stuler
    stuler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

So where is the sign-up for these extra tourney's I don't see them to register for?

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by stuler View Post
    So where is the sign-up for these extra tourney's I don't see them to register for?
    The ones for today were just added. Registration opens in 4 minutes

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
    They probably should post them like 1 hour before each tournament starts. This will keep players from just signing up and not playing.

On Monday night we only had 34 people. Something tells me that each tournament will have more players than 34

I am sure that we will see a bunch of hypocrites who played in the 3pm and will still play this weekend. Everyone yelled at me 6 months ago, well bitches I DID play the 11pm on both days like I do every night
    I played in both 3pm's.. The only way I'd join one of these is if they only had 15-20 players or something obnoxiously low. While I'm all about being fair and letting people make up tournaments due to issues, I also do not believe it would be fair to people who played in 40 person 3pm tournies if these barely filled past the bubble because they're on the weekend and people aren't home to play

astro61200

All ready see some people from the 3pm tournies in the 7pm one.. In fact, of the 7 people registered, I have 3 of them in my hand history from Wednesday's 3pm.

Unfortunately didn't turn on hand history until after the tourney Tuesday, so can't confirm they were in the 3pm that day
    Last edited by astro61200; 06-20-15 at 02:01 PM.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Hell jake won 600 points from the Monday tournament

astro61200

Hell jake won 600 points from the Monday tournament
    At least he was in the late tourney that had issues.. I was at the final table in Monday and Wednesday's 3pm. I don't have the hand history from Monday or Tuesday, but I am almost certain I saw DGG23 in each of them. HomerSimpson2 was at the final table in Wednesday's (and I believe I saw him in at least one of the other two). Secretstash was at my table to start in Wednesday's as well.

I feel like I'm at a disadvantage for not joining ha

playersonly69

I am making a list right now of at least who cashed, it wont be complete, but will give us a good idea

playersonly69

The real question will be how many people will sign up even though they cashed on the 15th and 16th. JakePeavy had one big 600 point cash as did THECHAOS. Moneyshot had one cash, mpash had one cash as did d2bets. hhsilver had cashes on both days of the tournament

Aggiesshawn cashed on the 15th
    astro61200 finished 2nd on the 15th
    Mannyfan won a tourney on the 15th
    Stifler cashed on the 15th
    Biteme finished 3rd in the 15th
    4uk4life cashed on the 15th
    thechaoz won on the 15th
    jackmatz cashed on the 15th
    oneuner cashed on the 15t
    hhsilver cashed on the 15th
    mrklc cashed on the 15th
    big cashed on the 15th
    jedimindpicks cashed on the 15th
    kidk cashed on the 15th
    bracerman cashed on the 15th
    d2bet cashed on the 15th

saints7011 cashed on the 16th
    slikec cashed on the 16th
    sportfan cashed on the 16th
    themoneyshot cashed on the 16th
    jake won on the 16th
    hhsilver cashed on the 16th
    mpaschal cashed on the 16th
    bobbywaves must have cashed on the 15th and 16th since he said that he always cashes
    Grivas_Digeni finished 3rd on the 16th
    Stefan finished in 4th on the 16th
    DGG23 cashed on the 16th
    Milwaukeemike cashed on the 16th
    jakepeavy21 won 600 points on the 16th
    garydn cashed on the 16th
    thetrinity won 600 points on the 16th
    oneunder cashed on the 16th
    laz cashed on the 16th
    cankid cashed on the 16th

Of course there are a lot more, but that is all that I can find in 15 minutes

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

The real question will be how many people will sign up even though they cashed on the 15th and 16th. JakePeavy had one big 600 point cash as did THECHAOS. Moneyshot had one cash, mpash had one cash as did d2bets. hhsilver had cashes on both days of the tournament

Aggiesshawn cashed on the 15th
    astro61200 finished 2nd on the 15th
    Mannyfan won a tourney on the 15th
    Stifler cashed on the 15th
    Biteme finished 3rd in the 15th
    4uk4life cashed on the 15th
    thechaoz won on the 15th
    jackmatz cashed on the 15th
    oneuner cashed on the 15t
    hhsilver cashed on the 15th
    mrklc cashed on the 15th
    big cashed on the 15th
    jedimindpicks cashed on the 15th
    kidk cashed on the 15th
    bracerman cashed on the 15th
    d2bet cashed on the 15th

saints7011 cashed on the 16th
    sportfan cashed on the 16th
    themoneyshot cashed on the 16th
    jake won on the 16th
    hhsilver cashed on the 16th
    mpaschal cashed on the 16th
    bobbywaves must have cashed on the 15th and 16th since he said that he always cashes
    Grivas_Digeni finished 3rd on the 16th
    Stefan finished in 4th on the 16th
    DGG23 cashed on the 16th
    Milwaukeemike cashed on the 16th
    jakepeavy21 won 600 points on the 16th
    garydn cashed on the 16th
    thetrinity won 600 points on the 16th
    oneunder cashed on the 16th
    laz cashed on the 16th
    cankid cashed on the 16th

