Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

GM you always put up quality posts. Even though some don't always fall through, I swear you would of been right about Wes Matthews getting a max deal until that injury. Anyway, what I noticed game 3 is they missed ALOT of wide open shots. Barnes, Iggy, Curry just straight bricking, yet they are losing by such a low margin once they shots start falling they win by 10+. Honestly 90%+ of the offense goes through Lebron its insane but they know whats on the line with the star players being out with such a weak rotation with lebron out. Delly had to go to the hospital after game 3 for fatigue it will continue to settle in on them. Also the refs need to do a better job

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Goatie loss all credibility. He said shabazz Napier was better than Kemba walker and mike Conley. U can't come back from that
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bigtymer56

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL..i have this dude on ignore but there is..Nothing wrong with Goat's post....no need for flaming....Van Gundy and several coaches are adamant that the Warriors will win 3 straight and win the series....Line opened up at -140 at some books...Cavs are gassed no doubt about it...If Lee starts...and Barnes and Curry knock down shots early...Cavs will indeed be playing from behind...and end up loosing..

However...Crawford is on the Job tomorrow night..LOL..how often has he gone against Lebron? is it a coincidence he is working the most pivotal game in the series? Vegas recently moved the series price for the Cavs to Minus money...which was impossible after game 1....but the GS line is still as high as -3 at some books...

Tony Allen did the exact same thing to Curry but was injured..so what Della has done is nothing new..Curry struggled in game 2 and 3 of that memphis series...but once Allen went down...it all changed...and thus allowed GS to win that series..Della is still here...so its Shumpert..so is Smith So is Lebron....if its close in the 4th quarter tomorrow, with Crawford reffing...no way I am betting against him at home against the Cavs...LOL
    Last edited by Menses; 06-10-15 at 10:53 PM.

The fiddler
    The fiddler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    So they "should have" beat the Rockets in that game where LeBron bricked 2 free throws and gone 14-0 according to you, yet you mention that game in San Antonio without mentioning Kawhi bricked 2 free throws up 3 when just making 1 would have sealed the game? And without mentioning the only reason they ever stayed even close in that game was Kyrie Irving, a player who is not playing in this series, having the best game of his career? Gotta love posters always adapting stories to what's convenient.

40 foot shot by Rose? Really? I thought it was at least 70. Maybe I should watch that again.
    15 and 2 against God's conference since January including playoffs with a 3-1 record against "the greatest NBA team ever". Hahaha....including a blowout of the Warriors. Yet all the assclowns are harping that GS is the better team. LMAO. Cavs lost in OT at GS and a 40 foot slop buzzer beater by Rose...on the road in the playoffs. How many double digit losses does GS have on the road this post season? Vegas will go broke paying out all the smart money bet on the Cavs for the series. Line moved from plus 220 to plus 180. Fuggin bookie blood bath. Yet...you have the Ebes, Lakerboys and JJGolds of the world trying to balance the books. LMAO. Tomorrow night the Cavs will play their last home game. Sorry to see it end,
    Last edited by The fiddler; 06-10-15 at 11:07 PM.

The fiddler

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Every square in the world and every sharp in the world is on Golden State to win the series it's a rare minority to be on Cleveland
    The line moved from minus 255 to minus 215 before the series. Do you know what that means? The books are on the hook with all that Cleveland $$$$. Vegas bloodbath.

The fiddler

Golden State is learning valuable lessons in the finals. 1. Don't fug with LrBrom James and 2. Marshmallow teams don't win titles.

The fiddler

]\\Golden State is learning valuable lessons in the finals. 1. Don't fug with LeBron James and 2. Marshmallow teams don't win titles.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

GoatMilk is so SBR circa 2012

nobody cares about him anymore really

therealkidpoker
    Put up - or shut up.
    therealkidpoker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Warriors win in 7

The fiddler

LMAO in the home page of SBRForum saying take the Warriors because "they are favored for a reason". They were favored in all 3 games. How did that work out?

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by The fiddler View Post
    15 and 2 against God's conference since January including playoffs with a 3-1 record against "the greatest NBA team ever". Hahaha....including a blowout of the Warriors. Yet all the assclowns are harping that GS is the better team. LMAO. Cavs lost in OT at GS and a 40 foot slop buzzer beater by Rose...on the road in the playoffs. How many double digit losses does GS have on the road this post season? Vegas will go broke paying out all the smart money bet on the Cavs for the series. Line moved from plus 220 to plus 180. Fuggin bookie blood bath. Yet...you have the Ebes, Lakerboys and JJGolds of the world trying to balance the books. LMAO. Tomorrow night the Cavs will play their last home game. Sorry to see it end,
    bro you are trying to reason with a guy who took the BULLS to beat the cavs in the semi final round, ignoring what I had said before, during, and after that series: LeBron OWNS the Bulls. Dude is 16-5 lifetime against them in the playoffs. If that doesn't tell you what a clueless idiot Seto is, I got some bad news for you

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

guys were on the hawks. I took cle -1.5 games because it was James 5 conference final in a row. no one knew how to react in series for hawks. Dwade is the first person to say this is James 6th NBA finals, and experience still matters. and no one has ever seen THIS lebron. this man is going to win two more games out of 4. then he will rest. I am shocked people still believe the team that has become a deer in headlights this series will suddenly win 3 of 4

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

and oh yeah. j r Smith hasn't had THAT game yet, which he randomly has and shoots unconscious. if he drops 22+ tonight, series over.

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Every single night..... he only has to do it 2 more nights. Disillusion Warriors fan

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Game 4 determines everything in this series

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

David lee needs to be in starting lineup over bogut

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Jr smith can drop 22 and they still lose. Curry drops 20+ they very likely win. Not hard to figure out. There is little downside to GS offense vs Cavs

OckertCR
    OckertCR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 823

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Jr smith can drop 22 and they still lose. Curry drops 20+ they very likely win. Not hard to figure out. There is little downside to GS offense vs Cavs
    The reasoning people use on this site is unbelievably stupid at times.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Curry with 20 up 12

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by OckertCR View Post
    The reasoning people use on this site is unbelievably stupid at times.
    I run over bitches like you

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Two Ways I didn't say he's better than either. I said I think he will be. TwoWays just the fact that you mentioned that shows you know nothing about basketball. You probably thought your cavs ticket was golden after they started game 7-0. Get back to me in about 5 years and let's see if Napier is better than Walker.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Goater your on the right side here

Good call

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

The Brooklyn Nets have the greatest starting five ever.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

GM - it's true u said that. It's embarrassing. Many have said that same about u on that point. its a big black mark on u. But through it all I still respect u as an sbr community memebers. But not a basketball aficionado

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

easy finals unloaded on gs down 2-1, looks like cavs found something with mozgov taking on more of the offensive load drawing double teams cavs might have a chance if he can have some huge games

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

Cavs win it all don't fool yourself

jjgold

The Cavs have no shot how can anyone think they're going to win?

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

Curry only had like 25 klay was a little quiet but they win by 20. It's Lebron vs the field and the field has shoooooters

Goat Milk

1 game to go. Someone read the writeup and tell me I don't know basketball. Thanks.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

GOAT

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Wow. Lets wait until the series ends to praise this guy. You guys are unbelievable.
    Points Awarded:

astrobloke gave CDUBB_CW 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO

warriors are now averaging 100 pt games now, when was the last time cavs put up 100?

Goat Milk

Straight crickets in here. Never question me.

jjgold

First 12