smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

If they fought 10,000 times Floyd would win 10,000 times.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She could never pin him

lol you guys are real clowns

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She could never pin him

There are kids in high school that could pin him, easily too.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

She could never pin him
    A 90 lb person with half her judo training could pin him

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

She could never pin him
    Back to your lack of knowledge/nhl moderator cave ..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

no way Floyd is going down to 135. cyborg told me so

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    its pretty simple guys..

If they fought today.. In the Octagon.. Ronda Wins.. In the Ring.. Floyd Wins..

In a year from now.. Floyd wins in both rings..
    Agree. Anyone that remotely knows anything about mma, Ronda would win.

I hate how women are slowly creeping into men's sports...that female pitcher that was pitching against the boys...little league or some shit. That being said, wish this would actually happen. So many people would lose money betting Floyd. Once it's on the ground it's game over and if u don't think she could get him to the ground, well, lol...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah but how is she gonna even take him down? there are world class boxers with much better footwork and hand speed that can barely touch the guy. he could just jab her to death. you guys give this bull dyke too much credit.
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave Ghenghis Kahn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

If Rousey truly thought she could beat any male, she would take a shot at one of the lower-level male MMA fighters in her weight class; she'll never do it because she would be smoked easily.
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave DrunkHorseplayer 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

As long as she can avoid Floyds right hand...thing has alotta sting and could put her out for good.

the xx
    the xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 403

Mayweather -400

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Floyd would beat her with open hand slaps.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3691

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    If Rousey truly thought she could beat any male, she would take a shot at one of the lower-level male MMA fighters in her weight class; she'll never do it because she would be smoked easily.
    I don't think she thinks she can beat any male. She just thinks she can beat any male untrained in MMA and I agree with her. Most of the lower level male UFC fighters in her weight class would probably beat her. But even the worst UFC male figther in her weight class would destroy Floyd in an MMA fight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

jjgold

She will lost this weekend

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

Agree. Anyone that remotely knows anything about mma, Ronda would win.

I hate how women are slowly creeping into men's sports...that female pitcher that was pitching against the boys...little league or some shit. That being said, wish this would actually happen. So many people would lose money betting Floyd. Once it's on the ground it's game over and if u don't think she could get him to the ground, well, lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    As long as she can avoid Floyds right hand...thing has alotta sting and could put her out for good.
    Quote Originally Posted by the xx View Post
    Mayweather -400
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I don't think she thinks she can beat any male. She just thinks she can beat any male untrained in MMA and I agree with her. Most of the lower level male UFC fighters in her weight class would probably beat her. But even the worst UFC male figther in her weight class would destroy Floyd in an MMA fight.

I'm losing so much faith in humanity reading this absolute garbage.

Retibol
    Retibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

Can Lebron beat Serena in Tennis if we give him 1 year of hard training? ofcours not

I say if we put them in Octagan right now, i give Ronda ~65% edge

Give mayweather 2 weeks MMA training and i say its more like a coinflip

2 Months Mayweather absolutly destroys her.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Heyeverybody99 View Post
    I'm losing so much faith in humanity reading this absolute garbage.
    How many MMA fights have you watched? Let's say there is a guy named Felix that is the best sandwich maker in the world. He only makes sandwiches, nothing else. Then one day he decides to enter a competition for Chefs. How well do you think he would do? Unless the contest is ONLY making sandwiches he's going to lose... even to women. Granted, people that eat a lot of sandwiches will probably think that Felix will win this competition easily because sandwiches are all that they eat... so... they don't know any better. Once Felix gets into unfamiliar territory he's going to get his ass handed to him just like Floyd would.

Floyd is not even a knockout fighter. Even if Floyd landed a clean shot on Ronda there is a decent chance she wouldn't get KO'd. As I mentioned in a previous post... Ronda is not going to just be standing there in front of Floyd. It's unlikely that she will be standing at all once she gets within a few feet of him. She'll likely be going for a low single leg takedown. Look this move up and explain to me how you would punch someone in the face while they are doing this to you. If at any point the fight goes to the ground Ronda would have Floyd tapping out in less than 20 seconds. Go watch 100 MMA fights and then explain to me why you are losing so much faith in humanity. It's hard for me to fathom that anyone that has seen more than 100 MMA fights would think that Floyd would win. Boxing is just a part of MMA. And because Floyd is a boxing genius Ronda would avoid it all together.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GoBlue77

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

She will lost this weekend
    You want to bet on it, jjdoublechins?

