Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol, just know found out what he said and I knew

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Report: Hulk Hogan Refers to “Fukking ---------” in Leaked Transcript

[UPDATED] World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. has cut ties with the professional wrestler Hulk Hogan, reportedly due to sealed transcripts quoted by the National Enquirer on Friday morning in which Hogan (real name: Terry Bollea) refers to black people as “fukking n----” and admits that “I am a racist, to a point.”

Update, 9:45 a.m.: The Enquirer and Radar have published excerpts of transcripts submitted to a Florida court overseeing Hulk Hogan’s $100 million lawsuit against Gawker Media. In the transcripts, reportedly transcribed from a sex tape depicting Hogan having sex with the wife of Tampa-area radio shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge Clem, Hogan reportedly discusses his daughter Brooke Bollea’s business and personal relationships with a “black billionaire,” who apparently offered to fund his daughter’s burgeoning music career, and the billionaire’s son. Some excerpts:
    “I don’t know if Brooke was fukking the black guy’s son,” Hulk raved, the sources add.

“I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, fukking n--. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever.” ...

According to sources, he said: “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to fukk some n, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

“I guess we’re all a little racist. Fuking n."

It is not precisely clear how the Enquirer obtained the transcripts, which are currently under seal in Pinellas County, Florida. According to the tabloid, “an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.”
    Update, 10:15 a.m.
    WWE has terminated its relationship with Hogan:
    “WWE terminated its contract with Terry Bollea (aka Hulk Hogan),” the organization told Us Weekly in a statement on Friday. “WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide.”

On WWE.com, Hogan is no longer listed on the WWE Hall of Fame page, and all of his merchandise has also been removed from WWEShop.com. The only thing currently remaining that mentions Hogan involves WWE’s upcoming Australian tour, which Hogan was scheduled to take part in as General Manager. However, when any attempt to access this page is made, a message appears stating “you are not authorized to access this page.”
    again, just like donald sterling situation, this has nothing to do with race. Private conversation of an upset father.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Really surprised Hulk Hogan is a racist. He looks like the poster child of KKK.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Hulk Hogan is a WWF/WWE God.

One racist rant and he's erased from WWE history just like that? Brother, thats Crazy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

All he has to do is say that he is transgender and all will be forgiven.
    Points Awarded:

Ralphie Halves gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikewlgm gave Kermit 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GoBlue77, and packerd_00

Kermit

Jesus Christ, this is from 8 years ago?
    Last edited by Kermit; 07-24-15 at 09:29 PM.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Hulkamania should have died off 15 years ago. Whatever it takes, I'm glad it happened.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I pity....

Last edited by shari91; 07-24-15 at 07:58 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn the only white dude I looked up to as a kid is a fukkin bigot ....hurt not going to lie.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Who wasn't a Hulkamaniac growing up in the 80's,that dude was a legend.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Impossible Giant. Macho Man is dead.

He's in Heaven now.

So is Warrior

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Still no audio?

I can't wait to hear The Hulkster and his 24 inch pythons running wild, brother.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Last edited by RonPaul2008; 07-24-15 at 09:24 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Damn the only white dude I looked up to as a kid is a fukkin bigot ....hurt not going to lie.
    I loved Jordan as a kid, followed him throughout my early teens. He came out and admitted that he was a racist a few years ago, but that didn't really change my opinion of him. I guess culturally that it is just expected that white people should accept that they are not liked by black people.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Well... The WWE knows more than what the media is indicating. And from what the media is indicating that is pretty bad.

You would have to think... the WWE has even a BETTER angle on this story. They wouldn't jump the gun and pull everything off the website THIS QUICKLY. Hulk Hogan is/was an icon for the WWE.

Can't wait to hear more about this story tomorrow. This should get good.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Still no audio?

I can't wait to hear The Hulkster and his 24 inch pythons running wild, brother.

CM Punk was right, Hogan was a huge ass kisser and it was because of him that Scott Steiner was banned from ever getting into the WWE Hall of Fame. Hogan has done other things and ever since McMahon saved him from TNA, he has done everything McMahon has told him to do. So, what'cha gonna do brotha when the money stops running wild on you?

I still like Hogan. Hogan is the mainstream of wrestling.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I loved Jordan as a kid, followed him throughout my early teens. He came out and admitted that he was a racist a few years ago, but that didn't really change my opinion of him. I guess culturally that it is just expected that white people should accept that they are not liked by black people.
    just cause your view of MJ didn't change does that mean teaser should be like you??? confused about that comment I thought everyone is different all human beings but different. So the dumb statement you just made doesn't make sense. Especially with the racial tones I guess you were trying to spew.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Wait a minute... the report is... 8 years ago this happened?

