jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Lol at those thinking they won't get caught. Surprised more don't try to break out though, how can one spend life in prison.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to be skilled enough to live off the land and neither one of those guys strikes me as that type. They have to secure some kind of help either prior to the escape or immediately after reaching safe(r) grounds. Communications will be their downfall which I know isn't a stretch to say. One of these fools will go back home or use a trackable phone etc as Plaza said.

Or get cocky and post a facebook selfy.
    Last edited by Ra77er; 06-09-15 at 12:26 AM.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Was the pipe they went thru a sewer pipe? That would make this escape very similar to Shawshank Redemption. If I was going to escape from prison I would head south and try to cross into Mexico. Then I would make it down to south america and lay low. These guys are criminals so they could easily find jobs in the drug industry down there. Too many convicts that escape go back to their hometowns or family and are easily caught. If these guys shun everyone, get false IDs, and go to a foreign country they just might make it.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    with so many owner finance off the grid spots its almost better/easier to stay on the dl off the grid it wouldn't take much $350-500 a month and a old motor home or shed moving to Canada isn't going to be easy they'll probably be on alert at the border and I've heard its not like mexico it isn't easy to get in over land ...by boat that's another story. A little small town population 700 or so in Indiana or Texas would be my plan they'd expect you to hit the border.
    You can get lost better in a big town than small town---lot of criminals head to vegas.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

They might post at SBR

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    You have to be skilled enough to live off the land and neither one of those guys strikes me as that type. They have to secure some kind of help either prior to the escape or immediately after reaching safe(r) grounds. Communications will be their downfall which I know isn't a stretch to say. One of these fools will go back home or use a trackable phone etc as Plaza said.

Or get cocky and post a facebook selfy.
    yes they seem cocky now

I bet every family member of both already being tailed and wiretaps in place and cell phones being recorded

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

These guys sound sharp

chipper
    chipper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

I know they're murderers and I kinda' feel guilty BUT I just can't help but root for them. Guess I've seen too many prison escape movies.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea I kinda feel like Chip. They should be off the streets though and if they moved near me I couldn't allow it. They both understood the consequences of their actions so they should have to pay the price as men. I am positive they will be found probably by some vigilante citizen which will result in a confrontation that will end tragically.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Why not try to break out ya know?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

dig into the mud and just try to eat leaves and grass for a while or maybe one of those hot dog joints Coach goes to

jjgold

I am shocked they did not find these two yet

Where the heck are they?

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol at those thinking they won't get caught. Surprised more don't try to break out though, how can one spend life in prison.
    Im sure they would all breakout but a max security prison is easier said than done...very rarely do prisoners gain access to fuckin power tools in their cell...I mean fuk if you could get em some guns theyd probably all try to escape if you got life wout parole what are they gonna do give u more time when ur caught

jjgold

I wonder if they made it to Canada

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

why people think they went to canada...like someome else said ..their best option is mexico

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

evidently have some small town 30 miles from prison full of cops as had a ip they are both there

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    why people think they went to canada...like someome else said ..their best option is mexico
    because they are right near Canadian border

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I'll bet these two weather or not still together have not moved more than 10 square miles of prison, but if aided and abetted by friends or family sky is the limit.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    because they are right near Canadian border
    i know they close to the border of canada...im just being contrarian

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    i know they close to the border of canada...im just being contrarian
    sounds like still in area there, if news reports accurate

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

They have been spotted a few times it sounds like. Last on Monday night. 40 miles south of the Prison. Doesn't sound like they are headed for the boarder.

Makes sense as the boarder is probably much more secure than rural upstate NY

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    They have been spotted a few times it sounds like. Last on Monday night. 40 miles south of the Prison. Doesn't sound like they are headed for the boarder.

Makes sense as the boarder is probably much more secure than rural upstate NY
    Don't know area like you but when it first happened. One of news reports was that it is easy to cross border through woods near prison

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Don't know area like you but when it first happened. One of news reports was that it is easy to cross border through woods near prison
    Yeah this could be true. I don't know what the boarder is like between Montreal and NY. Could be pretty rural as well.

They must have a well orchestrated plan. Having spent time in rural Quebec, they could disappear up there fairly easily if they could make it across the boarder.

Vegas39

Yeah this could be true. I don't know what the boarder is like between Montreal and NY. Could be pretty rural as well.

They must have a well orchestrated plan. Having spent time in rural Quebec, they could disappear up there fairly easily if they could make it across the boarder.
    Guess depends if they have any help finacially.

Did read the lady that worked at prison they were talking to was supposed to pick them up when they escaped but went to hospital with a panic attack

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Guess depends if they have any help finacially.

Did read the lady that worked at prison they were talking to was supposed to pick them up when they escaped but went to hospital with a panic attack
    Yes I also read that story. Weird that she had not been charged yet though. You'd think they would charge her at the very least to put the heat on and "encourage" her to cooperate

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Moiest not true

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Moiest not true
    She has been charged?

Vegas39

Yes I also read that story. Weird that she had not been charged yet though. You'd think they would charge her at the very least to put the heat on and "encourage" her to cooperate
    Not sure why no charges. Heard even calls on her cell to friends or family of one of guys

jjgold

That article also said there probably by themselves and have no help so eventually they're going to get caught

jtoler

That article also said there probably by themselves and have no help so eventually they're going to get caught
    They gotta eat right jj. Therefore have to be getting help it somewhere where nobody has recognized either yet.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yep.

Only scenario I see them getting out of this and making it for a few years is if they steal a car. I can't believe when the couple pulled over to check on them in the pouring rain, when they apparently ran into a field, that they didn't take them as hostages and get the hell out of the area. It was given to them on a silver platter. Their only way out is distance and the only way to get enough distance is a car.

Imagine if they had stolen that car, the search area would've been multiple states, not a 30 mile radius.

They're screwed now. Not as smart as I thought they were.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Yep.

Only scenario I see them getting out of this and making it for a few years is if they steal a car. I can't believe when the couple pulled over to check on them in the pouring rain, when they apparently ran into a field, that they didn't take them as hostages and get the hell out of the area. It was given to them on a silver platter. Their only way out is distance and the only way to get enough distance is a car.

Imagine if they had stolen that car, the search area would've been multiple states, not a 30 mile radius.

They're screwed now. Not as smart as I thought they were.
    Or did the couple make it up to get on TV

jtoler

It's amazing that the prison employee isn't charged, she was gonna pick them up, she let one of the guys use her phone several times, she's the reason they are out, lol you can't make this up.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    It's amazing that the prison employee isn't charged, she was gonna pick them up, she let one of the guys use her phone several times, she's the reason they are out, lol you can't make this up.
    She is gonna get charges trust me. they have 7 years to charge her so no rush

First 123456 ... Last