DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    you're the only one who likes him. HE HAD TO PAY PEOPLE TO COME TO HIS NOMINATION.
    so? ... “I don’t need anybody’s money. It’s nice. I don’t need anybody’s money. I’m using my own money. I’m not using the lobbyists. I’m not using donors."

George Soros is spending millions to get votes for Hillary. Every candidate is taking money from people in order to get votes.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

"so"? so if he didn't pay people the only ones who would have showed was the media. if we're wasting time talking about him- he should probably be able to rub a few supporters together at an announcement like that.

DwightShrute

"so"? so if he didn't pay people the only ones who would have showed was the media. if we're wasting time talking about him- he should probably be able to rub a few supporters together at an announcement like that.
    shocked you never mentioned his hair.

Keep digging but so far pretty weak criticisms.

Do you not care at all that politicians are being bought and if they do get elected they will have to repay those that bought them?

Trump is right when he says the USA has become a laughing stock for countries like China and Mexico. No one cares and no one has the guts to do anything about it. No one will by the looks of it. He's the first one that says he will.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-18-15 at 01:05 AM.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by SomeDayinBuffalo View Post
    What a joke this is. Has to have his name in the news. I guess he needs more people to watch his show. What's the over under on the date he pulls out of the race?
    Dec 18th. I'll go UNDER for the max. Trump WILL NOT be a candidate on Dec 17th when his ACTUAL Finances must be disclosed. Enjoy the Circus while it's still in town.

Is Donald Trump really, actually running for president? We may not know till December.

By Amber Phillips June 17 at 4:39 PM

Donald Trump runs for president or something. (AP Photo/Richard Drew)
    You might have heard, Donald Trump is running for president.
    But Trump running for president is kind of like that kid in high school who says his girlfriend lives in Canada and can't make it to the prom but shows you a picture of his girlfriend in front of a maple leaf flag to prove she's real (and Canadian).
    And Trump hasn't actually brought his maybe-fake Canadian girlfriend to the prom yet. So plenty of people are wondering if he'll actually do the things that real presidential candidates do -- like disclose the details of his finances -- or just back out and prove one and for all that this was all some massive ruse (as opposed to the already-sizable ruse that it already is).
    So we though we'd help him. Here, Mr. Future President Trump, is exactly what you'd have to do to prove you're dating someone -- I mean, to prove you're running for president.
    1. Spend $5,000 on your candidacy
    Once you do this, according to the Federal Election Commission, the law considers you a candidate. You can also receive $5,000 for your campaign to become a candidate. Mr. Trump, we know you said you'll finance your own own election -- "I'm rich," you reminded us Tuesday -- and we're pretty sure your elaborate announcement at New York's Trump Tower where you rode down an escalator to wave to tourists you lured from the streets to cheer you on and rambled for 1,700 words in front of really blue TRUMP signs cost more than $5,000.
    [Donald Trump's spectacular, often baffling, often wrong campaign launch]
    So, Mr. Trump, you have probably already passed this threshold. Well done.
    Make or break date for Trump: The start of your candidacy was June 16, FYI.
    2. Fill out a form.
    As The Fix's own Philip Bump noted, the next step to running for president is to simply fill out a form with the FEC.
    [How to run for president in 4 easy steps]
    There are 396 people who have filled out the FEC Presidential 2016 Form; Mr. Trump, we noticed you are not yet one of them. You have 15 days from announcing your candidacy to fill it out and get it to the FEC. Well, 14 now.
    Make or break date for Trump: June 30.
    3. Make a Trump for President committee
    Within 10 days of filing your presidential form, you need to put together a campaign committee and announce its organization to the FEC. Mr. Trump, we see you also haven't done this yet. Here's the form.
    Make or break date for Trump: July 10.
    4. Share your finances
    No, "I'm rich" does not count.
    Nor does announcing to the media you have $9 billion in assets -- which, as Bump notes, is far from having $9 billion in actual cash you can spend willy nilly to become president. (Trump said Tuesday that he has more than $8 billion -- or "biyyion" in Trumpspeak -- in net worth, when you factor in his debts.)
    You have to file what's called a personal finance disclosure form within 30 days of announcing your candidacy.
    The forms require you to list all your sources of incomes and all your assets and liabilities. But lucky for you, the forms were created by members of Congress, who also have to file them, so they're pretty vague.
    You can list your assets and liabilities in ridiculously broad ranges, like from $500,000-$1 million. Here's a good story about the problems with personal finance disclosure forms from Bloomberg's Richard Rubin, if you care to change this when you become president, Mr. Trump.
    Make or break date for Trump: You can file for up to 90 days of an extension on this, so the latest you could file your personal finance disclosure form would be four months from the start of your candidacy, or Dec. 16.

