I am here I do not see Lesean

Working as a waiter.

Cocktail wieners and chicken nuggets.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

McCoy Cancels Party!
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...n-bills-eagles

"Since the media and Internet took my before camp party outta context , I had to switch up my party strategy .
    So tonight I'll be inviting everyone to my back to business party . Featuring DJ @DonaldTrump on the 1's and 2's . Special invited guests @RexRyan , @chipKelly ,@Rogergodell , my man Barack .oprah, Carli Llyod , and even that terrible waiter with the awful service from the burger joint is invited. Don't bring your Id because there won't be any alcohol anyway.
    Open smoothie bar all night tho . Don't worry bout the confidentiality agreement. No only are ladies invited but everyone is invited , except hulk hogan he can't come . Maybe even @meekmill and @drake will hit the stage together . Turn up time party time !!!! #shadyinvite #djdonald #donaldplaylist #billsmafia"

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Rite Aids has just released a statement

- effective 12:59 PM today you can't buy a tube of stretch mark jelly or weave glue within 10 miles of the Queen City

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Baby mama looks rachet as fukk...can she not see the lumpy pancake batter on the back of her legs before she posted that pic that is nasty as fukk. Poor shady got caught up with a t.h.o.t....I really hope she's just kidding about shady eating her snatch that's a nice way to get throat cancer eating rachets out.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    . I bet she's laughing all the way to the bank cold setup if what shady is saying about her lying about birth control is real probably is that's a new thing this generation of females are doing finding dudes with good income and living off the child support,alimony, and welfare...it's gross

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Lmao McCoy is such a clown. Typical dead beat jerkoff,his baby moms airs his dumbass out lmao. Guy is gonna fail miserably in that dump Buffalo. Spent all off season whining about his ex coach and trying to set up some "eyes wide shut" orgy smh. If I'm a bills fan I'm fed up with this asshole already
    really you're cool with chicks setting dudes up for child support? And how can he be a dead beat if he's paying child support. That's a ho that setup an athlete for a meal ticket and you think that's a good thing? Pussification of murrika continues...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    If the party is in Buffalo, those girls are going to be fat and gross.
    not true.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    McCoy Cancels Party!
    http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...n-bills-eagles

"Since the media and Internet took my before camp party outta context , I had to switch up my party strategy .
    So tonight I'll be inviting everyone to my back to business party . Featuring DJ @DonaldTrump on the 1's and 2's . Special invited guests @RexRyan , @chipKelly ,@Rogergodell , my man Barack .oprah, Carli Llyod , and even that terrible waiter with the awful service from the burger joint is invited. Don't bring your Id because there won't be any alcohol anyway.
    Open smoothie bar all night tho . Don't worry bout the confidentiality agreement. No only are ladies invited but everyone is invited , except hulk hogan he can't come . Maybe even @meekmill and @drake will hit the stage together . Turn up time party time !!!! #shadyinvite #djdonald #donaldplaylist #billsmafia"
    Well that explains why he wasn't here.

Where was I working?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-22-16 at 10:56 AM. Reason: image does not exist

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

NFL player cancels 'females-only' party after Instagram invitation completely backfires

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/nfl-pl...141953152.html

First 12