Of course there are a lot more, but that is all that I can find in 15 minutes
    Having the tourneys auto-pilot to finish and hand out cashes makes it a little more complicated...SBR seems to be inviting everyone who played in them to participate in the makeups, but I haven't seen them explicitly say those cashes will be removed from the standings, or if people who auto-piloted to a cash should participate. Previous makeup tourneys were a bit more cut and dry, this one has is complicated by SBR being a bit vague so far (again, might have missed a previous explanation, been busy).

playersonly69

The vast majority of the cashes above were from the 3pms especially on the 16th. One point that I have is that the Sunday tournament should replace Tuesdays 11pm. The 11pm on Tuesday didn't give anyone points or badges since the tourney was never completed

astro61200

With downsouth joining after winning the Wednesday 3pm, it feels more and more like anyone who doesn't join is at a disadvantage. Since these were supposed to be makeups for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Though the dates listed are for Monday and Tuesday, so not sure which days these are meant to make up.

MillerTime99
    MillerTime99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5711

I was in both the 7pms 15th and 16th that were messed up.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

My cashes were both at 7pm .. I coasted into them after being in and out all game on Monday and on Tues I never got back in after 7:45 ( I think that was pretty much true for everyone).

At present I have no idea whether those points will count. And even if they do, is it fair for someone who coasted into one of the lower cashes in those flawed games to not have a fair chance to improve.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29934

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    With downsouth joining after winning the Wednesday 3pm, it feels more and more like anyone who doesn't join is at a disadvantage. Since these were supposed to be makeups for Tuesday and Wednesday.

Though the dates listed are for Monday and Tuesday, so not sure which days these are meant to make up.
    the flawed ones were Mon, Tues 7and 11pm. Wed was fine for all three times.

playersonly69

Tuesday 7pm seemed like a normal tournament to me. That is why they were only replaying 3 tournaments and that one wasn't one of them.

Monday and Tuesday 7pm and 11pm
    Tuesday was ONLY the 11pm

And one of the 11pm tournaments only had 34 players in it

MillerTime99

no it was not....

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

At least he was in the late tourney that had issues.. I was at the final table in Monday and Wednesday's 3pm. I don't have the hand history from Monday or Tuesday, but I am almost certain I saw DGG23 in each of them. HomerSimpson2 was at the final table in Wednesday's (and I believe I saw him in at least one of the other two). Secretstash was at my table to start in Wednesday's as well.

I feel like I'm at a disadvantage for not joining ha
    Astro,

Something you might not be considering is that the players who missed a disconnect tournament due to sbr software may have missed on any of the 2 days because of it and the other day they played fine without issues. This is the exact case as mine. One day I got locked out with 30+ left and finished no prize after poker was down for hrs the rest of the day. The other day (at your table) I busted out early so do not need to make it up. I signed up for todays 7pm since that is my only time to play this weekend for my make up one due.

If someone like myself signs up for Saturday and Sunday both, then that is where we should have an issue, because they are only due one tournament re-do. Not sure what SBR will do to police this, but that is the only way to figure out if people are double dipping so to speak and ruining it for others.

-stash

MillerTime99

incorrect.

Tuesday 7pm seemed like a normal tournament to me. That is why they were only replaying 3 tournaments and that one wasn't one of them.

Monday and Tuesday 7pm and 11pm
    Tuesday was ONLY the 11pm

And one of the 11pm tournaments only had 34 players in it

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    Astro,

Something you might not be considering is that the players who missed a disconnect tournament due to sbr software may have missed on any of the 2 days because of it and the other day they played fine without issues. This is the exact case as mine. One day I got locked out with 30+ left and finished no prize after poker was down for hrs the rest of the day. The other day (at your table) I busted out early so do not need to make it up. I signed up for todays 7pm since that is my only time to play this weekend for my make up one due.

If someone like myself signs up for Saturday and Sunday both, then that is where we should have an issue, because they are only due one tournament re-do. Not sure what SBR will do to police this, but that is the only way to figure out if people are double dipping so to speak and ruining it for others.

