DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19455

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    If Tom Brady was actually guilty of what they claim, would he be dumb enough to take his case to Federal Court? Pay all those legal fees? Open himself up to criminal charges? I highly doubt it.
    His attitude is the same as those of Bonds and Clemens; he figures that his money and fame can beat the system and that as long as he has no official conviction then the public has to assume he's innocent. As with Bonds ans Clemens, he's wrong and it may cost him the Hall of Fame.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brady will never go on a stand because it would really hurt him

It does not matter because they would've won anyway and you still have to throw the football regardless and plenty of quarterbacks of played games with air pressure so who freaking cares…

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    His attitude is the same as those of Bonds and Clemens; he figures that his money and fame can beat the system and that as long as he has no official conviction then the public has to assume he's innocent. As with Bonds ans Clemens, he's wrong and it may cost him the Hall of Fame.
    Bingo!

KingHutch
    KingHutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

The transcripts released could hurt the NFL.

You're both fukking delusional if you think it will cost him the Hall of Fame.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Brady will never go on a stand because it would really hurt him

It does not matter because they would've won anyway and you still have to throw the football regardless and plenty of quarterbacks of played games with air pressure so who freaking cares…
    Brady already went on the stand. He was under oath at his deposition and clearly denied having done or known about anyone doing anything wrong. He wasn't vague about it. He said no, no, no. Who here thinks he would've done that if he didn't believe it to be true. There are at least 2 other low-paid guys out there who could roll over on him in a heartbeat and open him up to criminal charges. Come on, boyz......wake up! He didn't do anything. It's a smear campaign Roger has orchestrated to deflect attention away from bigger issues, like concussions and domestic violence and Goodell's own ineptitude. Brady and the Pats were an easy target because the other 31 teams and their fan bases were already sick and tired of their unabated success.

KingHutch

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Brady already went on the stand. He was under oath at his deposition and clearly denied having done or known about anyone doing anything wrong. He wasn't vague about it. He said no, no, no. Who here thinks he would've done that if he didn't believe it to be true. There are at least 2 other low-paid guys out there who could roll over on him in a heartbeat and open him up to criminal charges. Come on, boyz......wake up! He didn't do anything. It's a smear campaign Roger has orchestrated to deflect attention away from bigger issues, like concussions and domestic violence and Goodell's own ineptitude. Brady and the Pats were an easy target because the other 31 teams and their fan bases were already sick and tired of their unabated success.
    Couldn't agree more.

Harry N. Lloyd

Hutch, just sit back and wait for the clever "Cheatriots" and "Tom Shady" rebuttals. The subterfuge and ineptitude of Goodell and his cronies at NFL headquarters (who coincidentally are almost all ex-Jets or ex-Giants execs) is a much bigger story than psi levels in a football during a game that ended 45-7. Sooner or later the others will see it--Goodell must go. Sure they're all making good money, but the integrity of the league is taking a huge hit. It's devolving into the WWE. No true football fan wants that. That's why the XFL failed. If the NFL was a stock, I'd short it.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What are the chances it's all just a railroad job when a team calls out the Patriots for deflating footballs.....The equipment manager is seen taking the bag of footballs into a back room for a few minutes after being checked by officials....Said equipment manager is referred to as the deflator...the QB has said he likes his footballs soft...And it's all on a team with prior history of ignoring rules at best

All the other garbage deflects from the point at hand....Use your fukkin brains if you actually believe Brady

Jesus.

Harry N. Lloyd

So, Dawg. I'll mark it in the log. You have more faith in Goodell's integrity than Tom Brady's? You and I disagree on this. Goodell is a POS. For whatever reason, you might not like Brady, but he is no POS.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Can you just look at my post and answer that with an unbiased straight face?

