sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I truly believe the establishment Republicans and Democrats fear him running in this election. They could simply brush him aside as a far right loon and not give him any attention. Instead, you see him getting attacked from all sides doing everything they can to destroy him. He is resonating with a lot of people because he won't back down. I originally didn't think he had a chance to win the nomination, let alone the general election, but seeing how the attacks are continuing, I'm truly believing he is being considered a threat to actually win.
    He won't win, but he is a threat to many lies

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    He won't win, but he is a threat to many lies
    This might be true unfortunately they are all the lies a nitwit like yourself falls for over and over again so in reality it doesn't matter what he say's in your clueless world sourpuss.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The people in control don't care who wins the election. As long as the people are divided equally and keep arguing...

They have a game plan to make money and gain power from us slaves regardless...

One thing is for sure, war will be part of the equation...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

200 billionaires run the nation

voting is silly

kwramsey2
    kwramsey2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 564

Voting is a waste of time IMO. You nay think your changing something but the government sets it exactly how they want. But I truly hope Trump gets it somehow. Anyone else running for office is just like the coward we have now at least Trump has balls. All the political parties are scared of him they even made a Anti Trump campeign. At least he's a penetrating American!

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    This might be true unfortunately they are all the lies a nitwit like yourself falls for over and over again so in reality it doesn't matter what he say's in your clueless world sourpuss.
    I am much more aware than you could ever know. Silly to make a comment like that. Assumptions will get you nowhere.

jjgold

Trump is not a big time politician with no big-time family politician ties and that is what it comes down too

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    200 billionaires run the nation

voting is silly

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Trump is not a big time politician with no big-time family politician ties and that is what it comes down too
    The power still belongs to the people. However, with so much bs feed to our less educated ones, we may be lost?
    Go Trump, keep blowing that tromebone of bold & fresh truth-serum!

ABEHONEST

All non-believers need to watch Greta on FoxNews at 9 est.
    You will come away more informed by a highly experienced winner of a man. You cannot lose.
    Oh, he's also on right now, too.
    The guest: The Donald

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    All non-believers need to watch Greta on FoxNews at 9 est.
    You will come away more informed by a highly experienced winner of a man. You cannot lose.
    Oh, he's also on right now, too.
    The guest: The Donald
    My goodness, in 4 minutes he's stated more outspoken truths that need to be said, than Obama has in 7 friggin years!
    A winner who simply doesn't know how to lose. I love it. Better get on his man's man.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7892

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

The power still belongs to the people. However, with so much bs feed to our less educated ones, we may be lost?
    i'll lay you 2/1 that fox won't even allow him on the debates. the rest of the republicans will demand it if fox doesn't kick him off. outside of the mexicans thing, he's a liability to the rest of them with his free-trade talk (and it is just talk - he clearly doesn't believe it - just filling a void).

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    i'll lay you 2/1 that fox won't even allow him on the debates. the rest of the republicans will demand it if fox doesn't kick him off. outside of the mexicans thing, he's a liability to the rest of them with his free-trade talk (and it is just talk - he clearly doesn't believe it - just filling a void).
    You'll lose. Fox wants him badly in the debates. It will be train wreck TV which equal HUUUUUGE ratings.

jjgold

He is a liability to the Rep party

He will hurt them

They need to find a way to buy him off

ABEHONEST

*** Scumbag says:
    I'll lay you 2/1 that fox won't even allow him on the debates. the rest of the republicans will demand it if fox doesn't kick him off. outside of the mexicans thing, he's a liability to the rest of them with his free-trade talk (and it is just talk - he clearly doesn't believe it - just filling a void).
    ________________________________________ ___________________________
    I'll take that bet and wager 1000 points.

Now, seriously, what's wrong with Donald Trump?
    Give me your opinion and I want to diagnose it, figuring I can blow holes in your observation of him.
    He reminds me of Teddy "Bear" Roosevelt. Big man [6'3"], gutsy, and has that macho image.
    He's also brilliant with economics. Just what America needs. Get over your petty jealousies and envy, or deep-root political prejudices, and listen to the man.
    * Tonight, on CNN [an 80% left-leaning station], at 8 eastern.
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 07-08-15 at 09:33 AM.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Of course they don't wanna allow him at the debates, they're concerned he'll actually win them. Which he will.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Let's kill this two party tyranny once and for all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jayfly

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Let's kill this two party tyranny once and for all.
    Great idea. I've been saying this for years.
    All, should be independent; all, on one debating stage. A debate, with some rest stops, to go on for hours. We need to observe and gage these presidental candidtes with a fine tooth comb.
    All on one stage and allowed to question each other--and why do we need possible bias judges and their personal questions--til we can form our own logical opinion, based on these candidates, seemed, credibility.

