Betpoints: 11041

City and state of new York thinking of cutting ties with him

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    City and state of new York thinking of cutting ties with him
    they've always hated conservatives. Especially successful ones. That means he's doing things right! Go Trump!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Ross Perot got more flack for comments in 1992, and still got 19% of the general election vote, enough to help Bush lose. One heckler yells at him to take it back. Perot didn't know what he said, and just told him, "Thank you!".

http://c-spanvideo.org/x332j/ (Check out the video at 6:20 to about 9:00)

Mr. Perot’s remarks at the convention received considerable media attention due to his repeated use of the phrase “your people,” which many members of the audience found distancing and insulting. Criticism was also leveled at the apparent paternalistic nature of Mr. Perot’s stories concerning his father’s minority employees.
    Last edited by Mr KLC; 07-02-15 at 06:06 PM.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Apologize for what?

He's not like any other the other candidates. He doesn't need people's money. He's for making America strong. Creating jobs. Keeping criminals out. OMFG the horror! So the peons like muldoon will undoubtedly keep posting Ann Coulter videos. Reminding us all how brilliant he is.

"he went bankrupt"
    "he was divorced"
    "he has bad hair"

The left can't stand people talking bad (truth) about Obama so they go into their predictable attacking mode is anyone does. Truth ? Facts? .... ahhhh who gives a fukk. You attack Obama, we will come at you with everything we can. We will make shit up. We will lie. We will spin shit around to make it appear its something other than it is. But ..... if a democrat says the same things .. there would be silence.

Never admit you understand, spin it so it favors liberals point of view - but never admit it.
    Trump will take a financial bruising at the hands of the poitically correct nutjobs by expressing views
    that other weak kneed candidates won't dare to. He's drawing his support from the
    silent minority & I hope his campaign is successfull. He's hurting himself financially for those
    tired of this relentless left wing turn away from the country we all used to know.

DwightShrute

He's moving up in polls and look for him to be #1 soon. It's easy to understand why. He said nothing racist and 99.99% of the people know it.

He speaks the truth about things nearly every politician hasn't got the courage to. They are too afraid. Too afraid to offend their donors. Trump doesn't sugar coat it. He calls it like it is and if that offends certain people, too fukking bad. Boo fukking ho.

Funny, people who are outraged at Trump for telling the truth yet are perfectly fine with politicians lying to them.

Go Trump!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Trump will take a financial bruising at the hands of the poitically correct nutjobs by expressing views
    that other weak kneed candidates won't dare to. He's drawing his support from the
    silent minority & I hope his campaign is successfull. He's hurting himself financially for those
    tired of this relentless left wing turn away from the country we all used to know.
    perfectly said

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    And another one bites the dust..........

from the article:

"Serta has a licensing agreement to provide mattresses for the Trump Home mattress collection, which are manufactured in our North America-based facilities and sold at select retailers throughout the United States and Canada," the company explained in a statement. "Serta values diversity and does not agree with nor endorse the recent statements made by Mr. Trump. We will not be renewing our license agreement with the Trump Organization when it expires at the end of this year and are in the process of unwinding our relationship."

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

from the article:

"Serta has a licensing agreement to provide mattresses for the Trump Home mattress collection, which are manufactured in our North America-based facilities and sold at select retailers throughout the United States and Canada," the company explained in a statement. "Serta values diversity and does not agree with nor endorse the recent statements made by Mr. Trump. We will not be renewing our license agreement with the Trump Organization when it expires at the end of this year and are in the process of unwinding our relationship."
    And some of those employees value jobs, and I would think might lose them, if they can't find a way to replace the business they do with Trump.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump getting buried

he ruined everything

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    And some of those employees value jobs, and I would think might lose them, if they can't find a way to replace the business they do with Trump.
    Could go the other way. They might increase sales knowing Trump has been axed.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

from the article:

good. Idiots.

someone else will. Someone that doesn't get bullied into the political correctness and fake liberal outrage.

I mean, MSNBC gives Al Sharpton his own show and no one seems to care. Oh wait, is Sharpton a liberal? LMFAO!