-stash
    I figured you were in a later tournament before, but I do see a few people that were in each 3pm tournament and are still in this. Due to how vague SBR was with who should join, I'm assuming nothing will be done about people who played in all the 3pm's that worked fine. I also assume they'll be joining the tournament tomorrow as well.

playersonly69

Well samball says that we are replaying 3 tournaments and we ALL know that both of the 11pm tournaments were messed up. And on Monday night the 7pm was messed up, that I do know for a fact

playersonly69

I figured you were in a later tournament before, but I do see a few people that were in each 3pm tournament and are still in this. Due to how vague SBR was with who should join, I'm assuming nothing will be done about people who played in all the 3pm's that worked fine. I also assume they'll be joining the tournament tomorrow as well.

Someone post a list of everyone who signs up in the tournaments today. Obviously alot of players tonight wont need to play tomorrow night.

But the guys who already played the 3pm once or twice this week dont need to play

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

I missed one day playing the 11pm. I played the one that actually did not finish. THis can be verified by Biteme and probably a few others. YOu can see my correspondence in thread discussing nothing happening and being stuck. I did play the Wednesday 3pm tourney and win but did not figure winning a tourney affected me being affected by other tournies I signed up for and won.

MillerTime99

Well samball says that we are replaying 3 tournaments and we ALL know that both of the 11pm tournaments were messed up. And on Monday night the 7pm was messed up, that I do know for a fact

All 4 tourneys were mesed up as far as I know. The 7pm on the Tuesday is the one that Jake won an the 7pm Monday is one thechoaz won I believe.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I missed one day playing the 11pm. I played the one that actually did not finish. THis can be verified by Biteme and probably a few others. YOu can see my correspondence in thread discussing nothing happening and being stuck. I did play the Wednesday 3pm tourney and win but did not figure winning a tourney affected me being affected by other tournies I signed up for and won.
    I don't even know what days the make up tournies are for, since it says Tuesday/Wednesday but the dates listed are Monday/Tuesday. I'm done worrying about it, doesn't really effect me anyway. I'd like to play in a tourney tonight as I'll be stuck at home, but no use fretting.

playersonly69

It was actually Monday and Tuesday that the tournaments were affected. And the cashes that I listed list all tournaments BUT the Tuesday 11pm in which no one cashed.

downsouth is good to play in at least 1 tournament

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

The cashes for the flawed tourneys will be removed (that's what Sam meant by "adjusted")

No one that played in the 3pm non-affected tourneys for both those days should play --- THAT will be double/triple dipping.
    (although SBR will probably do nothing about that)

Anyone that played in at least one of the flawed tourneys should make up ONE tourney.
    Those that played in 2 of the flawed tourneys should make up two tourneys.

No one that joined the flawed tourneys was angle shooting because they auto flew to a cash. How is that their fault? They were just trying to play their normal 1 for the day -- SBR tech issues aren't their problem/responsibility.

Those cashes are going to be REMOVED, anyway... as per Sam's statement that the WC Leader Board will be "adjusted".
    So... PO's list above is pretty worthless except for those that played in the 3pm ones.

This should explain why Jake (his 600pt win will be removed plus he was in another flawed tourney, as well) & downsouth (he was in a flawed 11pm) are registered.
    They have a right to be.

Again, if you played in the 3pm's those flawed days YOU SHOULD NOT BE PLAYING ANY.
    (anyone that didn't play at all those days has a right to play)

Explained?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ShogunRua

MillerTime99

Exactly

playersonly69

Of course you have to know that the cashes really wont be removed in the end. It would be easier to remove them now then at the end. But one day wont make a ton of difference I dont think

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Of course you have to know that the cashes really wont be removed in the end. It would be easier to remove them now then at the end
    WRONG, per ususal

You are the King of Disinformation... as clearly illustrated already in this thread

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Bite to the rescue!

4uk4life
    4uk4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1820

That's exactly how I took it bite, that the points earned from those days would be removed and the makeup tournaments were for those. I cashed along side Bite on the 15th? And the next night I was able to play maybe 2-4 hands before all hell broke loose and never saw a hand again. As far as I saw though, the tournament never even said finished in the main menu.
    Points Awarded:

BiTeMe UsAdOj gave 4uk4life 13 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JACK MATZ
    JACK MATZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2213

What a cluster fuk.
    Very confusing.
    You would think the person that runs the poker would chime in and maybe be a little more clear and answer some of the questions after the first few.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

idiots work here

playersonly69

hhsilver choose to sign up and play tonight even though he cashed ON Both of the days

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

PO, are you choosing to ignore what everyone else is saying?

The makeup tournaments are basically for the series. So even if HH did cash in both the 7pm's, he still missed out, like everyone else in the 7 pm tournaments, in adding points to THIS TOURNAMENT SERIES.

First 12345 Last