muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

what a moron
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 09-02-15 at 11:51 AM.

muldoon

what a moron
    Says the Mexico/Guatemala wall meme dude.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Says the Mexico/Guatemala wall meme dude.
    Attached Images  

DwightShrute

Tom Brady NFL DeflateGate - first 4 games of regular season
    graded when suspension is shortened or when all 4 games have been served
    Wed 7/29 30041 Tom Brady suspension reduced +300
    6:00AM 30042 Brady serves all 4 games of suspension -420

for those that said Trump has no chance because the bookies say so.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

A2+B2=c2

DwightShrute

DONALD TRUMP: “Our country could be doing much better. We have deficits that are enormous, we have all bad trade agreements. We have an Army that the head said is not prepared. We have a military that needs help, and especially in these times. ((EDIT)) Nothing works, our country doesn’t work. Everybody wins, except us.”

According to the Real Clear Politics average of national polling, here's where the Republican field stands today:

• Trump leads with 27%, followed by

• Ben Carson 13%

• Jeb Bush 9%

• Ted Cruz 7%

• Marco Rubio 6%

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica][FONT=verdana]DONALD TRUMP: “Our country could be doing much better. We have deficits that are enormous, we have all bad trade agreements. We have an Army that the head said is not prepared. We have a military that needs help, and especially in these times. ((EDIT)) Nothing works, our country doesn’t work. Everybody wins, except us.”
    Sounds a bit like a "change" platform eh.

Just keep claiming everything is wrong and I want to change it.

Worked last time, why not again!

DwightShrute

Poll: Trump beats Hillary head-to-head

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump leads Democrat Hillary Clinton head-to-head, according to a new poll released Friday.

The poll by SurveyUSA finds that matched up directly, Trump garners 45 percent to Clinton’s 40 percent.

In other head-to-head matchups, Trump beats out Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by 44 percent to 40 percent; Vice President Joe Biden by 44 percent to 42 percent; and former Vice President Al Gore by 44 percent to 41 percent.

The poll also found that 30 percent of respondents believe Trump will eventually be the Republican nominee, leading the field.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush came in second, with 20 percent saying they expect him to win the nomination. Following Bush in order were retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.).

The poll surveyed 1,000 adults across the nation Sept. 2-3, and it had a margin of error of 3.3 percent.

muldoon

drw.jpg
    Attached Images  

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

lol.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21401

I'm wondering if people either:
    a) Don't know that Trump is a massive narcissist, or
    b) Don't care or don't think that's a problem

Guys, narcissism is a very dangerous personality disorder and electing an unabashed massive kind narcissist is bad news for all. Really bad news. It doesn't even matter if you agree with all of his positions, whatever they may be. Elect a narcissist like Trump and sadly we'll get what we deserve. And already, he's only encouraging narcissists to be more narcissists. To be sure, most politicians are somewhere on the narcissist scale, but Trump is at 100%. Originally, I thought he was just basically an asshole, but it's clear that he's clinically well past that. Doesn't take a psychology degree to see this.

By supporting Trump, are you self-identifying as a massive narcissistic douchebag? Is that what you want?

DwightShrute

Political class firewall endangered
    (Infowars) – Nearly 30% of Democrats in Alabama would like to see Donald Trump win the election.
    Between August 29 and September 1, Gravis Marketing asked 1,616 participants in Alabama, “assuming you had to vote today, which 2016 GOP Candidate would you vote for?”
    Trump took a large lead at 38%. This number nearly matched the numbers of all other candidates combined (38.8%).

muldoon

Political class firewall endangered
    (Infowars) – Nearly 30% of Democrats in Alabama would like to see Donald Trump win the election.
    Between August 29 and September 1, Gravis Marketing asked 1,616 participants in Alabama, “assuming you had to vote today, which 2016 GOP Candidate would you vote for?”
    Trump took a large lead at 38%. This number nearly matched the numbers of all other candidates combined (38.8%).
    So the question was which of the GOP candidate would you vote for? Not "based on declared candidates" - it was only which GOP candidate???

And based on only giving them a choice of GOP candidates, the headline becomes

"Nearly 30% of Democrats in Alabama would like to see Donald Trump win the election"

Really?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

So the question was which of the GOP candidate would you vote for? Not "based on declared candidates" - it was only which GOP candidate???

And based on only giving them a choice of GOP candidates, the headline becomes

"Nearly 30% of Democrats in Alabama would like to see Donald Trump win the election"

Really?