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

I'm fed up with the rhino's in the media especially on Fox who say that Trump is ruining there chances of recruiting
    Latin voters. When the dust settles only 2 or 3 candidates at the most will get more Spanish speaking voters
    than Trump, if Trump fails in his attempt to win the presidency it won't be for lack of Spanish votes, he'll get enough of
    them wait & see.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I am liking Trump more and more.

He's like a train wreck but I like that.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Illegals are just tying to assimilate and become like white college kids/old white creeps and RAPE!!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

What rock are you living under? He'll be lucky if he gets 1 Hispanic vote. Trump is fukking finished. Once the liberal media gets a hold of you, you're fukked. Idiot didn't know when to shut his damn mouth. I'd bet money Trump will be coke or meth'd out on a drug overdose and financially ruined within the next 5 years. Wait and see that shit.

I'm fed up with the rhino's in the media especially on Fox who say that Trump is ruining there chances of recruiting
    Latin voters. When the dust settles only 2 or 3 candidates at the most will get more Spanish speaking voters
    than Trump, if Trump fails in his attempt to win the presidency it won't be for lack of Spanish votes, he'll get enough of
    them wait & see

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

they've always hated conservatives. Especially successful ones. That means he's doing things right! Go Trump!
    No bigger liberal douchebag than Al Sharptons butt buddy, NY Mayor Bill DeBlasio.
    penetrating disgrace to the office.

jjgold

Hillary is laying low and laughing at everything

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    JJ you will come around eventually. I predict you vote Trump in 2016.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I have 2 legal rapists buddies that hate Hillary

Will vote for Hillary now because Trump represents the Grand Old Putos party

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I would love to contact INS and have Mayan and his family shipped back to Mexico.

Does anyone have this guy's contact info??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I tried to self deport but Mexico wouldn't let me back in Todd

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I tried to self deport but Mexico wouldn't let me back in Todd
    Why not Mayan? What did they say?

Mayan lets go to Tijuana and fukk hookers.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Someone will become independent, split votes and a landside victory for the other side..

jjgold

I repeat if you vote for Donald Trump you are a jerk off and know nothing about the US

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Why not Mayan? What did they say?

Mayan lets go to Tijuana and fukk hookers.
    3D they thought that my son was like the gringos and would shoot up kindergarten classes.. i said Fukk you and came back..

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan self deporting back to mexico this is bad here in the US

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

lolz its been so long since I've heard that slur "wetback" jeez circa 1999 do people even still come over water mostly over desert and in trunks these days.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I repeat if you vote for Donald Trump you are a jerk off and know nothing about the US
    he wont be around much longer theres 36 people who threw their hats in hes one they'll fall off but would be gold to see him get crushed in a debate... is it true Donald has illegals working for him? in his hotels? and other ventures not in mexico.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

The only reason trump is moving up in GOP polls is because the party is a bunch of clowns plus racist kkk backers are coming out of the woodwork now to support him after his ignorant rants

He has less than 2% chance to win the GOP nomination and less than .001 chance of being elected president

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19557

Another publicity stunt by Mr. Bankruptcy; Democrats are praying for the one in a million chance that he'll get the nomination.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's moving up in polls and look for him to be #1 soon. It's easy to understand why. He said nothing racist and 99.99% of the people know it.

He speaks the truth about things nearly every politician hasn't got the courage to. They are too afraid. Too afraid to offend their donors. Trump doesn't sugar coat it. He calls it like it is and if that offends certain people, too fukking bad. Boo fukking ho.

Funny, people who are outraged at Trump for telling the truth yet are perfectly fine with politicians lying to them.

Go Trump!
    what does that say about how bigoted and racist the republican party is if this guy has actually gone up in the polls after saying, "mexicans are flooding across our border; they're rapists, drug-dealers and murders - sure some of them are good."?

i'd be willing to lay a pile that trump will never see 20% in national polls of GOP primary voters.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

than Trump, if Trump fails in his attempt to win the presidency it won't be for lack of Spanish votes, he'll get enough of them wait & see.
    are you penetrating retarded? serious question.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    lolz its been so long since I've heard that slur "wetback" jeez circa 1999 do people even still come over water mostly over desert and in trunks these days.
    At least nigg*r is still around. Right?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

New York hates conservatives so much that they elected Pataki twice and Giuliani twice, 2 Republican presidential candidates.
    Points Awarded:

homie1975 gave Andy117 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last