DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Christianity ruining America.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue

Ford Shifting Future Auto Production To Mexico As Obama Signs Pacific Trade Deal - http://bit.ly/1o0KFQy

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Dwight only Athiesm will save America.

Maybe Taoism.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Dwight only Athiesm will save America.

Maybe Taoism.

I like

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

which bookies offer for this? and what's the odds for each candidate?

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Jibby, do you REALLY want Trump with his finger on the button?

How do you think he would work with congress? The first time he would propose something and get shot down,
    would he act like a baby, throw a tantrum and go public calling them stupid?

How about foreign affairs? Would he tell another country to go fuk themselves, it's my way or the highway?

You think Obama is bad with exec orders? Wait until Trump gets in. Congress? What congress.

The only people qualified to run this country are the two governors running. IMO

The guys who want a no-fly zone in
    Syria while Russia practically at this time rules the skies
    are those you have to worry about causing unnecessary
    conflict. Namely Rubio, Bush, Fiorina & Christie.

Trump would be the last guy to worry about, the fact
    that you would even think Trump would be the one to
    worry about makes me think if there were a IQ test needed
    in order to vote, you might be excluded.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Oooo, a little cut there. Must've hit a nerve. Sorry pal, I take a man at his word, not insinuations. If a guy says he's
    gonna hit me, I'm not gonna think, no he's not or maybe I'm misunderstanding him.

DwightShrute

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

I just watched the James Foley documentary on HBO and I'll tell you that's a tragic story on many levels that makes you think just how ruthless and dangerous ISIS really is.. It's a true evil..

While the James Foley story is tragic (really good guy and a great family) he pushed the envelope trying to report news from the front lines and in areas he should not have been.. He was taken prisoner among a dozen other journalists from other Countries.. He paid a heavy price for being a front line journalist and he knew the potential danger he getting into.. His death if anything else brought about more awareness so his life was not wasted...

Isis needs to be dealt with ASAP!!! This militia is the same or even worse then the Nazi regime or any other militia group in West Africa or Burma where they, kidnap innocents for ransom, impose fear upon the innocent and slaughter innocent human lives like they are nothing more then ants on the ground that you step on.. It's a true evil in this world that is continues to threaten American lives.. Isis is only getting stronger....

A good hearted, peaceful Godly man, imprisoned, tortured and beheaded.... He committed no crime against anyone....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-09-16 at 07:22 PM.
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

lol are republicans that dumb to actually elect this guy. I mean if you want the democrats to have the white house for another 4 years then be my guess lol.....

rkelly110

If he's our next president, I'm moving to Costa Rica and become your neighbor. How do you like me now?

DwightShrute

If he's our next president, I'm moving to Costa Rica and become your neighbor. How do you like me now?
    I will likely be is Asia by then. Still, you are welcome.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

trump just lost the heroine vote

"going to stop it at the border"

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    trump just lost the heroine vote

"going to stop it at the border"

huge percentage of heroin addicts vote

rkelly110

I will likely be is Asia by then. Still, you are welcome.
    No, you're suppose to say, stay where the fuk you are!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Supreme leader incestual dictator nuthugger giving his one and only victory speech now...

More style over substance....Just another day at Trump HQ

ACoochy

Why wont be talk about Aussie gun laws??

Doesn't fit the agenda...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Why the fukk would an American Presidential candidate talk about Aussie gun laws?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Why the fukk would an American Presidential candidate talk about Aussie gun laws?
    Brings up the french attacks and their strict gun laws to scaremonger what would happen if 2nd amendment was changed yet no mention of strict gun laws here and not 1 mass murder in over 20 years because that doesn't fit in with the fear and hate campaign agenda...

Its called selective processing...

Cuddles you'd have to go there to have your eyes opened pal...

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Brings up the french attacks and their strict gun laws to scaremonger what would happen if 2nd amendment was changed yet no mention of strict gun laws here and not 1 mass murder in over 20 years because that doesn't fit in with the fear and hate campaign agenda...

Its called selective processing...

Cuddles you'd have to go there to have your eyes opened pal...

ACoochy

Cuddles Trump supporter

Cuddles, make America hate again

Dr.Gonzo

Lets talk about the self defense laws in Australia.

In almost every state a woman is not allowed to even carry pepper spray to defend herself.

There's no immediate disincentive for criminals to commit assault because you are not allowed any measure of self defense.

Dr.Gonzo

When the gun laws were introduced violent crime rose.

DwightShrute

Departing New Hampshire with my amazing family! THANK YOU- NEW HAMPSHIRE and penetrate YOU Acoochy!

Tonight the VOTERS decided. Next stop is South Carolina! I LOVE you ALL & THANK YOU! Together we are GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Oooo, a little cut there. Must've hit a nerve. Sorry pal, I take a man at his word, not insinuations. If a guy says he's
    gonna hit me, I'm not gonna think, no he's not or maybe I'm misunderstanding him.
    I was infering is that if you think Trump's the one whose a 'gung ho' warmonger, you either aren't
    paying attention or are very slow. I'm just not sure which!

