Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I would respectfully ask that you please refrain from including Kobe's name in any sentence that includes Lebron and Jordan..the two have virtually nothing to do with the other...let the cookie monster explain...

LOL... Menses

i mean a real one.. i laughed out loud after the first sentence. If the Cavs go on to win, Kobe is officially a nobody.
    Kobe could never bring TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT squads to the Finals... EVER..

and to get the Ring over Boston.. he needed Perkins (Center) to be out for Game 7,
    AND to be awarded 20 FTs in the 4th Qtr alone..

he needed a healthy squad vs. an incomplete opponent

this thread must have been started by a Kobetard, looking to group those three names..
    they won't be making vids like that for much longer of the Cavs pull it out

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

8.5 is the true APG vs 5.5 LePrawns.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lebron is Jordan 2.0

Jordan was the original, the guy that could drop 50, hit a game winner and be a lockdown defender

Lebron does those things as well + rebound and he can do it all positions

Jordan more efficient, Lebron more dominant
    Disagree. Jordan would never allow his team to score two points in OT of an NBA final game like game 1.....only reason Cavs got those two points was because they let Lebron get the layup with 13 seconds left....no damn excuse for that. Jordan was the most dominant player I have ever seen especially in crunch time and I am not a Jordan fan at all. Like Kobe. He took games completely over. This show Lebron is putting on thus far is impressive for sure but Kerr needs to make a phone call to Popavich because he has no earthly clue of how to defend Lebron and has made zero adjustments.....at all....If I had too win one game when it matters i'm taking Jordan and Kobe before Lebron without even blinking is all I'm saying...

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Inflated stats.

You guys are the best.
    Did you watch basketball in the 60s and 70s? I take it you didn't so let me explain to you.

Back in those times, there was very little set plays. There really was hardly such thing. Most of the time guys would grab a board, dribble up the court, chuck up a shot, and the process would repeat. It was rare to see people slow the game down, run sets, use time, tempo, etc. The pace was ridiculously fast. Fast pace = more shot attempts. More shot attempts = more points, more rebounds, more assist, etc. So many things you do not understand. Do you know how much guys used to just camp out in the lane to grab boards? You can't do that shit these days. 3 sec violation.

Please, go back and watch Bill Russel play and tell me that man in the greatest basketball player ever. And watch full games. At least 10 of them. And then report back here and tell me he's better than Jordan Bryant Lebron or Magic.

You want to go to war with me? You better come prepared son.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Did you watch basketball in the 60s and 70s? I take it you didn't so let me explain to you.

Back in those times, there was very little set plays. There really was hardly such thing. Most of the time guys would grab a board, dribble up the court, chuck up a shot, and the process would repeat. It was rare to see people slow the game down, run sets, use time, tempo, etc. The pace was ridiculously fast. Fast pace = more shot attempts. More shot attempts = more points, more rebounds, more assist, etc. So many things you do not understand. Do you know how much guys used to just camp out in the lane to grab boards? You can't do that shit these days. 3 sec violation.

Please, go back and watch Bill Russel play and tell me that man in the greatest basketball player ever. And watch full games. At least 10 of them. And then report back here and tell me he's better than Jordan Bryant Lebron or Magic.

Lebron, Kobe and Jordan would be scoring 80 a game if they were playing back in the 60s and 70s with all those Unathletic fuks....get real

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Disagree. Jordan would never allow his team to score two points in OT of an NBA final game like game 1.....only reason Cavs got those two points was because they let Lebron get the layup with 13 seconds left....no damn excuse for that. Jordan was the most dominant player I have ever seen especially in crunch time and I am not a Jordan fan at all. Like Kobe. He took games completely over. This show Lebron is putting on thus far is impressive for sure but Kerr needs to make a phone call to Popavich because he has no earthly clue of how to defend Lebron and has made zero adjustments.....at all....If I had too win one game when it matters i'm taking Jordan and Kobe before Lebron without even blinking is all I'm saying...
    i believe another thread covered this.

Jordan never took a team to the Finals in his first year.
    When MJ left the Bulls they went to Game 7 of the Conference Finals.

When LeBron leaves a team, they miss the playoffs altogether.
    or they are so upset, they set their own city on fire. or both..

did Miami go to the Conference Finals?
    did Jordan ever play in the Finals without Pippen?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

No one tops MJ, but if Lebron pulls this off he will be sitting right by his side. Winning it all with the Cavs, a team that just won at little over 20 games just last year is flat out amazing, and then to top it off with Love and Irving out. Also going to 5 straight NBA finals is still quite a feat.