GoBlue77

How many MMA fights have you watched? Let's say there is a guy named Felix that is the best sandwich maker in the world. He only makes sandwiches, nothing else. Then one day he decides to enter a competition for Chefs. How well do you think he would do? Unless the contest is ONLY making sandwiches he's going to lose... even to women. Granted, people that eat a lot of sandwiches will probably think that Felix will win this competition easily because sandwiches are all that they eat... so... they don't know any better. Once Felix gets into unfamiliar territory he's going to get his ass handed to him just like Floyd would.

Floyd is not even a knockout fighter. Even if Floyd landed a clean shot on Ronda there is a decent chance she wouldn't get KO'd. As I mentioned in a previous post... Ronda is not going to just be standing there in front of Floyd. It's unlikely that she will be standing at all once she gets within a few feet of him. She'll likely be going for a low single leg takedown. Look this move up and explain to me how you would punch someone in the face while they are doing this to you. If at any point the fight goes to the ground Ronda would have Floyd tapping out in less than 20 seconds. Go watch 100 MMA fights and then explain to me why you are losing so much faith in humanity. It's hard for me to fathom that anyone that has seen more than 100 MMA fights would think that Floyd would win. Boxing is just a part of MMA. And because Floyd is a boxing genius Ronda would avoid it all together.
    than you for breaking it down so even the simpletons here can understand. too much male pride here clouding peoples judgement

also i think rousey would also beat floyd at making sammiches for what its worth, bet she makes a real mean sandwich. mmmm

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    than you for breaking it down so even the simpletons here can understand. too much male pride here clouding peoples judgement

also i think rousey would also beat floyd at making sammiches for what its worth, bet she makes a real mean sandwich. mmmm
    I'd choke Rousey out with my cack in 40 seconds flat.

GoBlue77

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    I'd choke Rousey out with my cack in 40 seconds flat.
    can i get odds on that rear naked cack choke?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mirinquads

jjgold

She is the face of the UFC right now man or woman

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Last I checked, boxing is allowed in MMA. Mayweather's speed is far superior to Rousey's and with those tiny gloves, he wouldn't need more than one or two punches.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

floyd will act like he's touching gloves and do this shit to her, it'll be the quickest mma fight ever...

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    yeah but how is she gonna even take him down? there are world class boxers with much better footwork and hand speed that can barely touch the guy. he could just jab her to death. you guys give this bull dyke too much credit.
    You mean there are world class boxers with much better footwork that would still be taken down by highschool wrestlers

jjgold

Unless she faces, and defeats, Cristiane "Cyborg" Justino, there will always be an asterisk next to Rousey's record.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Boxing is a joke. End of story

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    You mean there are world class boxers with much better footwork that would still be taken down by highschool wrestlers
    from the size of a boxing ring and the size of an octagon. no way rousey could even take him down. he would just run around in circles, jabbing her to death. jab, jab, step away, jab, jab, step away...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

for the goons that really think rousey can beat mayweather in the octagon, the bull dyke is only blabbing her mouth since it's a win win for her. if she really thinks she could beat mayweather how about challenging some no name boxer that would fight her for $10,000?

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Last I checked, boxing is allowed in MMA. Mayweather's speed is far superior to Rousey's and with those tiny gloves, he wouldn't need more than one or two punches.
    Everything you said is correct. If there was a prop for this fight "Will Floyd land at least one punch while the fight is standing?" I would put as much as I could on NO. Floyd fans seem to think that this is going to be a boxing match... or at least partially a boxing match. If this fight ever happened it wouldn't even remotely resemble a boxing match. The majority of the fight would be Ronda crawling around on the ground looking for one of Floyd's legs. Look up the fight between Randy Couture and James Toney. This fight wouldn't be much different except it would probably take Ronda a lot longer to grab a hold of one of Floyds legs. But once she got one of them she would finish the fight much faster than Randy finished James Toney. Ronda by armbar in round one at -400 would be a steal.

JohnGalt2341

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    from the size of a boxing ring and the size of an octagon. no way rousey could even take him down. he would just run around in circles, jabbing her to death. jab, jab, step away, jab, jab, step away...
    He would only be jabbing air I can assure you of this. Read my post right above this one. Catching Floyd might be a problem... but eventually she would grab a leg and then the fight would be as good as over.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

mayweather makes at 20mil a fight. rousey makes less than 200k per fight.

if mayweather got paid 20 mil to fight rousey, he would take the fight and destroy her.

you fukking mma nerds are funny as fukk.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Ronda by submission first round

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Ronda would win this fight 90% of the time unless Floyd knocked her out in the first punch. His style of boxing would get him tossed on his ass and brute strength wouldn't stop him from getting his arm torn off with Olympic technique.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol if i was ultra rich i'd sponsor this fight out of my own pocket. pay mayweather 20mil and pay rousey 100k. just to shut you clowns up.

First 12345 ... Last