Obama & NATO are preparing to put more forces & armament on the Russian border than Hitler
    did before June 1941. Russia is countering bringing up nuclear warheads to the border, this is
    much scarier than ISIS. Obama is a puppet he's not calling the shots, it's like Victoria Nuland
    & the neocons are calling the shots.

Here Rubio's foreign notions as they apply to Ruusia, listen up, he's been wrong on everything, 1st Syria
    SYRIA
    WASHINGTON -- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) would be willing to risk going to war with Russia
    in order to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria. Asked what he would do if Russian forces decided to enter
    the safe zone anyway, Rubio responded, "Well, then you're going to have a problem. But that
    would be no different than any other adversary."

But Rubio, who serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he was willing to
    accept the consequences of armed conflict with Russia and President Vladimir Putin because
    the alternative, in his view, "is worse."

Forget about Rubio putting his Latinocity ahead of the well-being of the country,
    pushing for amnesty and being part of the Senate Gang of 8 on amnesty, where,
    among other things, they supported forgiving criminal offenses for illegal immigrants,
    some of the same offenses that would put Americans in prison for 50 years.

As bad as his domestic policy concerning illegal aliens is in foreign policy matters he's even worse
    Marco Rubio is stridently, alarmingly hawkish. Where doesn’t he want to use military force?
    He's more of a war-mongering neo-con than even John McCain or Lindsey Gramnesty

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I've never been a fan of Trump but gotta say that this is a terrible headline/front page. It's fine for the Daily Show or the Onion but an actual newspaper shouldn't run that.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

I've never been a fan of Trump but gotta say that this is a terrible headline/front page. It's fine for the Daily Show or the Onion but an actual newspaper shouldn't run that.
    Trump is a clown but Rev. Al is a serious political commentator who has alot to offer a presidential candidate?

You couldn't discredit yourself more if you tried.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

What a time to be alive, President Trump. God Bless the U.S.A
    We did it guys, we penetrating did it

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

Lol, the joo media machine is in overdrive trying to stump the trump. After all these months they have not yet realized that his train has no brakes, and whatever they say just makes him stronger.

ACoochy

Departing New Hampshire with my amazing family! THANK YOU- NEW HAMPSHIRE and penetrate YOU Acoochy!

Tonight the VOTERS decided. Next stop is South Carolina! I LOVE you ALL & THANK YOU! Together we are GOING TO MAKE AMERICA HATE AGAIN!

Supreme incest leader may have won A battle but this is a war psychoshruter...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 02-10-16 at 01:44 AM.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    I was infering is that if you think Trump's the one whose a 'gung ho' warmonger, you either aren't
    paying attention or are very slow. I'm just not sure which!

Obama & NATO are preparing to put more forces & armament on the Russian border than Hitler
    did before June 1941. Russia is countering bringing up nuclear warheads to the border, this is
    much scarier than ISIS. Obama is a puppet he's not calling the shots, it's like Victoria Nuland
    & the neocons are calling the shots.

Here Rubio's foreign notions as they apply to Ruusia, listen up, he's been wrong on everything, 1st Syria
    SYRIA
    WASHINGTON -- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) would be willing to risk going to war with Russia
    in order to enforce a no-fly zone in Syria. Asked what he would do if Russian forces decided to enter
    the safe zone anyway, Rubio responded, "Well, then you're going to have a problem. But that
    would be no different than any other adversary."

But Rubio, who serves on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he was willing to
    accept the consequences of armed conflict with Russia and President Vladimir Putin because
    the alternative, in his view, "is worse."

Forget about Rubio putting his Latinocity ahead of the well-being of the country,
    pushing for amnesty and being part of the Senate Gang of 8 on amnesty, where,
    among other things, they supported forgiving criminal offenses for illegal immigrants,
    some of the same offenses that would put Americans in prison for 50 years.

As bad as his domestic policy concerning illegal aliens is in foreign policy matters he's even worse
    Marco Rubio is stridently, alarmingly hawkish. Where doesn’t he want to use military force?
    He's more of a war-mongering neo-con than even John McCain or Lindsey Gramnesty
    A little of both. You're right, he's not AS bad as the other guys, but as narcissistic as he is, I don't trust him.
    I don't trust him with ANY facet of the govt for that matter.

That's the trouble with us voters, we don't learn. Everyone wanted an outsider, hope and change and voted in
    a 1st time senator that talked the good talk. While he didn't do too bad a job IMO, most think he's destroyed
    this country as bad as Bush the way people talk.

I guess the left had their outsider, now the right wants theirs. You'd think we would've learned and pick
    someone who has experience with a proven track record this time around. Someone who has worked with
    both sides and got things done, instead of dividing us.

As you've guessed, I'm a moderate. I don't like the show of me, me, me, I, I, I, the personal attacks,
    cussing like a 10 year old and fighting like girls on the playground. I prefer my president to be a mature adult.

I know he was your friend, I'm sure he's a very nice guy, but to use the old adage, don't talk politics or religion
    among friends or family because it brings out the worst in people, holds true for the Donald. IMO.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

If the majority of voter turn out is women 18-35, Bernie Sanders will win by a landslide.

First ... 129130131132133134135 ... Last