Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Champions league lines tight today!

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

The Estonnian's can't find the back of the net...... oh well. On to the next! SMH Estonia!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Fade me fellas this time next week you'll be millionaires

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Ryder, everyone experiences bad runs. U also had good streaks. Once one hits, I'm sure you'll be rolling again soon.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Yeah man.... positive vibes ya nutta!! You got this..... small slump nothing dire. Leggo!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Of course.

I'm just saying for the week I might be a goldmine if your take opposite.

#nuttaz

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

I will never fade ruder haha

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by intermission View Post
    I will never fade ruder haha
    Hey I'm nothing special, just look at the past week.

Make a fortune taking the opposite of me, especially overs don't have a fukkin clue.

NOTE: If I have two winning days then the fade should be over.

Just my advice.....fellas

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Ajax 0-1

What I say?

Dutch side going out of CL wow

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

the turning point leading into this little slide was a few days ago in that Columbian match, o2.5...scored two goals (1-1) in first few minutes...then frackin' nuttin' rest o' the way...

the kiss of death tho' was at +8u a few days ago, Rude shows bravado by deciding to double the base from 1x to 2x, and puts on 4 plays with a positive attitude (fukk that Oprah-Channel shit, Murphy's Law always bites you in the ass when you follow the advice of her and her zillionaire friends to "dream big" etc.)

the turnaround is here/near...faders are dolts...in ruder i we trust

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Fitta we're fukked.

Theres 1 now a couple more

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Dam 2-2 Then they conceded this is over men

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Damn, what a game of turnarounds. Ajax needs a small miracle now.

fitguy67

there WAS the frackin' equalizer...

WAS just about to write summit' cheery (like 20min more, plenty of time to get "unfukked" etc.)...

then...forget it, we're gang-raped by William & Harry with not a tube of KY in sight
    Last edited by fitguy67; 08-04-15 at 02:57 PM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

This one will hurt fellas

The dutch fukked me good here (Ruder will remember long time)

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

8/4

Trans Narva (EST) Over 3½ +125 -2.00u
    Ajax (UCL) -109 4u Play -4.36u
    Ajax (UCL) -1½ +231 3u Play -3.00u

YTD W21-L26
    -10.15u

#FadeRudini

fitguy67

Nostradamus predicts: those unfriendly guyz will be coming soon to remind us of the -873 units that Rudey hid in another thread...along with titillating allegations aplenty of involuntary fellatio...

we haven't heard from these guyz for awhile (guess prison-internet's access to gambling sites has been curtailed)...but after the last few dayz i'm sure "the return of the grave-stompers " is inevitable...

in case of whiny-twat yeast-infestation: ignore...don't interact...ignore...don't interact...ignore...

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    Nostradamus predicts: those unfriendly guyz will be coming soon to remind us of the -873 units that Rudey hid in another thread...along with titillating allegations aplenty of involuntary fellatio...

we haven't heard from these guyz for awhile (guess prison-internet's access to gambling sites has been curtailed)...but after the last few dayz i'm sure "the return of the grave-stompers " is inevitable...

in case of whiny-twat yeast-infestation: ignore...don't interact...ignore...don't interact...ignore...
    I got nothing to hide.

I love this sport, & I'm a friend of everyone...I always smile.

fitguy67

^^above posts designed (in good fun) to prepare and innoculate the regulars here from a likely storm of real anger related to life savings (in the form of sbr-betpoints) lost...^^

ajax

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    ^^above posts designed (in good fun) to prepare and innoculate the regulars here from a likely storm of real anger related to life savings (in the form of sbr-betpoints) lost...^^

ajax
    Yes of course all good fitta, thanks for the support.

I was just addressing some past troubles...I have openly admitted to losing units in NHL at the very beginning, I got dragged in deep and started a new 2 unit system. (So what) Its all good I just want to talk sports and track my own bets.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Help Ruder Out

Ok guys I will be tailing any SBR members here that want to get me out of this negative.

Post away...any league any play except (props, parlays etc) use 5Dimes odds...if they don't have the line just post anyway I will use different odds.

Get me out of this rut fellas, lets see what you got.

#Helpinghand

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Brother you need no help. You usually aim for high odds based on your style you need to win less percentage of plays than the rest.

You usually go against the public, the Ajax play was a public bet. Just review were your system to pick wagers failed acknowledged it, review it and set ticklers to remind yourself not to do that often.

You are not the type to follow others and doing so will not bring your streak back. Slow down on the units even if you thing you have a hot play in hand unless you have absolutely key info that makes you pound the play.

In short words go back to your basics, relax and remember you need to win way less than the rest based on your style. Or maybe it is time to re-evaluate your style. I am talking from my past experience my brother.

Be good and good win by Arsenal on the weekend! BTW you went against the public in that bet and again that is the style you have shown.

Peace brother!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Soccer is cruel sport but a few days off and some friendly advice can do wonders

Dogs are your friend

Draw is your friend

Repeat this mantra 108 times 3 times a day everyday

It will work wonders

fitguy67

Cogidaddy and Sider get it...i especially like the hi-odds (relative to the chance of hitting...always manage to find them accidentally when you're on the ML) of Draws...

keep on doin' zakly what u'v been doin' all along...W/L's are like R's/B's in roulette...can't filter the streaks out of it anyhow...and just as/more likely to filter out the L's as W's if you try...don't "force" out more plays than jump out at you...and by same token don't try to suppress any of'em either...some days 1 or 2, other days 5 or 6...depends on the card and the way you mentally attack it looking for misplaced lines

Murphy's Law's a bitch but smart selection & patience always beats 'em over the long haul
    Last edited by fitguy67; 08-04-15 at 04:26 PM.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Cogid
    Darka
    Fitta

You are right, papa you 100% get my system but I hate losing...did you see the losing streak I'm on? -10 units in soccer is unheard of for me and it pizzes me off.

