shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Had no trouble withdrawing 4 figures via s k r I l l

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by itsshaggy View Post
    snowball ive been around for years. use to have the 2 largest thread in sbr. then got banned on some bs and finally made another account. itsshaggy is from my original name. and JJ I was trying to withdraw a lot more. they set an old limit of 750 then changed to 500.

please JJ if you want to talk shit to me please show me one of your real withdrawals. if you saw what ive done in the past week you would be asking for play. not talking shit cause im withdrawing the MAX they will allow
    well i suppose i would recall your pre-ghost name, as i would read this forum back to 2005,
    if you were banned here and admit it, no idea how long this thread will last, or why you were.
    also no reason why 5d would limit you to 5 dimes (pun intended) per w/d.. unless it's only a
    chosen method limit, or if they are scared of your business, but it's not enough for me to stop
    playing there, because these types of assertions surface to every book. An A+ rating doesn't
    mean ppl never complain, only that the complaints are sufficiently addressed.
    This isn't anywhere near enough for me to stop playing there, although I am not currently
    using them right now.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    You take out $500 because that is the maximum you are allowed to take out sir. Maybe the books should stop nickle and diming the customers. You got it backwards genius
    Testy crowd... hmm a lot of naysayers on the 5dimes, jump at jjgold now too. I have ahd the same problem at another spot and was explained to me quite nicely.
    It was clearly pointed out to me that uncle, that big old uncle, Samanthas brother, has cracked the whip on the red guys and the black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow.
    Cannot Blame 5 dimes for something out of their control.
    The regulators have been regulating.
    Used to be sending or receiving 5k was not a problem they would just laugh in the store nowadays for that , did not need no paper work either, just sign hand cash and lets keep it moving. And now they have got their claws in and threatened these such comps. to lose their license or get heavy slaps on the wrist.if they continue doing such business. Trouble is nothing to be proved against them so just keep squeezing, pretty soon it will be max bitcoin one/ tenth of bitcoin. and cash $15 dollars max in or out .
    Soon as all that happens Every team you pick will win, but you wont be funded anywhere. LOLOLOLOLOL ! Murphy at his best...
    Why so testy?
    Of course if dimes is not taking time to explain this or talk nicely well that's another kettle of PhISHHHHH , thats a silent "h "by the way.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

take different method. for larger amount, might be slower but whats the hurry , money is money
    Last edited by T4TRUTH; 07-15-15 at 09:51 AM. Reason: duplicated

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well here is another option try another book that lucky to have 25k in reserve

We are lucky we have 5 Dimes

Be patient we understand your frustration

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well here is another option try another book that lucky to have 25k in reserve

We are lucky we have 5 Dimes

Be patient we understand your frustration
    25k in reserves lol.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    take different method. for larger amount, might be slower but whats the hurry , money is money
    No, time is money.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wonder what the reserves are during football season.

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

Can someone tell me why you take out $500??

It costs books cash to send money

Stop nickle and diming books
    I did $500 because they wouldn't let me do more. I'm the problem?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273425

Can someone tell me why you take out $500??

It costs books cash to send money

Stop nickle and diming books
    Were you born this STUPID? which shift JJ is this. The BOOK is limiting to a $500 max. the players want much more but cant.

how is it possible they let this fake JJ post?

can you PLEASE come back into the thread and clean up your mess here on this stupid statement?

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    Were you born this STUPID? which shift JJ is this. The BOOK is limiting to a $500 max. the players want much more but cant.

how is it possible they let this fake JJ post?

can you PLEASE come back into the thread and clean up your mess here on this stupid statement?
    He's a conflict of interest company man. Propose to look out for the bettor, but shame the bettor at the same time.

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Seriously? Only $500 per withdrawal? wtf happened to them?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Ive had it with 5dimes... theyve given me all sorts of hell trying to withdraw lately, not to mention support has taken their attitude to an entire different level. They've always been rude, but lately it has gotten even worse.

$500 withdrawal limit has got to raise red flags with everyone. Is their a limit on deposits? lol. Good luck warning people though without getting banned.

its all about delay tatics with them.

Ive heard of people calling and asking for a pay out and the CSR says if you wait until such and such day you will get a free pay out....

meanwhile they hope u lose your bankroll during that time period...
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Big Bear 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    its all about delay tatics with them.

Ive heard of people calling and asking for a pay out and the CSR says if you wait until such and such day you will get a free pay out....

meanwhile they hope u lose your bankroll during that time period...
    yup, support told me last time I tried to withdraw via P2P that to do so at my own risk because the P2P services were blacklisting people left and right. He said if you received a transfer from more than one country you would be blacklisted for life. I asked when they started cracking down and he said "March 2015, which is well past your last withdrawal". I said, "Is that right, I withdrew in April 2015". He then said, "you are lucky then"... Tyrone was the guy's name. Funny because I googled it and found NOTHING to support his claims of people getting blacklisted. I also was told I had to resend all my documents again to reverify my account. He said this is standard procedure every 3 months. Funny because I had only verified my account one time in my life and have been withdrawing for 2 years now without ever having to resend my documents.
    Last edited by STAX; 07-15-15 at 11:55 AM.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

yup, support told me last time I tried to withdraw via P2P that to do so at my own risk because the P2P services were blacklisting people left and right. He said if you received a transfer from more than one country you would be blacklisted for life. He said starting in March 2015 P2P services were cracking down...funny because I google it and found NOTHING to support his claims. I also was told I had to resend all my documents again to reverify my account. He said this is standard procedure every 3 months. Funny because I had only verified my account one time in my life and have been withdrawing for 2 years now without ever having to resend my documents.
    had that same explanation from then lol

