Dujkan
    Dujkan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

ID up front, or when bookie ask for it?

I mean, if you insist to give ID up front, and verify account, that ususaly means that you know what are you doing, and read some posts on diferent forums, and bookie will keep close eye on you, because you are smart.
    If you dont verify documents, bookie will think you are avreage Joe that loses money, until they realise you cost them money. Then verification proces can take up to months, and bad things can happen.

What is your opinion, is it better to insist to verify documents up front, or when bookie ask for documents?

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

A book is not going to judge based on how you submit verification documents. That is a personal choice. I doubt that most submit documents prior to wanting to get paid. The only thing a book will ever judge you on is how much you are winning and how you are doing it.

I don't provide any information until time to withdraw at which time I put it in ahead of time knowing I will be withdrawing within a certain time frame to give sufficient time for any problems.

If a book gives you the run around on this sort of thing, you probably just chose a bad book.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Liquor up front. Poker in the rear.

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27380

Wait til they ask.

Wanting to verify up front might signal to the book that you are worried your fake id will not pass scrutiny.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    A book is not going to judge based on how you submit verification documents. That is a personal choice. I doubt that most submit documents prior to wanting to get paid. The only thing a book will ever judge you on is how much you are winning and how you are doing it.

I don't provide any information until time to withdraw at which time I put it in ahead of time knowing I will be withdrawing within a certain time frame to give sufficient time for any problems.

If a book gives you the run around on this sort of thing, you probably just chose a bad book.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20357

Quote Originally Posted by Krashman View Post
    Wait til they ask.

Wanting to verify up front might signal to the book that you are worried your fake id will not pass scrutiny.
    Dangerous in my view.
    Better to find out up front than hit that hurdle when you want to withdraw.
    I always like to get my ID verified before making a deposit at a new book. That way there should be no hassles or delays when it comes time to make a withdrawal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would always verify documents ahead of time regardless of the book I think in Australia it's a law and also Asian Books

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would always verify documents ahead of time regardless of the book I think in Australia it's a law and also Asian Books
    do u recommend any asian books for US players ?

i'd rather give my money to asians than Costa Ricans

atleast the asians probably know how to spend it better

what is that shit they eat ? Blowfish sushi?

anybody ever eat it?

if its prepared wrong it will kill you.

DE Jared Allen was talking about it in an interview

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

USA players and United Kingdom players are not allowed at Asian books

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Liquor up front. Poker in the rear.

Get the paperwork out of the way. Make sure there are no hangups. Save your copies and keep all email communication, especially the one that says you are verified.

Don't fuk around with your money.