I also think that Jordan probably would of won 7-8 NBA finals if he didn't retire early.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

Jordan never had to leave Chicago and join two all stars to get his rings....He turned his back on Cleveland because it was two hard with what he had in Cleveland at the time. Goes and recruits Wade and Bosh and they win. Yea no shit....Jordan never did that. The team that made the finals after Jordan left had already won how many in a row? Jordan made Pippen. You throw Pippen on any other squad and nobody even knows who he is. Difference is Lebron chases his rings....Jordan didn't

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Jordan never had to leave Chicago and join two all stars to get his rings....He turned his back on Cleveland because it was two hard with what he had in Cleveland at the time. Goes and recruits Wade and Bosh and they win. Yea no shit....Jordan never did that. The team that made the finals after Jordan left had already won how many in a row? Jordan made Pippen. You throw Pippen on any other squad and nobody even knows who he is. Difference is Lebron chases his rings....Jordan didn't
    lol what? scottie pippen was named one of the 50 greatest players. what are you smoking?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lebron james is almost averaging triple double in this finals only guy with similar stats is shaq. if shaq wasn't so lazy, didn't gain all that weight, and practiced some fts, he'd be the greatest player ever.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    lol what? scottie pippen was named one of the 50 greatest players. what are you smoking?
    I know what he is....if he wasn't with Jordan he wouldn't be. What's hard to understand about that?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Hold on, are you telling me you were born before the 1960s?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I know what he is....if he wasn't with Jordan he wouldn't be. What's hard to understand about that?
    he was a talented player, both offense and defense. jordan didn't make him.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

goatjizz is a vampire. he's immortal. he drinks them black albino jizz by the gallon.

GT21Megatron

he was a talented player, both offense and defense. jordan didn't make him.
    Talented and reaped the benefits of playing side be side of the best ever. I mean come on. He left Chicago and barely was averaging 13 points a game. If your the second best player on the team side by side of the best who won 6 rings then he's gonna be top 50 bro

GT21Megatron

Bulls lost in the second round year Jordan left

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Talented and reaped the benefits of playing side be side of the best ever. I mean come on. He left Chicago and barely was averaging 13 points a game. If your the second best player on the team side by side of the best who won 6 rings then he's gonna be top 50 bro
    lol what? the guy was 35 years old when he went to portland. wtf is wrong with you?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

Tough to overlook LeBron's loss to Dallas in the finals. Brought over Bosh (26) to play with Wade (29) both in their prime. If he wins this one here it crosses that one out.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

James is better now than ever

He matured to a man

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lebron is playing with players that would be at the end of Michael Jordan's bench.......in North Carolina.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Lebron is Jordan 2.0

Jordan was the original, the guy that could drop 50, hit a game winner and be a lockdown defender

Lebron does those things as well + rebound and he can do it all positions

Jordan more efficient, Lebron more dominant
    This is incorrect....Kobe is Jordan 2.0 except he is diet..and much like diet coke, it tasted awful..

Lebron is Oscar Robertson 2.0...God father II was a great sequel.....so is King James
    Last edited by Menses; 06-10-15 at 02:22 AM.

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

LOL... Menses

i mean a real one.. i laughed out loud after the first sentence. If the Cavs go on to win, Kobe is officially a nobody.
    Kobe could never bring TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT squads to the Finals... EVER..

and to get the Ring over Boston.. he needed Perkins (Center) to be out for Game 7,
    AND to be awarded 20 FTs in the 4th Qtr alone..

he needed a healthy squad vs. an incomplete opponent

this thread must have been started by a Kobetard, looking to group those three names..
    they won't be making vids like that for much longer of the Cavs pull it out
    My contact at the Justice Department has informed me that immediately following Game 3, most Kobetards were ushered into the NBA's witness relocation program...as there is a credible threat issued by Lebron and his legion of fans of permanently destroying whats left of Kobe's career by actually winning a ring with a worse supporting cast than Kobe ever had...the series is not over as of yet...but the source of the threat has proven reliable in the past and DOJ did not want to take any chances....Kobe himself is not even in the country....at the moment...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

There is No player in NBA who could be put on Cavs roster in place of LeBron and take them to finals. He is too dominant when he decides that he has to be. Nobody in NBA history has ever had such a weak starting 4 around him so close to a title.

Same can be said about MJ in his prime.

Guys like TMac, Vince Carter, Paul Pierce could have replaced Kobe in LA in the Shaq years and made finals. In Kobe's post Shaq finals appearances I think Pierce and a young LeBron could've easily replaced Kobe.

So to me Kobe is a step behind MJ and LeBron. Plus Kobe is a snitch. Take your pick between those 2 for best non center of all time.
    If Cavs win it all this season I'll put LeBron as #1.
    Points Awarded:

The Giant gave Grits n' Gravy 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    There is No player in NBA who could be put on Cavs roster in place of LeBron and take them to finals. He is too dominant when he decides that he has to be. Nobody in NBA history has ever had such a weak starting 4 around him so close to a title.

Guys like TMac, Vince Carter, Paul Pierce could have replaced Kobe in LA in the Shaq years and made finals. In Kobe's post Shaq finals appearances I think Pierce and a young LeBron could've easily replaced Kobe.