*Also, another idea: Screw the Supreme Court and their biases. All seem to have a favorite party they support. Fk'em.
    Select your Supreme Court from the smartest people in the world. Where are they?
    They would be members of Mensa. The highest IQ's on earth, and choose the ones having no party affilications. Of course, the question; should they have to be American citizens? Maybe not?
    I think 5 members would work just great. 3 votes on any subject wins whatever the topic of controversy.
    Then, they vote among themselves every 3 years [or sooner] to dismiss any member not exercizing honest, intellectual, logical decisions.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Watch out for those high IQ's Abe. While they might be book smart, they lack knowing commonsense, people and street smarts.

Trump has people, money and street smarts, but lacks common sense and the key to his mouth that locks it up when
    he needs to.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Watch out for those high IQ's Abe. While they might be book smart, they lack knowing commonsense, people and street smarts.

Trump has people, money and street smarts, but lacks common sense and the key to his mouth that locks it up when
    he needs to.

People with common sense know exactly what Trump meant and agree with his statements.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dwight be nice, Rkelly has a point about the pocket protectors in the supreme court.

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Trump has street smarts? Take him to the hood or a penitentiary and he would be a shoeless trick within 10 minutes. The guys is an idiot with money and every time he opens his ignorant over privileged mouth he alienates himself from more people. If I could afford to seriously invest in Manhattan real estate I would be much richer in 20 years also, not impressed by any of "accomplishments."

DwightShrute

July 08, 2015

Trump leads GOP field in North Carolina

PPP's newest North Carolina poll finds that Donald Trump's momentum just keeps on building. He's the top choice of Republican primary voters in the state, getting 16% to 12% for Jeb Bush and Scott Walker, 11% for Mike Huckabee, 9% for Ben Carson and Marco Rubio, 7% for Rand Paul, 6% for Ted Cruz, 5% for Chris Christie, 4% for Carly Fiorina, 2% for Rick Perry, 1% each for Lindsey Graham, Bobby Jindal, and Rick Santorum, and less than 1% each for John Kasich and George Pataki.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...e_NC_70815.pdf

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    People with common sense know exactly what Trump meant and agree with his statements.
    As I've stated before, many agree with him, but you don't come out with that crap in your opening statement for president. That's where his pompous ass had no common sense.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    As I've stated before, many agree with him, but you don't come out with that crap in your opening statement for president. That's where his pompous ass had no common sense.
    Like I've stated before, the political machine once rolling, will smash Trump. He and his team are going to spend too much time putting out fires; many of which they will have created.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by MeatWad View Post
    Trump has street smarts? Take him to the hood or a penitentiary and he would be a shoeless trick within 10 minutes. The guys is an idiot with money and every time he opens his ignorant over privileged mouth he alienates himself from more people. If I could afford to seriously invest in Manhattan real estate I would be much richer in 20 years also, not impressed by any of "accomplishments."
    Not on the streets smarts. Street smarts I mean by wheeling and dealing.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

Trump sure has made it interesting for sure.

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Like I've stated before, the political machine once rolling, will smash Trump. He and his team are going to spend too much time putting out fires; many of which they will have created.
    And I take it by "fires" you mean, for example, the speech that vaulted Trump to the top of Republican polls? You're full of shit.

Unless you refer to future "fires" that are actually fires. I don't say it's impossible.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I'm surprised you're not taking an out of the box approach for the reasons that trump is running

Hint: He is not in it because he thinks he can win

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

It's along road to the White House fellas.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I'm surprised you're not taking an out of the box approach for the reasons that trump is running

Hint: He is not in it because he thinks he can win
    Trump knows his position, he's just not the rebel everyone wants him to be or thinks that he is. Just more entertainment.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

i find this statement hilarious. U call people uneducated and then u tell people to watch Fox News LMFAO

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

is it 3 or 4 times he's filed for bankruptcy? Love the back peddling on his illegal workers "lets make america great again" with cheap foreign labor and Chinese steel in his buildings and who knows what else. Sounds like the the kind of " pull yourself up by the boot straps" kind of leader this country needs

DwightShrute

Go Trump GO!!!!

First ... 9101112131415 ... Last