And this is the big one for Trump. Skeptics that he would actually run suggested he would never disclose his finances in this way. We'll find out by a couple months before the first primaries, it turns out.

5. Get on the ballot in all the states
    This is the hardest part of running for president. The GOP field is competitive (especially since you're in it), so again, here's some free advice, Mr. Trump: You'll probably need to be on the ballot for the Republican primaries and caucuses in all 50 states if you want to win enough delegates to move on to the general election.
    Why is this so hard? Each state has its own set of rules for how to go about that. They're designed to make it tough for random people to run for president -- not that that's you. In California in 2012, for instance, Bump reported candidates for president had to get "either 1 percent or 500 signatures (whichever was lower) from Democrats in each of the state's 50-plus congressional districts. They had two months to do so."
    In 2012, Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich, who finished second and third in the Republican nominating contest, both nonetheless failed to qualify for the ballot in some states.
    Make or break date for Trump: The dates vary. Consult with a really good campaign finance lawyer. We're sure you can afford it

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I will take all action on this with an escrow

TheGuesser

Now HERE is a great idea by Trump. Hopefully he revives it:

Trump proposes massive one-time tax on the rich

By Phil Hirschkorn/CNN

November 9, 1999
    Web posted at: 6:24 p.m. EST (2324 GMT)

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Billionaire businessman Donald Trump has a plan to pay off the national debt, grant a middle class a tax cut, and keep Social Security afloat: tax rich people like himself.
    Trump, a prospective candidate for the Reform Party presidential nomination, is proposing a one-time "net worth tax" on individuals and trusts worth $10 million or more.
    MESSAGE BOARD
    By Trump's calculations, his proposed 14.25 percent levy on such net worth would raise $5.7 trillion and wipe out the debt in one full swoop.
    The U.S. national debt decreased by $9.7 billion in September but remains at $5.66 trillion, according to the latest U.S. Treasury figures.
    The net worth tax is the cornerstone of Trump's economic plan released Tuesday morning.
    "No one has put forward a plan to make this country entirely debt free as we enter the next millenium," Trump said in a written statement.
    "The plan I am proposing today does not involve smoke and mirrors, phony numbers, financial gimmicks, or the usual economic chicanery you usually find in Disneyland-on-the-Potomac," Trump said.
    Trump would exempt the value of an individual's principal home from the net worth total.
    "By my calculations, 1 percent of Americans, who control 90 percent of the wealth in this country, would be affected by my plan," Trump said.
    "The other 99 percent of the people would get deep reductions in their federal income taxes," he said.
    Eliminating the national debt would save the federal government $200 billion a year in interest payments, Trump said. He proposes to earmark half the savings for middle class tax cuts, and the other half for Social Security.
    Trump said depositing $100 billion annually in the Social Security trust fund would generate $3 trillion "over the next 30-years, when the trust fund is scheduled to go broke" and instead keep the fund "solvent through the next century."
    The tax also would lead to the repeal the current federal inheritance tax "which really hurts farmers and small businessman and women more than anything else," Trump said.
    Trump, whose own net worth is an estimated $5 billion, says the wealthy would not suffer if his economic plan were enacted.
    "Personally this plan would cost me hundreds of millions of dollars, but in all honesty, it's worth it," Trump said.
    Trump predicts his debt elimination combined with his tax cuts would trigger a 35 to 40 percent boost in economic activity, with more business start-ups, more jobs, and more prosperity.
    "It is a win-win for the American people, an idea no conventional politician would have the guts to put forward," Trump said.
    Last month, Trump formed a committee to explore seeking the presidential nomination of the Reform Party, which will automatically be on the ballot in 21 states next year.