It's Alabama guys, Alabama. Anyway the good doctor is climbing quickly. The three craziest are 1-2-3. Won't be long until Dwightie is cheering for Carson, then Cruz and then whoever.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    It's Alabama guys, Alabama. Anyway the good doctor is climbing quickly. The three craziest are 1-2-3. Won't be long until Dwightie is cheering for Carson, then Cruz and then whoever.
    Unless I'm missing something, the choices presented were only GOP.

That's like polling fans of the Yankees and asking them "Which National League team would you pick as the best team to win the World Series" and surmising "30% of Yankees Fans want the Cardinals to win the World Series"

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

Unless I'm missing something, the choices presented were only GOP.

That's like polling fans of the Yankees and asking them "Which National League team would you pick as the best team to win the World Series" and surmising "30% of Yankees Fans want the Cardinals to win the World Series"

You're correct, that makes it even more ridiculous, but it is dwightie...right!

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Obama voters at it again,
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...-virginia-boy/

anyone know Sanders policies on illegal immigration? this is getting ridiculous
    Last edited by bradthebloke; 09-06-15 at 10:00 AM.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

I like this re-tweet
    :Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago New Jersey, USA "@1ns1de_J9b: @realDonaldTrump @club4growth Borderline extortion scam. They would have used your $1M to extract "donations" from others"

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Not a Trump backer of any kind, I prefer Carson but hard not to respect the letter he wrote to the headquarters of CNN asking for the profits his debate on cnn will garner be donated to the veterans. Classy move.

DwightShrute

________________________________________ ________________________________________ ______

• SEPT 8/15 Macy's Makes Shocking Announcement Today That Could Affect Thousands Of Jobs

Macy’s major announcement comes this week as the company breaks ground on its new Macy’s Backstage chain, an off-price retailer designed to compete directly with T.J. Maxx and Nordstrom Rack, which have boomed in recent years. T.J. Maxx, who is the owner of TJX, Home Goods, and Marshalls had a reported annual sales this year that exceeded Macy’s for the first time ever.
    The company’s ongoing struggles of losing many American shoppers to malls and consumer’s new taste for off-price shopping is why Macy’s also recently announced that it will close up to 40 stores early next year.
    This is only about 5% of its 770 locations, but is much higher considering they have slowly been closing 52 stores since 2010.
    This planned closure is very reflective of retailers’ efforts to shut down underperforming malls, as the space between America’s worst and best malls grows. Many malls are categorized with an A, B, C or D rating, signaling which malls are top-tier, affluent centers, and which face very real risk of closure.
    Shockingly, more than 200 U.S. malls are considered to be a C or below. This number could increase as the economy struggles to get back on its feet.
    Macy’s says that it doesn’t have an estimate of how many staff will lose their jobs due to the closures, though J.C. Penny’s closure of 39 stores last year cost 2,250 jobs.

________________________________________ ________________________________________ _______

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Not a Trump backer of any kind, I prefer Carson but hard not to respect the letter he wrote to the headquarters of CNN asking for the profits his debate on cnn will garner be donated to the veterans. Classy move.
    Haven't read the letter. Did he offer to match the money for the vets - or just tell a business they should donate their money?

DwightShrute

Trump backs U.S.-Cuba diplomatic relations

Washington (CNN)Breaking ranks with nearly all of his fellow 2016 Republican contenders, Donald Trump says he supports President Barack Obama's decision to reengage diplomatically with Cuba.

"50 years is enough," Trump said in an interview with the Daily Caller published Tuesday, referring to Obama's decision to re-establish U.S. ties with Cuba.

"I think it's fine. I think it's fine, but we should have made a better deal," Trump added. "The concept of opening with Cuba is fine."

Trump joins libertarian-leaning Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky as the only Republican running for president to express his support for normalizing relations with Cuba.

The rest of the GOP field has slammed Obama's decision to reopen the U.S. embassy in Havana and engage diplomatically with the government of Cuban President Raul Castro -- the brother of Cuba's former strongman Fidel Castro.

The two Floridians running for president, former Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio, rejected Obama's reset with Cuba in the strongest terms, with Rubio calling it "a lifeline for the Castro regime that will allow them to become more profitable...and allow them to become a more permanent fixture." Florida has the largest Cuban population in the country.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Washington (CNN)Breaking ranks with nearly all of his fellow 2016 Republican contenders, Donald Trump says he supports President Barack Obama's decision to reengage diplomatically with Cuba.