Goodell already did the Pats a favor in destroying all the Spygate evidence....Lots of rumblings on what was uncovered

I don't trust Goodell but I sure as hell don't trust the Pats organization either to answer your question

Bradys gunna deny anything whether he did it or not

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Bradys gunna deny anything whether he did it or not
    You are suggesting Brady lied under oath? Yes, his testimony is all given under oath.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

There's ways to answer specific questions without commiting perjury....And he wouldn't be the first to lie under oath either so who knows

Its pretty clear something happened....Do I think Brady got a very harsh punishment? Probably

Do I feel sorry for the repeat offenders in the Patriots? Nah

slacker00

There's ways to answer specific questions without commiting perjury....And he wouldn't be the first to lie under oath either so who knows

Its pretty clear something happened....Do I think Brady got a very harsh punishment? Probably

Do I feel sorry for the repeat offenders in the Patriots? Nah
    I'm glad the Pats got nailed to the wall with the fine and draft pick, their team culture is now on notice.

I don't understand suspending Brady. Fine him $1M, but don't deprive the NFL fans of seeing him play.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    I'm glad the Pats got nailed to the wall with the fine and draft pick, their team culture is now on notice.

I don't understand suspending Brady. Fine him $1M, but don't deprive the NFL fans of seeing him play.
    Fair enough although I feel as though since Brady was behind all of this he should probably serve some kind of suspension....He just won't give in and admit anythig so that's why it's come to this

Could have just admitted that he preferred the footballs to be on the low end and never told them to change the pressure AFTER they were approved for play...Would have taken a game or 2 or whatever and all would have been forgotten

Handled poorly by both sides...Atleast the Patriots owner took his medicine for being a repeat offender

Harry N. Lloyd

"Could have just admitted that he preferred the footballs to be on the low end and never told them to change the pressure AFTER they were approved for play...Would have taken a game or 2 or whatever and all would have been forgotten"

Dawg, what Brady said in his appeal (under oath) is now public record. He DID say he prefers the footballs to be on the low end (of legal) and NEVER told them to change pressure after they were approved for play. Why on earth should he take a game or 2 or whatever for doing absolutely nothing wrong??!! As for "forgotten", PUH-LEEZE. If he accepts any penalty the trolls and haters will never stop themselves from saying he admitted to committing a crime.

BeanTownClown88
    BeanTownClown88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4131

Notice how none of Mcnallys testimony was in the Wells report? They must have asked him if he did it and he said no...since it hurt the NFLs case they only added the texts but none of the testimony..the wells report was one sides and garbage..I was a skeptic at first..now I'm fully believing brady

slacker00

...Would have taken a game or 2 or whatever and all would have been forgotten

Handled poorly by both sides...Atleast the Patriots owner took his medicine for being a repeat offender
    Pats took their medicine because they were guilty as sin. I don't think Tom is exactly guilty of orchestrating this.

Any Brady suspension undermines the integrity of the game. Take away 4 HOF QB games for being on the wrong team?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Pats took their medicine because they were guilty as sin. I don't think Tom is exactly guilty of orchestrating this.

Any Brady suspension undermines the integrity of the game. Take away 4 HOF QB games for being on the wrong team?
    How could Brady not be involved but the Pats be guilty as sin?

slacker00

How could Brady not be involved but the Pats be guilty as sin?
    Was Brady involved in Spygate?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Was Brady involved in Spygate?
    Not the main parts of it....although there are other accusations which I won't get into

This specific case involves Brady "possibly" directing his equipment guys to lower the air pressure after being checked before each game

I agree that there is much more direct evidence implicating the Pats as an organization vs specifically Brady himself..

They'll probably settle, or atleast they should

slacker00

Not the main parts of it....although there are other accusations which I won't get into

This specific case involves Brady "possibly" directing his equipment guys to lower the air pressure after being checked before each game

I agree that there is much more direct evidence implicating the Pats as an organization vs specifically Brady himself..

Maybe they can drop the suspension, but Tom has to donate all 4 game checks to charity. That seems reasonable.

KingHutch

Direct evidence? What direct evidence? Please provide this evidence for me, or is all circumstantial?

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by KingHutch View Post
    Direct evidence? What direct evidence? Please provide this evidence for me, or is all circumstantial?
    I think the best evidence is that Kraft conceded the fine and draft pick almost instantly. Brady is still fighting.