Ra77er

You guys should look into bitcoin seriously. Have had two payouts of roughly 200 clams the last month and it took a few hours to receive the funds. It's a little weird but you can transfer them straight from bank account to book and vice versa...limited coinage risk.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    You guys should look into bitcoin seriously. Have had two payouts of roughly 200 clams the last month and it took a few hours to receive the funds. It's a little weird but you can transfer them straight from bank account to book and vice versa...limited coinage risk.
    i looked into it, was too confusing. I gave up

STAX

Thanks for the suggestion. Wouldda been nice if 5dimes gave it, instead they acted like there was no option for me to get paid. Blamed it on the US government. Love how they advertise a dozen withdrawal options on the homepage but when you actually log in and try to withdraw there's player to player, BitCoin, and DCFA... probably the only reason I have the DCFA option is because Ive never used a debit card connected to a bank account so this option is not possible for me. I literally had no options to cash out... thats why I went to support and asked about why P2P traansfers were gone, and got the crap about blacklisting.

A+ book my ass. A+ books should at least have an option to withdraw. Otherwise this is Lock Poker... deposit real money and have it turn to monopoly money instantly!!! Scary because this type of crap went down with Lock Poker before they stiffed out millions of dollars. Writing on the wall people!!! Google Lock Poker or Jen Larsen if you arent familiar with that scandal.
    Last edited by STAX; 07-15-15 at 12:05 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bitcoins could be the answer

It's getting better monthly

You need to understand it though

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

So what's the best options now? Heritage seems good, any others?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by itsshaggy View Post
    I go to make a withdrawal today cause it's free. Well I request the money before1 but they process it 5 minutes after so it's no longer free.I o well what $30 right? But then they tell me I can't withdrawal more than $500. The last 10 withdrawals have all been $750. Now nope it's $500. Really getting old.
    they've been doing shit like that for years....do yourself a favor don't lose whats left in there they're counting on that... Shady jake I'm telling you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: STAX

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    So what's the best options now? Heritage seems good, any others?
    Does Heritage accept US customers? I tried to sign up with them a while back. They called me (or gave me an 800 number to call, something like this) and talked to me for a few minutes and said they wouldn't be able to accept me as a new customer. Whole process was weird...

Ra77er

I understand that completely Stax, I would be frustrated for sure. Bitcoins is confusing as hell but if you do some research it is amazingly simple to move money around once you understand how it all works. I've used it to deposit at BetOnline, Heritage, 5 Dimers, and Nitrogen very quickly and painless.

The conversion is confusing and the places used to purchase them are also confusing but if you ask them on live chat, 5dimes will send you an email on how to get started with them. Betonline and Heritage however are easier to deposit with using bitcoins in my experience.

My fears are someone stealing them/ I use 2 step authentication and the fluctuation of the actual currency.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

what is bitcoin

STAX

I understand that completely Stax, I would be frustrated for sure. Bitcoins is confusing as hell but if you do some research it is amazingly simple to move money around once you understand how it all works. I've used it to deposit at BetOnline, Heritage, 5 Dimers, and Nitrogen very quickly and painless.

The conversion is confusing and the places used to purchase them are also confusing but if you ask them on live chat, 5dimes will send you an email on how to get started with them. Betonline and Heritage however are easier to deposit with using bitcoins in my experience.

My fears are someone stealing them/ I use 2 step authentication and the fluctuation of the actual currency.
    Ive done some research on it, it seems a little confusing and time consuming to set up. I'm kind of forced to go this route now since there is literally no other option for me.

What is the MAX withdrawal via BitCoin on 5dimes? Is it still $500 no matter what method you withdraw? If so, get away from this book ASAP

Ra77er

I am hoping someone comes in and answers the over 500 bitcoin question, that is worrysome with football coming.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Brock said $500 pay pal is free and you can do 1 per day

STAX

thats actually a good sign if true

hinkel
    hinkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1746

one question - are Players getting limited there, if you withdrawal Money after some winning bets?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

thats actually a good sign if true
    It can't be that easy. Has to be a catch... or some form of complication later. Why would a different level of Paypal allow this? Didn't allow it before.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

STFU

You've already embarrassed yourself enough for one thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

STAX

It is also a bad sign that this thread is still up. It means there is a lot of truth being said in here. You know if none of what we are saying was true, this thread wouldn't have lasted an hour. Add in the fact that shari hasn't shilled in here yet, and things are looking grim for 5dimes

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

5Dimes giving me the run around too. I requested my free p2p on Monday. I contacted them tonight to see if the info was available yet. They said no it takes 24-48 hrs. I said it's been more than 48 hrs. They said they just processed it yesterday and the clerk was very rude to me.

Not sure what their story is. I've always been paid same day by them. Hopefully it's just processor issues. Maybe they had too many requests for payouts this week due to little action going on this week?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

speaka spanish - they act nicer.

First 12345 ... Last