8 years ago?!?!

Come on.... people have to stop this sh#$. That long ago? Come on. Leave it alone.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    who the fukk watches wwe? and do you really believe all this shit? sorry to burst your bubble giant but wwe is fake...

Millions of people around the world

Guess what Jurassic World isn't real and I bet you watched that

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Millions of people around the world

Guess what Jurassic World isn't real and I bet you watched that

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    So is the NBA and NFL, what's your point?
    Stawp

The Giant

My mom just made me take down one of my Hulk Hogan posters in my bedroom.

This totally sucks, guys.

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

My favorite part of this story is that the woman he was nailing has a husband named "Bubba The Love Sponge"

The Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    My favorite part of this story is that the woman he was nailing has a husband named "Bubba The Love Sponge"

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Awww poor white ppl black ppl have done them so wrong the years.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol, just know found out what he said and I knew

again, just like donald sterling situation, this has nothing to do with race. Private conversation of an upset father.
    Seems like it has a little something to do w race

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    just cause your view of MJ didn't change does that mean teaser should be like you??? confused about that comment I thought everyone is different all human beings but different. So the dumb statement you just made doesn't make sense. Especially with the racial tones I guess you were trying to spew.
    I wasn't trying to spew anything. My point was basically this, the whole world is talking about this Hulk Hogan thing now, it's everywhere. But when a black celebrity comes out as a racist no one really seems to care. It's like it is just acceptable.

hugh_jorgan
    hugh_jorgan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    Finally, something from you that I agree with

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Seems like it has a little something to do w race
    only because he needed something to label the guy with, if he was chinese it would have been chink, if he was a jew it might have been heeb, beaner for a mexican but we got ****** which, financially, is the worst one for a white celebrity figure to say. Just stupid what is happening to him and all the cowards throwing him under the bus.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_jorgan View Post
    Finally, something from you that I agree with

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    only because he needed something to label the guy with, if he was chinese it would have been chink, if he was a jew it might have been heeb, beaner for a mexican but we got ****** which, financially, is the worst one for a white celebrity figure to say. Just stupid what is happening to him and all the cowards throwing him under the bus.
    gotcha..

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

I was jumped by 4 black dudes when I was waking to the store at age 15 all for $5.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    I was jumped by 4 black dudes when I was waking to the store at age 15 all for $5.
    You deserved it, you were probably flaunting your privilege.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

More Hulk Hogan Racist Comments Leak, Jamie Foxx Gets Name Dropped
    by Nick Roman on July 27, 2015 at 5:00 pm
    SHARE TWEET

Hulk Hogan remains on the wrong side of the press, at the moment. Just days after a transcript was leaked featuring racist comments the Hulkster (born Terry Bollea) made in a sex tape, it is now being reported that new racist comments have been revealed.

The first comments had been under seal in a Florida court, since they were a part of the sex tape lawsuit Hulk Hogan has filed against Gawker Media. However, the National Enquirer still managed to obtain the comments, and the potential media firestorm resulted in WWE preemptively cutting all ties with Hogan, not only releasing him from his “Legends” contract but also firing him from his role as a judge on currently-airing USA Network reality series Tough Enough. Moreover, he’s been erased completely from the WWE website, including the Hall of Fame listing, and the roster for the upcoming WWE 2K16 videogame.

So what did Hulk Hogan say this time? Well, it appears he’s name-dropped Jamie Foxx in his latest rant, in which he, once again, complains about the black producer who was looking to help his daughter, Brooke, jumpstart her music career:

“F***ing n***er… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track,” Hogan ranted. “I didn’t even tell Brooke about it. F*** her. Brooke and [producer’s name withheld] met in Miami.”

He continues, “Brooke f***s up a $10 million deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, ‘F*ck you, Dad.’ She’s never said that. She flipped a bird at me.”

“I have this huge f***ing house in Miami,” he raved. “My family never comes home. They went to L.A. F*** ’em.”

In short, these comments add to the pileup from the first leak, as Hogan was on record as saying, “I am a racist, to a point, f***ing n***ers.”

Hogan already apologized for the first comments, and Brooke Hogan even penned a touching poem in defense of her father. But will she stand by him through THIS? In which he outright says, in reference to Brooke, “F*** her”?

Read more: http://www.rickey.org/more-hulk-hoga...#ixzz3h97AdMbr

First 123 Last