SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Load up on the Gators, early NCAA baseball

This line started at -245, now up to -275. This is going to get ugly for the Cavaliers unless Jesus is in the flesh pitching for the Cavaliers. In game 1 of this series a softy leftie shutdown the all mighty Gators offense. Shutting them out, only allowing 2 hits. The Gators then went on to annihilate the Canes the next two games 15-3 and 10-2. Yesterday the Gators were in full offensive form, sending Nathan Kirby (1st round draft pick) to the showers early with 4 runs in the 3rd. Then proceeding to blow it wide open getting up 9-1 and winning 10-5. This Gator team is absolutely loaded to the brim with talent. Martin (20th round pick) and Harris (10th round pick) are insane on both ends. Their lead-off hitter has 16 HR. They have an all world freshman cleanup hitter Schwarz who's sister just won her second ship for the lady Gators. He is only batting .332 with 18 HR and 73 RBI in 69 games. Then you have to deal with the slew of other .300 hitters and speed in the lineup. Cavs need insane SP, great D and clutch hitting to have a prayer in this game. Lay the juice here or play the -1 or -1.5. Gators will put up at least 5-6 runs here and I doubt the Cavaliers can match that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lilpete

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the play Steve. I normally do not play college but last time I tailed a poster I won quite amazingly. 3D still sending the ring pop. The jooce is scary mentally, is my only concern.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Gators are good, but all teams that made it to final 4 are/were good. I think it a toss up between them. on another note, Vandy looking like they gonna repeat.
    Being a Cards fan,they blew it in super regional against those rich preppies from CS-Full, they in ACC like the Cav's, so that only reason I kinda like the Cav's.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    Gators are good, but all teams that made it to final 4 are/were good. I think it a toss up between them. on another note, Vandy looking like they gonna repeat.
    Being a Cards fan,they blew it in super regional against those rich preppies from CS-Full, they in ACC like the Cav's, so that only reason I kinda like the Cav's.
    Yeah, a winner take all game anything can happen. Yeah, CS-Full was the only Cal team left, they had some extra incentive IMO with all the other top dogs going out in the state. IDK though, this seems like a full on attack that's about to take place. The Gators have put up double digit runs in 3 straight games while the Cavs have failed to score more than 5 in any of their 3 games. Gators bats are beastly, I will pay to see them fail today.

SteveKerrsJunk

Game time changed until 5 pm tonight.

Olemiss_Rebfan
    Hotty Toddy!!
    Olemiss_Rebfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

-315 right now is to high for a college baseball game to even bet, u have to take cavs at this point +265 they are a solid team they are in post season every year it seems like

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm going to pass but all root in Kerr I don't like betting college baseball

SteveKerrsJunk

An absolute blast by Alonso! Expect a lot more of that with the wind blowing out.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Gators should run away with it easy. Took a perfect game for Virginia vs them in the first matchup.

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Gators should run away with it easy. Took a perfect game for Virginia vs them in the first matchup.
    I'm definitely hoping so!

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Steve no pressure but this would be my only other winner today along with 3D UFC

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    This line started at -245, now up to -275. This is going to get ugly for the Cavaliers unless Jesus is in the flesh pitching for the Cavaliers. In game 1 of this series a softy leftie shutdown the all mighty Gators offense. Shutting them out, only allowing 2 hits. The Gators then went on to annihilate the Canes the next two games 15-3 and 10-2. Yesterday the Gators were in full offensive form, sending Nathan Kirby (1st round draft pick) to the showers early with 4 runs in the 3rd. Then proceeding to blow it wide open getting up 9-1 and winning 10-5. This Gator team is absolutely loaded to the brim with talent. Martin (20th round pick) and Harris (10th round pick) are insane on both ends. Their lead-off hitter has 16 HR. They have an all world freshman cleanup hitter Schwarz who's sister just won her second ship for the lady Gators. He is only batting .332 with 18 HR and 73 RBI in 69 games. Then you have to deal with the slew of other .300 hitters and speed in the lineup. Cavs need insane SP, great D and clutch hitting to have a prayer in this game. Lay the juice here or play the -1 or -1.5. Gators will put up at least 5-6 runs here and I doubt the Cavaliers can match that.

unreal

these type of threads always lose.