Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That's when you end up with the scrubs
    thats how you win. Have your Aaron Rodgers 2nd round and see how ya do

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Look for AP to have a great start to the year. However could be potential for injury given that he has been out of Football. So maybe get him early then trade him after he puts up big numbers in the first 4 or 5 weeks.
    Then why bother even drafting him that high, if you're just looking to trade him after a few good games? Makes no sense.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    And what stats back this up?
    Tubby warriors 300 pound weight and sub 70 IQ

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    That's when you end up with the scrubs
    Plenty of late-round QB combos you can build with pretty favorable schedules.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Ahead of Antonio Brown? Brown merits #1 overall consideration in PPR leagues IMO.
    It's a bold move, but I can't really argue with that.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It's a bold move, but I can't really argue with that.
    Yeah, 120 catches = 20 TDs

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

always take qb in late rounds if you take one early and waste the pick you most likely wont do well

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    always take qb in late rounds if you take one early and waste the pick you most likely wont do well
    Same thing with Gronkowski, avoid the temptation to take him early or your RBs or WRs will suffer

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Well, what's your issue with Charles? Are you forecasting an injury riddled season? That's always a possibility in football, but also very hard to predict. Barring injuries, I'd say Charles is a safe bet to finish top 5 (RB's) in PPR. If you can grab a top five running back at fourth overall, then you've done well with your first round pick.

As for the guys you say are better options... McCoy should get a load of touches in Buffalo, but that offensive line is a not what he had in Philly. McCoy is a guy that excels in space and the Chip Kelly offense really capitalized on that. Rex Ryan is more a "ground and pound" type coach and I don't know that Shady is a premier "between the tackles" runner. He may have his own issues staying healthy if the workload wears down on him as the season progresses.

Matt Forte? I'm not buying it. Trestman made the most of Forte as a receiver and that was what really set him apart, especially in PPR. With Trestman off to Balty, Forte's receptions will undoubtedly dip, and it's not like the Bears have shown the ability to run the ball right at people. Forte's regression this year is inevitable. He'll still be a decent FF asset, but not as the fourth overall pick.

Melvin Gordon better than Charles? Forget about it. The guy is a rookie, and he's not some once in a generation physical freak, like Peterson was coming out of college. He's a decent back, but in no way merits first round consideration. His current ADP is somewhere in the 4th, I believe. Plus, how could Gordon realistically expect to outperform Charles when he's going to surrender a lot of passing downs to Danny Woodhead? That fact alone places him way behind JC.

I agree with All Day Peterson as the most viable option with the fourth pick, but I also am high on Julio Jones this year, and would consider him at that spot. (I only play in PPR leagues, so I value elite WR's as much as RB's.)
    Forte leads the league in Rushing and Jamal Charles is done for the season. Still think he is a top 3 running back for fantasy this year? It didn't even take until midseason to prove my point.

First 12