"50 years is enough," Trump said in an interview with the Daily Caller published Tuesday, referring to Obama's decision to re-establish U.S. ties with Cuba.

"I think it's fine. I think it's fine, but we should have made a better deal," Trump added. "The concept of opening with Cuba is fine."

Trump joins libertarian-leaning Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky as the only Republican running for president to express his support for normalizing relations with Cuba.

[COLOR=#262626]The rest of the GOP field has slammed Obama's decision to reopen the U.S. embassy in Havana and engage diplomatically with the government of Cuban President Raul Castro -- the brother of Cuba's former strongman Fidel Castro.
    [/COLOR]
    The two Floridians running for president, former Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio, rejected Obama's reset with Cuba in the strongest terms, with Rubio calling it "a lifeline for the Castro regime that will allow them to become more profitable...and allow them to become a more permanent fixture." Florida has the largest Cuban population in the country.

What else is new? They probably disagree with what tie he's wearing for the day.

Open up Cuban relations, just maybe, they might go back home?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

The rest of the GOP field has slammed Obama's decision to reopen the U.S. embassy in Havana and engage diplomatically with the government of Cuban President Raul Castro -- the brother of Cuba's former strongman Fidel Castro.

Curious to see how Cuban Americans react to this. Makes me wonder if he might have possibly pissed off the Hispanic vote a little bit more. Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I understand, Cuban Americans are pretty Anti-Cuban government.

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Curious to see how Cuban Americans react to this. Makes me wonder if he might have possibly pissed off the Hispanic vote a little bit more.
    51% supported normalizing relations. 40% opposed.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...florida-116570

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

51% supported normalizing relations. 40% opposed.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...florida-116570
    Thanks for the link, Muldoon. Its been a while since I've heard about this topic. Makes sense that the older group that was born in Cuba would be more against it. 20-30 years ago, Cuban Americans would have been majorly against this.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Haven't read the letter. Did he offer to match the money for the vets - or just tell a business they should donate their money?
    yeah seriously.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    [/B]

What else is new? They probably disagree with what tie he's wearing for the day.

Open up Cuban relations, just maybe, they might go back home?

you must not have fully thought this one out before you typed it huh?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Curious to see how Cuban Americans react to this. Makes me wonder if he might have possibly pissed off the Hispanic vote a little bit more. Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I understand, Cuban Americans are pretty Anti-Cuban government.
    If we let immigrants decide what is best for their fellow immigrants and home countries we would end up having no migration and be fighting other people's wars all over.

Immigrants are traditionally anti-immigration, believe it or not.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If we let immigrants decide what is best for their fellow immigrants and home countries we would end up having no migration and be fighting other people's wars all over.

Immigrants are traditionally anti-immigration, believe it or not.
    That may be how it is in Australia with Asians coming in but certainly not in USA. Australia is a very uniform country, you are lucky.

The Cubans here that do not like dealing Cuba are the intelligent ones who actually know who they are dealing with, for Obama this is just legacy crap he is working for because he knows he will go down worse than Carter.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    That may be how it is in Australia with Asians coming in but certainly not in USA. Australia is a very uniform country, you are lucky.

The Cubans here that do not like dealing Cuba are the intelligent ones who actually know who they are dealing with, for Obama this is just legacy crap he is working for because he knows he will go down worse than Carter.
    thanks to the repubs.jpg
    Last edited by rkelly110; 09-10-15 at 01:52 PM.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Liberals have been telling business owners what to do with their money for years I thought you would have supported that

muldoon

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Liberals have been telling business owners what to do with their money for years I thought you would have supported that
    I asked a question. I didn't say whether I supported (or didn't support) him doing it.

DwightShrute

Getty Images
    Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump has widened his lead over GOP challengers, according to a new poll.

Trump garners support from 32 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning respondents in aCNN/ORC International Poll released Thursday morning, up 8 points from a similar sampling in August.

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson also saw increased support in the latest poll, gaining 10 points to 19 percent.
    Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush dropped 4 points to 9 percent.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) remains in fourth place with 7 percent voter support, followed by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, who are tied at 5 percent.

Eleven other Republican contenders grab 3 percent or less among potential voters, pollsters found.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) saw the most significant shift among candidates outside the top five, CNN reported, falling 5 points since August.

The latest CNN/ORC survey, conducted by telephone last Friday through Tuesday among a random national polling of 1,012 adults, has a 4.5 percent margin of error for Republican voters.

First ... 41424344454647 ... Last