opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Haha yeah because baseball is only played in the states dopie...

Been to plenty of games here and most grounds have 1st and 3rd base netted, something if you lot did would have saved this lady from serious injury...
    Dummy...are you seriously comparing Australian baseball stadiums to MLB parks?

Y'all have like 1 person per square mile. And 1/2 of those are Barrinean pygmies. Not really sure this a good comp, pal.

Now run along and go climb a eucalyptus tree or something.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Opie thats mean

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13110

[QUOTE=The Kraken;24107419]Pretty soon there will be plexiglass around the entire field. It'll be like visiting the zoo[/QUOTE]

Or watching hockey

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    It's all about economics. If they put nets in front of the $100-$200 seats their value will plummet. Then the team will lose money and they could not sign big names. Remember..MLB is a sport but above all is a for profit business.
    Not true. The Astros had one of the lowest attendances and were the most profitable team in baseball a few years ago. Profit sharing + tv money is what makes the organizations rich.

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16291

Iv e checked several sites this morning best update I go was on mlb.com,the hospital as of 8 am eastern time stated they were not releasing any information on her condition.I cant blame her on not paying attention it seems just watching on tv having never been to Fenway.It looks like that stadium is very close to the Feld plus this seemed to be a different broken bat because it sliced in half and looked like a knife coming at you an those seats at Fenway look like there very close together

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Women's place in the kitchen. Period

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Kitchen> living in the shithole known as Cleveland

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

she'll live, new update said she good, happens all the time in this incidents, they give the worse prognosis they can.....

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You have to be full alert when sitting on these high danger seats. No texting or reading. Keep your eyes on the batter and be ready to duck.
    yes.

NEVER take your eye off the field of play.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    she'll live, new update said she good, happens all the time in this incidents, they give the worse prognosis they can.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

yes.

NEVER take your eye off the field of play.

Pathetic. You guys don't even care that she almost got killed in front of her young child?? Yes it was a "freak" accident, but so are most car rollovers, and I have seen hundreds of those. WTF is wrong with you people???? Honestly ????

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

it was fans that said life threatening injuries..it got blown out of proportion as far as life threatening

Glad she will be ok

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    it was fans that said life threatening injuries..it got blown out of proportion as far as life threatening

Glad she will be ok
    dumbass the hospital said it too

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Pathetic. You guys don't even care that she almost got killed in front of her young child?? Yes it was a "freak" accident, but so are most car rollovers, and I have seen hundreds of those. WTF is wrong with you people???? Honestly ????
    You're dealing with broke dik fuks that would throw their own mother in front of a speeding train for a free pizza...what do you expect?

jjgold

She never lost consciousness was crying the whole time in pain and I guess shock of the blood

Sometimes the blood make injuries look worse than they actually are especially on the forhead or face

bob6199

i love how you put my comment in there, where nothing in my comment makes any sense to what you said. I am suppose to comment freaking out she could have died??? Sucks for her, i feel bad for her kid, but i am not going to go about my live crying at every little tragedy that happens, stuff happens....

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Glad she will be ok
    It wasn't the fans, it was the Boston Police Dept. and Emergency responders. You can look it up in the Boston Herald and on line.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

i love how you put my comment in there, where nothing in my comment makes any sense to what you said. I am suppose to comment freaking out she could have died??? Sucks for her, i feel bad for her kid, but i am not going to go about my live crying at every little tragedy that happens, stuff happens....
    Hey Bob, I put your comment in there at the time because you said " they put in the worst prognosis...." That's all. I don't know her and I certainly don't know about her condition, and neither do YOU. No big deal brother. Nobody expects anybody to go about their life worrying about some fan they don't even know. Man, get a life. Moving on.

bob6199

Hey Bob, I put your comment in there at the time because you said " they put in the worst prognosis...." That's all. I don't know her and I certainly don't know about her condition, and neither do YOU. No big deal brother. Nobody expects anybody to go about their life worrying about some fan they don't even know. Man, get a life. Moving on.
    yea i don't have life because i am supposed to care about someone i will never meet. You also missed my point on the prognosis comment, but whatever, you want to get upset about idgaf. Moving on as well.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I once had a broken bat land in the seat in front of me at a game, good luck getting out of the way of a bat. I was paying attention and was just lucky it landed in an empty seat instead of hitting me.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

She never lost consciousness was crying the whole time in pain and I guess shock of the blood

Sometimes the blood make injuries look worse than they actually are especially on the forhead or face
    The hospital has released her condition as serious, bottom line.

That doesnt mean she's likely to die but it means this was more than just some superficial facial injury with a lot of blood

Ive been doing what I do for a long time JJ and I can twll you something wasn't right on scene.

I doubt it was blown out proportion at all

jjgold

Bottom line of the thread we all want the girl to be okay and have a full recovery

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Having kids is dumb---taking 5, 6 year olds and babies to sporting events is stupid. Remember the guy that fell out of the stands at rangers game reaching for ball---guy died---another guy fell over rail when drunk stumbled in to him.---shit happens.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Taking women to baseball games where they aren't protected from foul balls is a nightmare. All they do is yimmer yammer the entire game, without paying attention to what's going on. Once I brought a girl to a game, and she had the nerve to pull out a book and start reading it.

She walked home.

First 12