Still you are right, keep the grind going as they say.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

8/4

America Mineiro (BRA-B) +260 Draw
    Zacatepec (MEX-Copa) Over 2½ -124

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

My brother -10 units on your system at 2 units per play is a walk in the park. Your losing streaks will get even worst I promise not because you are not doing your job just because mathematically you will loose more than 60% off the time at the odds you are aiming to hit.

You sample is still small to really tell how well you will do in a long run.

Just my advise stick with 1 unit bets until you increase your profit/bankroll considerably. When you see a play you have key info to pound go for the over units. Then go back to your 1 unit play.

Use the logic of poker. I feel comfortable in the $1 and $2 blinds game, I play well there. But if all of a sudden I go to the $5 and $10 game I won't be as comfortable as the risk to lose is higher therefore the skill set has to increase to be more aware to make plays. Staying in the $1,$2 game allows me to make plays freely at higher odds with no much worry of losing.

@ the odds you play stick with low unit stake and pay attention where you win and where you lose and a analyze why either one happened. And key stick with what you know bet, if you are great @EPL concentrate on that and forget about the Dutch find someone that is good on the Dutch.

You are an attention who-re =) which is ok, that is your style so of course you have the added pressure to perform for your public and most of your public likes action, that is ok. Just make sure you are aware of that continue making your plays the way you make them if adjustment needs to be made to your system do it. Is your bankroll, is your system and is you gain or lose.

Everything I say in here I do it with the best intention possible Rudy! Keep up the good work homie the marathon is just starting plenty of time to catch up and end up on the green side!

Cheers bro!
    Points Awarded:

Darkside Magick gave cogiditopapa 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Always remember ..winning 40% at a average odds of +215 is the same as winning 67% at -110!!!!

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    My brother -10 units on your system at 2 units per play is a walk in the park. Your losing streaks will get even worst I promise not because you are not doing your job just because mathematically you will loose more than 60% off the time at the odds you are aiming to hit.

You sample is still small to really tell how well you will do in a long run.

Just my advise stick with 1 unit bets until you increase your profit/bankroll considerably. When you see a play you have key info to pound go for the over units. Then go back to your 1 unit play.

Use the logic of poker. I feel comfortable in the $1 and $2 blinds game, I play well there. But if all of a sudden I go to the $5 and $10 game I won't be as comfortable as the risk to lose is higher therefore the skill set has to increase to be more aware to make plays. Staying in the $1,$2 game allows me to make plays freely at higher odds with no much worry of losing.

@ the odds you play stick with low unit stake and pay attention where you win and where you lose and a analyze why either one happened. And key stick with what you know bet, if you are great @EPL concentrate on that and forget about the Dutch find someone that is good on the Dutch.

You are an attention who-re =) which is ok, that is your style so of course you have the added pressure to perform for your public and most of your public likes action, that is ok. Just make sure you are aware of that continue making your plays the way you make them if adjustment needs to be made to your system do it. Is your bankroll, is your system and is you gain or lose.

Everything I say in here I do it with the best intention possible Rudy! Keep up the good work homie the marathon is just starting plenty of time to catch up and end up on the green side!

Cheers bro!
    Understood.

Although I disagree with "Attention W-ore" It's only because the English Premier League gets so much interest, this of course is my strong suit along with FA Cup, League Cup etc

I make big game threads thats it and rarely because I feel I have something to offer, I have one thread with all my picks & most of my bets are 1 unit plays hardly (attention seeking) mate.

I also got offered some time ago to do an interview with SBR about soccer but I declined, I felt it "way over the top" and disrespectful (considering I'm a newbie to SBR) to regular soccer cappers like yourself and cashin etc

Point is to label someone an attention w-ore they would take every opportunity for as such, thats not me bud...I like to have a laugh maybe its just English humor. For me sports discussion is more important than the actual picks, check out the hockey section in Russian Rockets thread, all we do is talk sports (barring the trolls).

I think we should do this for soccer it saves me from making threads like Arsenal v Chelsea, PSG v Barcelona etc if we had one thread were we can talk about todays game that would be great.

I think most of us soccer fans can agree on one thing and that is we need to promote it a lot more here at SBR

#WereAllWinnerz

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Adding

If you see "across the street" how they have a thread were everyone gives there picks? And they update it themselves...and have a good time, I am talking about the guy P_66 there soccer section they have a thread for the day and later all sports too like NHL, MLB etc.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Oh and of course fellas here what you need to do tonight...

Zacatepec (MEX-Copa) Under 2½ pays >>>>> +106

Grab it hot

#FadeRudini

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

I get it. Please remove the AW term from my last paragraph.

Cheers and roll on bro!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Oh and of course fellas here what you need to do tonight...

Zacatepec (MEX-Copa) Under 2½ pays >>>>> +106

Grab it hot Err

#FadeRudini
    No bet...this got over written all over it

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    I get it. Please remove the AW term from my last paragraph.

Cheers and roll on bro!
    Of course not...that was your opinion, hey you may be right more power to you.

Your an asset to this forum ain't nobody removing shit from your speech pal, Thanks and good luck to you mate

Oh and cheers for popping by.

First ... 3456789 ... Last