TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Lakers Want Demarcus Cousins

Willing to part way with future for this guy to build around.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...cramento-kings

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Sad days ahead for the lakers. They will end up with that retard okafor.

TwoWays

I would bite if I were sac. I mean, they have a terrible record with him. How many more years do u need to know this?

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Yea i am about 100% confident that this is a BS report and 100% confident that Cousins isn't going anywhere.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

cousins isn't the answer. lakers are gonna be bad for a while.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sac needs to keep Cousins

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Cousins a great player, seriously really really good. He had two major problems:

1) Refs hate him. This is huge. Once you're branded like this, you're done and your teams suffers every time out.

2) He shows up players. Throws his hands in the air when he doesn't get the ball, shit like that.

Just not the type of guy who looks like he's going to mature and get it figured out. Shame too. Top 5 talent.

TwoWays

Jordan clarkson going to be good. I'd take him. Kid pf from Kentucky looks promising. U get the number 2 pick in draft, selected by lakers for u. And u can probably get a few mil in pocket money. Take that all day. Time to reshape the roster.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Cousins a great player, seriously really really good. He had two major problems:

1) Refs hate him. This is huge. Once you're branded like this, you're done and your teams suffers every time out.

2) He shows up players. Throws his hands in the air when he doesn't get the ball, shit like that.

Just not the type of guy who looks like he's going to mature and get it figured out. Shame too. Top 5 talent.

1) Maybe Cousins can change his image
    2) Maturity isssue

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post

So they would give Randle, Clarkson and the #2 pick (Okafor)? Sacramento should ask where they sign up.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    1) Maybe Cousins can change his image
    Just doesn't strike me as the type.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

why does everyone believe Clarkson is going to be good? He isn't very good at all....

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Cousins used to be on my shit list but the dude has really come around....imo.

I watched him live and he left it all out on the court. He battled his ass of last year.

Yeah, his attitude can suck at times but he is giving it 100% effort. I would like to have him on my team.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

It would be better than drafting Okafor.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    It would be better than drafting Okafor.
    I swear the lakers won't give up there own way of thinking. I listened to this dumbfukk okafor on the herd this morning. Guy has to be retarded.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Vlade divac is the new gm of the kings. Old gm pete delaasandro was fired. Vlade has already stated they are NOT trading dmc. Keep dreaming laker fans

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Vlade divac is the new gm of the kings. Old gm pete delaasandro was fired. Vlade has already stated they are NOT trading dmc. Keep dreaming laker fans
    Maybe or maybe not. How many times do gm's say they won't do something then do it anyways?

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

yeah and i want to have a mud wrestling match with Serena Williams.

Cousins would never leave Sacramento. He is too loyal to his fans and the community that has embraced him.

TwoWays

Haha. They traded away his coach. They hired another guy in Karl that doesn't play to his strength. I don't think Sacramento has his interest in mind building this team. He would not object to be traded, let that be known

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

Bros Boogie Cousins is a beast..I think he will flourish next year as the Kings probably get Ty Lawson. Problem is he plays with a bunch of bums but I think George Carl is gonna turn that ship around. Lakers suck and will such for the foreseeable future with Kobe "me" Bryant. As for Okafor, I don't think he is as good as ESPN is making him out to be as he rarely plays defense and if he does, gets in foul trouble.

BigDofBA

Haha. They traded away his coach. They hired another guy in Karl that doesn't play to his strength. I don't think Sacramento has his interest in mind building this team. He would not object to be traded, let that be known
    You are right on the money.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Cousins will never be a superstar and is a loser. Sac would be wise to dump him for a young haul. How much winning has be brought to Sac?

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Cousins will never be a superstar and is a loser. Sac would be wise to dump him for a young haul. How much winning has be brought to Sac?
    He is about the only reason they win any games.

Management sucks there and Rudy Gay shoots them out of games. Its not all on him. Laker is right. The Lakers will do something stupid and get Okafor.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Sad days ahead for the lakers. They will end up with that retard okafor.
    Okafor is going to be a good player. He has great post moves. He needs to work on defense and free throws but he's far from a retard

Ralphie Halves

Cousins is a franchise player. He's really freaking good. Has nothing to do with that mess of a team winning or losing. Please stop that argument.

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Please lakers take that retard hood rat from us.. Dude rack up stats on garbage time vs garbage players and all these idiots think hes good.. Get real.. Dudes got a bad attitude and gets a lot of techs. Charles was right on about him and i stood by barkely even tho i think hes a retard as well.

Ralphie Halves

Quote Originally Posted by greypimps View Post
    Please lakers take that retard hood rat from us.. Dude rack up stats on garbage time vs garbage players and all these idiots think hes good.. Get real.. Dudes got a bad attitude and gets a lot of techs. Charles was right on about him and i stood by barkely even tho i think hes a retard as well.
    He's usually fouled out by garbage time.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Okafor is going to be a good player. He has great post moves. He needs to work on defense and free throws but he's far from a retard
    No he isn't. Coach k even said he needs to work harder. Guy isn't going to amount to anything in the nba. The lakers have an obsession with big centres.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

No he isn't. Coach k even said he needs to work harder. Guy isn't going to amount to anything in the nba. The lakers have an obsession with big centres.
    Quit talking in absolutes. You have no idea how this guy is going to be. No one does.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Reports emerging that Karl wants to trade Boogie. What a fukkin nightmare this Sacramento team will be without him.

Thing is, Sac is so bad that it gives a guy like Cousins the flexibility to take 18-19 shots a game in just over 30 minutes. If he goes to a good team there is no way he takes that many shots.

You would really like to see him get his 2pFG% above 50% consistently and his 3-10ft FG% above the abysmal 31% he shot last year / 35% he shoots for his career.

Luckily the Lakers are gonna be a mess going forward anyways so maybe he can keep getting a similar workload. If he plays a year with Kobe in 20 shot a game mode, his production will suffer. Badly.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Reports emerging that Karl wants to trade Boogie. What a fukkin nightmare this Sacramento team will be without him.

Thing is, Sac is so bad that it gives a guy like Cousins the flexibility to take 18-19 shots a game in just over 30 minutes. If he goes to a good team there is no way he takes that many shots.

You would really like to see him get his 2pFG% above 50% consistently and his 3-10ft FG% above the abysmal 31% he shot last year / 35% he shoots for his career.

Luckily the Lakers are gonna be a mess going forward anyways so maybe he can keep getting a similar workload. If he plays a year with Kobe in 20 shot a game mode, his production will suffer. Badly.
    Kobe will get injured again.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Kobe will get injured again.
    hopefully, yes.

TwoWays

Vlade saying publivally no on trading Demarcus. But word via wojo of yahoo, is Karl wants to trade Demarcus.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Snake in the Grass Karl

1234 ... Last