gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12987

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Fedor vs GSP?? The no longer care match.
    Did fedor go on the biggest loser?

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7444

Fedor vs GSP?? The no longer care match.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Fedor won't go to the UFC. He loves to make Dana his bitch. Only fight he could never sign, no matter the money amounts. Will probably knock Kimbo out in Bellator, just to spite Dana.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

The Fedor thing ended years ago, noone cares about watching him anymore.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

I'm going to give Fedor the benefit of the doubt. He was having a difficult time in his life leading up to his Brett Roger's fight. His father's health was failing and he was spending more time with his Priest than he was in the gym. Hell, even during his exhibition match with Gegard Mousasi he was talking to his priest the entire time. Then he got married and his wife was pressuring him to quit.

SOURCE: Am russian. Wrestle bears.

mirinquads

The Fedor thing ended years ago, noone cares about watching him anymore.
    Stop talking, imbecile.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

UFC has a huge announcement about a PPV they are going to announce before today's main event.

Could it be they signed Fedor?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

don't you tug on my heart strings like that

Sledge187

I still hate the fact that Fedor's management team robbed mma fans of what would of been the biggest fight in MMA history with Fedor vs Lesnar at the new stadium in Dallas. Would of been a landmark match that would of rivaled the classic boxing matches back in the day. I am shocked people still are interested in Fedor. Seems like his best days are long gone. Most likely he will fight in Bellator probably against Kimbo....lol.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Fedor will go to bellator, he already has established relationship with Scott Coker. Fedor hates that bald fukk Dana White

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Fedor will go to bellator, he already has established relationship with Scott Coker. Fedor hates that bald fukk Dana White
    It certainly seems that way but the UFC has a lot more intriguing fights for fans. I would hate to see him fight Kimbo or Tito or possibly Ric Flair. That would just be awful to see him fight in Circus type fight but at this point in his career, not really sure what else fight would interesting.

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

I just want entertaining fights. Bellator it is!

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by nanderson1134 View Post
    I just want entertaining fights. Bellator it is!
    Bellator always seems like their fights equal what you see on UFC prelims.

mirinquads

^So can you make up your mind? First you say people are not interested in Fedor, now you would hate to see him fight Kimbo and co.. You interested or not ?

nanderson1134

Bellator certainly has some entertaining matchups for fedor. Bigfoot will probably be there waiting for him anyways after sao destroys him.

Sledge187

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    ^So can you make up your mind? First you say people are not interested in Fedor, now you would hate to see him fight Kimbo and co.. You interested or not ?
    I don't want to see him fight in Bellator. They would just put him into a circus fight. I would love to see him fight Frank Mir.

mirinquads

I don't want to see him fight in Bellator. They would just put him into a circus fight. I would love to see him fight Frank Mir.
    But I thought people don't care about Fedor and who he fights? So what does it matter?

Sledge187

But I thought people don't care about Fedor and who he fights? So what does it matter?
    I don't think the common fan cares anymore. I think hardcore MMA fans like myself care but the average joe doesn't. Fedor's management team screwed up. They had a chance to put on the biggest fight in MMA history and they turned it down. Fedor lost out on millions.

nanderson1134

We we will know in 2-3 weeks where Fedor is fighting his manager says!

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just to see fedor in the ufc would be cool but does anybody want to see him get mauled by Cain,stipe, or jds? I don't Good thing big nog retired you know they'd probably want to make that happen can you imagine what fedor would do to this version of big Nog???!.

teaserpleaser

What happened to the rumor that former pride group were reforming to make another pride like event?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

If Fedor signs with the UFC he's gonna get lit up like a Christmas tree.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9082

He was so dominate for an entire decade. GOAT but cant imagine he has much left. His last 5 fights or so he did not look too good. Even in his wins

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

if he is to lazy to fight at 205 then maybe he shouldn't think about fighting.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

I thought Fedor looked good when he fought Pedro Rizzo.

It was cool seeing Vladimir Putin sitting in the audience.

mirinquads

Absolutely looked great against Rizzo. Unheard of handspeed for heavyweight, if he has indeed nursed his injuries and gotten his grappling back to a working level, he could still be a force. Anyone saying otherwise don't know what they are talking about.

teaserpleaser

That rizzo fight was 2012 and it's not like that was exactly a prime Pedro rizzo .... More like Pedro rizzo that hung around a little too long. What makes you think fedor's grappling isn't at a "working level? "

brooks85

of course he should be in the UFC, would be a shame if he wasn't. And I doubt it is about making a real run initially, it will probably be matchups with hendo, cc and bigfoot. No one is going to care cherry picking his matchups or anything, the fights will be huge and very entertaining. If he goes to bellator that is a big miss for ufc and the fans.

I hope fedor is on TRT and only fights abroad.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    That rizzo fight was 2012 and it's not like that was exactly a prime Pedro rizzo .... More like Pedro rizzo that hung around a little too long. What makes you think fedor's grappling isn't at a "working level? "
    What people don't understand is that that has nothing to do with Fedor. Fedor STILL looked excellent, were not talking about Rizzo here. And his grappling didn't work probably because he was riddled with injuries, that's why he turned into a glorified brawler towards the end of his career, from the Rogers fight forward.

teaserpleaser

What people don't understand is that that has nothing to do with Fedor. Fedor STILL looked excellent, were not talking about Rizzo here. And his grappling didn't work probably because he was riddled with injuries, that's why he turned into a glorified brawler towards the end of his career, from the Rogers fight forward.
    Okay YOU used Pedro rizzo as an example not me I understand perfectly well what fedor is I wouldn't call him a brawler he's very technical standing even in his losses he just faced bigger better heavyweights in one case juiced to the gills giant silva and better in werdum....he can go beat up a terrified (7 fights in inexperienced)ishii, 5-9 past his prime jeff monson, and the ghost of Pedro rizzo I guess still was 2012 that's still very valid and let's face it if he comes back facing these new talented heavyweights he's going to struggle vs the top 5 in the ufc his handlers have to know that deep down.

teaserpleaser

True or false ?last time fedor fought world class martial artists in their prime he went on a 3 fight losing streak true or false?

mirinquads

You said Rizzo was old. Very true, he was way over the hill. That doesn't stop Fedor from looking excellent in dispatching him though. And no, he looked way less technical in his standup towards the end there, Hendo, Rogers, Bigfoot.. Just looking for the huge bomb, no setups no hand traps. Even from those fights to the Rizzo fight he looked better.
    He did that, because his explosive shot wasn't there. If he got it back by nursing injuries, I'm in favour of him coming back. If he comes back to brawl, he will struggle no doubt.
    The top 5 in the UFC right now isn't looking particularly impressive either right now though.

I agree with the sentiment below your name btw, good work on that at least.

brooks85

He put that there under his name for exact same reason your last butt buddies always talked shit. I constantly proved them wrong with facts and logic; and yet you keep agreeing with them! You have to appreciate the irony? That is why it is better for people like you to usually keep their mouth shut because obviously your ego isn't letting you know you keep coming out the loser.

True or false ?last time fedor fought world class martial artists in their prime he
    went on a 3 fight losing streak true or false?

you're educated, true or false?

you don't have to answer but that was funny the other day, saying you're educated lol
    Last edited by brooks85; 09-19-15 at 09:05 AM.

mirinquads

True or false ?last time fedor fought world class martial artists in their prime he went on a 3 fight losing streak true or false?
    Completely missing the point once again

teaserpleaser

^^^^Stopped 3 times in a row ^^^

First 123 Last