KingHutch

I think the best evidence is that Kraft conceded the fine and draft pick almost instantly. Brady is still fighting.
    “I, first and foremost, need to apologize to our fans because I truly believe what I did in May -- given the actual evidence of the situation, and the league’s history on discipline matters -- would make it much easier for the league to exonerate Tom Brady."

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by KingHutch View Post
    “I, first and foremost, need to apologize to our fans because I truly believe what I did in May -- given the actual evidence of the situation, and the league’s history on discipline matters -- would make it much easier for the league to exonerate Tom Brady."
    Kraft said that last week. He's trying to cover his ass and because Brady could sink the franchise with what he knows.

Jeffie

Hahaha gotta love Pats fans.. They actually believe Brady is innocent LMFAO "he was under oath though" He's been lying this whole time no shet he's not gonna admit anything.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Hahaha gotta love Pats fans.. They actually believe Brady is innocent LMFAO "he was under oath though" He's been lying this whole time no shet he's not gonna admit anything.
    Quote some of his lies please.

KingHutch

National media are turning on the NFL.

NFL will go down in this case.

Come back to this post in due course.

KingHutch

Fellas I am telling you Berman will rule against the NFL

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Goodell facialized by Brady

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

For all of you guys that believe in Tom can you please just explain these texts.....I don't know how anyone with a brain could just look past this.

McNally: Tom sucks … im going make that next ball a [expletive] balloon

Jastremski: Talked to him last night. He actually brought you up and said you must have a lot of stress trying to get them done …

Jastremski: I told him it was. He was right though…

Jastremski: I checked some of the balls this morn… The refs [expletive] us…a few of then were at almost 16

Jastremski: They didnt recheck then after they put air in them

McNally: [Expletive] tom … 16 is nothing…wait till next sunday

Jastremski: Omg! Spaz

Here’s some texts from Oct. 21. They’re still a little salty at Brady.

McNally: Make sure you blow up the ball to look like a rugby ball so tom can get used to it before sunday

Jastremski: Omg

Oct. 23, 2014. Still plotting against Brady ahead of the upcoming game against the Bears.

Jastremski: Can’t wait to give you your needle this week

McNally: [Expletive] tom….make sure the pump is attached to the needle…..[expletive] watermelons coming

Jastremski: So angry

McNally: The only thing deflating sun..is his passing rating

The next day, McNally seemed to indicate that Brady would need to pay up if he wanted the balls the way he liked them.

Jastremski: I have a big needle for u this week

McNally: Better be surrounded by cash and newkicks….or its a rugby sunday

McNally: [Expletive] tom

Jastremski: Maybe u will have some nice size 11s in ur locker

McNally: Tom must really be working your balls hard this week

What seems to be something of a smoking gun, when McNally calls himself “the deflator” and mentions taking the story to ESPN, came on May 9, 2014, before the start of the season.

McNally: You working

Jastremski: Yup

McNally: Nice dude….jimmy needs some kicks….lets make a deal…..come on help the deflator

McNally: Chill buddy im just [expletive] with you ….im not going to espn……..yet

slacker00

Because a couple ball boys gossip about Tom, that makes Tom guilty? Why aren't these guys on trial?

Jeffie

Because a couple ball boys gossip about Tom, that makes Tom guilty? Why aren't these guys on trial?
    Gossip??? Are you not reading the part that says "I talked to him last night" Tom supposedly doesn't talk to these guys.. I'm assuming you're a pats fan who's in denial which would make perfect sense, why would any fan want to believe there team cheated.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Read the context of the messages....especially ones in bold

Those guys were fired....those guys were the equipment managers for the Pats....one of those guys was seen on video carrying a bag of footballs to a bathroom after they were checked in by the refs

But yeah, Im sure it's just gossip

Wake up

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Gossip??? Are you not reading the part that says "I talked to him last night" Tom supposedly doesn't talk to these guys.. I'm assuming you're a pats fan who's in denial which would make perfect sense, why would any fan want to believe there team cheated.
    It's honestly unbelievable the way the story has shifted

Those texts ARE the smoking gun....such a joke

First 12345 Last