TheGuesser

Another thing The Donald got right:

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuesser View Post
    Another thing The Donald got right:
    Look at the year, it was before your hero Obama. I'll bet anything that his opinion has changed.

DwightShrute

Oct 25, 2014 - Donald Trump: “Obama should apologize to the American people &resign!”

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

are you just pretending to be naive as to how politics work?

You sound like you believe something like this ....

Joe is 40, he is single and live at home with his mother. Joe has a part time job and has $350 saved up in the bank. Joe woke up this morning, jumped out of bed and screamed "I am going to run for the president of the United States!"

What Joe didn't realize was the news crew next door filming a rare flower his neighbor was growing. They recorded Joe's outburst and the subsequent jumping on his bed. Later at the station, the news director happened to notice the footage as he was walking by the editing room. He was so moved by Joe that he decided America needs to see this. It was the lead story that evening.

The public went nuts. It went viral on youtube. Millions wrote to Joe and thousands went to his home begging for him to run for president. After several weeks the pressure finally got to Joe and he did in fact throw his name into the political arena.

Joe never had to ask for money and never needed to touch his $350 either. He raised enough money for 10 campaigns and no one wanted anything from him except that he be president. He was given free airtime from all the networks and papers. And when he announced his dad as the vice president, Joe/scumbag 2016 were leading the polls by 90% overnight. "Scumbag's level-headed thinking, thoughtful respectful debating skills and overall common sense is what Americans were so desperately looking for" said Hillary Clinton. She added "no matter who scumbag endorsed, that person would be a shoe-in for the presidency. I blame myself for not reaching out sooner". Needless to say, Joe was elected president soon after with 98% of the votes. Obama, who wasn't even on the ballot, got the other 2%.

Joe turned the country around in a matter of weeks. Unemployment is at 0, the debt is at 0, everyone has jobs making 100K a year, free healthcare and there are no more rich people.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-18-15 at 02:53 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Donald Trump keepin' it classy since......never.

This coming from a guy that's twice divorced.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Donald Trump keepin' it classy since......never.

This coming from a guy that's twice divorced.
    Ok so he's got bad hair, divorced and he's rich. The first two describes half the population.

scumbag

are you just pretending to be naive as to how politics work?

You sound like you believe something like this ....

Joe is 40, he is single and live at home with his mother. Joe has a part time job and has $350 saved up in the bank. Joe woke up this morning, jumped out of bed and screamed "I am going to run for the president of the United States!"

What Joe didn't realize was the news crew next door filming a rare flower his neighbor was growing. They recorded Joe's outburst and the subsequent jumping on his bed. Later at the station, the news director happened to notice the footage as he was walking by the editing room. He was so moved by Joe that he decided America needs to see this. It was the lead story that evening.

The public went nuts. It went viral on youtube. Millions wrote to Joe and thousands went to his home begging for him to run for president. After several weeks the pressure finally got to Joe and he did in fact throw his name into the political arena.

Joe never had to ask for money and never needed to touch his $350 either. He raised enough money for 10 campaigns and no one wanted anything from him except that he be president. He was given free airtime from all the networks and when he announced his dad as the vice president, Joe/scumbag 2016 were leading the polls by 90%. He was elected president soon after with 98% of the votes. Obama, who wasn't even on the ballot, got the other 2%.

Joe turned the country around in a matter of weeks. Unemployment is at 0, the debt is at 0, everyone has jobs making 100K a year, free healthcare and there are no more rich people.
    ugh... you're such a penetrating dumbass. never address me again. i've wasted enough time engaging your simple ass.

DwightShrute

ugh... you're such a penetrating dumbass. never address me again. i've wasted enough time engaging your simple ass.
    right back at ya oh wise one.

scumbag

how does it feel to be the only idiot on the planet who's excited about this penetrating clown?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Ok so he's got bad hair, divorced and he's rich. The first two describes half the population.
    A

And half of the people if given the chance would probably day unbelievably dumb things as well. That's why half of the population doesn't run for President.