So to me Kobe is a step behind MJ and LeBron. Plus Kobe is a snitch. Take your pick between those 2 for best non center of all time.
    Lebron bitched out, moved to south beach and brought two all stars with him to get his rings....fact....he comes back to Cleveland only if they bring in superior talent to make them relevant so insert Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love....without Kyrie and Love Cleveland wouldn't be in the finals....this has been 2 games now without both Love and Kyrie but everyone is acting like this has been all Lebron, all year....two games dude and it's not over yet

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

jesus fukking christ. not a kobe fan but replacing tmac, paul pierce, or vince carter for kobe and you'd have the same results? gtfoh.

kobe made 1st team all-defense 9 times. he's a fukking ball hog but he still played tough defense.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

nobody carries this trash team other than lebron.. that being said, Im no basketball expert

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I agree 100 percent

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Lebron bitched out, moved to south beach and brought two all stars with him to get his rings....fact....he comes back to Cleveland only if they bring in superior talent to make them relevant so insert Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love....without Kyrie and Love Cleveland wouldn't be in the finals....this has been 2 games now without both Love and Kyrie but everyone is acting like this has been all Lebron, all year....two games dude and it's not over yet
    yeah it was all jordan, he was playing with scrubs.

Rk Player Age G GS MP ▾ FG FGA FG% 3P 3PA 3P% 2P 2PA 2P% eFG% FT FTA FT% ORB DRB TRB AST STL BLK TOV PF PTS
    Team Totals 82 19730 3293 6892 .478 544 1349 .403 2749 5543 .496 .517 1495 2004 .746 1247 2411 3658 2033 745 345 1175 1807 8625
    1 Michael Jordan 32 82 82 3090 916 1850 .495 111 260 .427 805 1590 .506 .525 548 657 .834 148 395 543 352 180 42 197 195 2491
    2 Scottie Pippen 30 77 77 2825 563 1216 .463 150 401 .374 413 815 .507 .525 220 324 .679 152 344 496 452 133 57 207 198 1496
    3 Toni Kukoc 27 81 20 2103 386 787 .490 87 216 .403 299 571 .524 .546 206 267 .772 115 208 323 287 64 28 114 150 1065
    4 Dennis Rodman 34 64 57 2088 146 304 .480 3 27 .111 143 277 .516 .485 56 106 .528 356 596 952 160 36 27 138 196 351
    5 Steve Kerr 30 82 0 1919 244 482 .506 122 237 .515 122 245 .498 .633 78 84 .929 25 85 110 192 63 2 42 109 688
    6 Ron Harper 32 80 80 1886 234 501 .467 28 104 .269 206 397 .519 .495 98 139 .705 74 139 213 208 105 32 73 137 594
    7 Luc Longley 27 62 62 1641 242 502 .482 0 0 242 502 .482 .482 80 103 .777 104 214 318 119 22 84 114 223 564
    8 Bill Wennington 32 71 20 1065 169 343 .493 1 1 1.000 168 342 .491 .494 37 43 .860 58 116 174 46 21 16 37 171 376
    9 Jud Buechler 27 74 0 740 112 242 .463 40 90 .444 72 152 .474 .545 14 22 .636 45 66 111 56 34 7 39 70 278
    10 Dickey Simpkins 23 60 12 685 77 160 .481 1 1 1.000 76 159 .478 .484 61 97 .629 66 90 156 38 9 8 56 78 216
    11 Randy Brown 27 68 0 671 78 192 .406 1 11 .091 77 181 .425 .409 28 46 .609 17 49 66 73 57 12 31 88 185
    12 Jason Caffey 22 57 0 545 71 162 .438 0 1 .000 71 161 .441 .438 40 68 .588 51 60 111 24 12 7 48 91 182
    13 James Edwards 40 28 0 274 41 110 .373 0 0 41 110 .373 .373 16 26 .615 15 25 40 11 1 8 21 61 98
    14 John Salley 31 17 0 191 12 35 .343 0 0 12 35 .343 .343 12 20 .600 20 23 43 15 8 15 16 38 36
    15 Jack Haley 32 1 0 7 2 6 .333 0 0 2 6 .333 .333 1 2 .500 1 1 2 0 0 0 1 2 5

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

one thing about jordan though, he didn't take rest days like the pussies of today...

raiders72001

All past their prime for the last ring Rodman (36), Harper (34), Jordan (34), Pippen (32). Jordan retired. He came back years later with Washington.

Kyrie (22), Love (26).
    Last edited by raiders72001; 06-10-15 at 03:05 AM.

raiders72001

one thing about jordan though, he didn't take rest days like the pussies of today...
    9 seasons played all 82 games.

raiders72001

After Jordan retired Pippen, Rodman and Kerr went to new teams. Here are their pts/gm with new team:

Pippen 14.5
    Kerr 4.4
    Rodman 2.1

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Exaclty my reaction

What??????

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Kobe Bryant just before the leg issue....... when didn't he come through?

I don't care about statistics. I care about rings. I care about heart. Kobe never took a night off. I don't care what anyone says.

Lebron.... he's been shut down in a few games... extremely poor shooting. He took his talents to South Beach. Fuk him. He quit.

So Lebron is having a hell of a playoff? Ok he is. But it doesn't matter. Kobe has achieved much more than he has. Lebron shuts himself down at times. Guy takes plays off... takes days off. Jordan never took games off and Kobe never did either. If you're talking 1,2,3.... no way you can just say Lebron is the BEST.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lakers needs to pick up Dellevadova

First 12345 Last