, I don't see it that way. Perhaps you guys that have watched the game for decades already know something I don't or are privy to information that I do not have. If so please share it with me.

First 12