Trump is a clown. But hey, you won't hear a Democrat complaining. The longer he stays in the better it is for the democrats. As they say, no need to silence an idiot. Let 'em talk.

DwightShrute

how does it feel to be the only idiot on the planet who's excited about this penetrating clown?
    except for the fact that what you claim isn't true as per usual and that you are against him while supporting the usual failed candidates that have plagued the US for several years now, it feels pretty damn good actually.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    A

And half of the people if given the chance would probably day unbelievably dumb things as well. That's why half of the population doesn't run for President.

Trump is a clown. But hey, you won't hear a Democrat complaining. The longer he stays in the better it is for the democrats. As they say, no need to silence an idiot. Let 'em talk.
    so not a fan either I take it?

Maybe you won't be a sheeple like so many are so let me ask you .... do you not think that he makes some good points? Especially when it comes to the fact that he doesn't need money for his campaign and thus doesn't need to pander to those helping him get elected should he actually get elected? And the fact that he has the ability to hire the best negotiators to fix a lot of what Washington can't or won't do? Or would you just want things done like they have been for the longest time?

scumbag

except for the fact that what you claim isn't true as per usual and that you are against him while supporting the usual failed candidates that have plagued the US for several years now, it feels pretty damn good actually.
    penetrating retard.

DwightShrute

i've wasted enough time engaging your simple ass.
    what happened to that? I'm crushed!

Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-18-15 at 03:46 PM.

GIVEMETHEMONEY
    GIVEMETHEMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4903

right back at ya oh wise one.
    that seams to be all he can come up with.

Double right abck at ya oh penetrate wise one!
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave GIVEMETHEMONEY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1896

Everyone from this protest will vote against Trump.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Wall_Street

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Everyone from this protest will vote against Trump.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupy_Wall_Street
    good

Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-18-15 at 03:56 PM.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Don Trump is on a roll, two days ago a NH poll came out with him closing & running 2nd. Today
    a poll came out for the entire country with Trump 2nd & closing fast. Don't underestimate Trump.
    All the pundits on the Obama channel MSNBC are praising Bush & dismissing Trump that should tell
    you something!

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11251173_10155756407270725_4942300796539 699386_n.jpg?oh=e81d0b63f80e414cd4cca598 1d1e3b92&oe=56304508[/IMG]

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    All the pundits on the Obama channel MSNBC are praising Bush & dismissing Trump that should tell
    you something!
    These pundits? Even the GOP version of TASS had a field day.
    http://video.foxnews.com/v/video-emb...=4301204410001

Man I hope Trump gets in the debates.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trump can sure beat Christie and a few others

He does not have enough money to compete though

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Look who is talking. A complete and total fool who is backing a Socialist. This is because Scumbag is so stupid, lazy and poor he must depend on the government for his survival. That is the truth, and Scumbag knows it. He is jealous of ANYONE thqt has more then he does, and that is about 95% of the people in this nation.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Look at the Vegas odds that's all you need to know who's going to win as they are very very accurate in almost everything

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Look at the Vegas odds that's all you need to know who's going to win as they are very very accurate in almost everything
    At this stage in 2008 and 2012, McCain and Romney were nowhere to be found. McCain was like under 1% until pretty late in the process.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Historic chance. Might be the first clown to ever become POTUS.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There is more chance Donald Duck wins the election than Donald Trump.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Donald Trump Presidential Announcement…: https://youtu.be/X9pMZ1_eCOQ

When you're done wiping the tears from your eyes after watching this could you please embed this.

Thnx

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Everyone knows, including trump, he won't win. He doesn't have the support of the people who condition, and prep the next president. Anyone not named Clinton or Bush doesn't have a chance, and that's only if Obama doesn't impose martial law beforehand. Last I checked, Donald trump was not invited the the bilderberg meeting.

Trump is trying to gain support, which he will then transfer to a candidate in which he thinks can actually beat out Jeb Bush for the Republican nomination.

First 123456 ... Last