ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Anyone else feel privileged to watch the King in action...

Guy is reminiscent of Jordan and the way in which he could step up and deliver when it matters (esp in finals).

Love or hate him, he is unquestionably the best player in the NBA...

In 30 years guys can look back and tell their kids and grandkids that they were lucky enough to see this guy play...

He is THAT good...

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

He is amazing AC, the best I've seen.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19443

He's under more pressure than Bird, Magic or MJ were in the finals; he knows that if he doesn't come up huge, the Cavs have no chance to win the seres.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

He is going balls out tonight. Great player. Heads and shoulders better than everybody else on the court. Better than the hype

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He needs to win this game or series is over and he knows it

He cannot play like this Sunday Night

ACoochy

Simply put if james stays healthy cleveland wins the championship

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Athletes should feel privileged that people watch them, otherwise they wouldn't have a job.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMon

jjgold

incredible stupid shot by James

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    True.

Had guys open. Still nobody is perfect

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

He needs to win this game or series is over and he knows it

He cannot play like this Sunday Night

100% convinced that you and big bear are same person. The stupidity each of you post on a daily basis is mind boggling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

jjgold

GSW by 25 next game

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7236

Really respect him. Had some issues when he first started, but seems to be a decent guy. Good to see people grow.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6765

why fade away to win gm? isn't he the most physically dominant player? get fouled...trying to be jordan

he is 2/10 rating in the most clutch of clutch moments

yes have Cavs series & i'm pissed

jjgold

He took a chickenshit shot at the end which cost the team

SteveKerrsJunk
    SteveKerrsJunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Guy is reminiscent of Jordan and the way in which he could step up and deliver when it matters (esp in finals).

Love or hate him, he is unquestionably the best player in the NBA...

In 30 years guys can look back and tell their kids and grandkids that they were lucky enough to see this guy play...

He is THAT good...
    Yeah, just as suspected...James fails again...excellent game winning attempt there for that 3...very high quality % shot..Jordan loved not getting separation and then jacking up an ill-advised fade-away 3 at the buzzer. I remember when Jordan got the ball top of the key in game 6 against the Jazz in 98 and shot that terrible fukkin air ball 3 fade-away to lose when they only needed a 2 pointer...I remember that one time in the 91 championship against the Lakers when Jordan got swept in the playoffs when he was a favorite, man that was brutal...44 pts in a playoff game?! this has to be an all-time great playoff game record I would imagine. I don't think MJ could touch what Lebron has done in the playoffs and career. He's a much more liked player than MJ. The crazy thing is, while the majority of people would say offensively the game has gotten way easier since Jordan's prime Bulls era, I would completely disagree. You could hand-check back then on defense, no defensive 3 seconds, etc etc. There are few power centers/forwards that can disrupt Lebron's size, some of those shots were way too easy. You really think Laimbeer or the hall of famer Dennis Rodman gave you easy buckets without getting punished? That was all part of the game back then, hard fukkin basketball...this is more like watching woman on the rag, especially when you got Jeff Van Gundy's little bitch voice calling the game..I'm going to tell my kids about how amazing Lebron was when he goes 1-7 in championship games over the past 2 seasons and chokes in the games most crucial moments. No sir, I will not be. Call me when MJ loses 3 ships.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

He hit a similar game winner against Chicago...can't make em all

Top 3 player of all time as of now with many years to come...we don't have to compare him and MJ every damn day

SteveKerrsJunk

MJ had an aura that has been unmatched in NBA history.

jjgold

Kyrene Irving should've drove to the hole and they would've had a shot

Giants007
    Giants007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike would have never went to shit in OT like James did. Sure he had 40+ but he also took a lot of dumb shots

SteveKerrsJunk

Kyrene Irving should've drove to the hole and they would've had a shot
    Yeah they should've done better than a Lebron fade-away 3...just because you hit that stupid shit, doesn't mean it's a good shot Money. MJ would've gotten a way better look, as evidence, Lebron fades and settles for 3, then he doesn't help his team to any points in the first 4:40 of OT...MJ did that all the time.

jjgold

Michael Jordan always had easy shots because he was just so incredibly good

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

all he had to do is drive to the basket, shoot, get fouled or kick out. Instead he took a long fade away 2. That was a bad play and then he continued to play bad in OT.

SteveKerrsJunk

Michael Jordan always had easy shots because he was just so incredibly good
    Haha, you might be on to something I think here JJ...Jordan's offensive arsenal was like a well that never ran dry. He had his premium go to moves, but he could do anything at anytime to anyone. And when he was doubled he would hit Steve Kerr so he could win the game for them. It seemed like Lebron was more focused on trying to hit 2 3's to get to 50 points than trying to win the game.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKerrsJunk View Post
    Yeah they should've done better than a Lebron fade-away 3...just because you hit that stupid shit, doesn't mean it's a good shot Money. MJ would've gotten a way better look, as evidence, Lebron fades and settles for 3, then he doesn't help his team to any points in the first 4:40 of OT...MJ did that all the time.
    Cavs weren't winning in OT...they got blitzed as a team, Lebron included

It wasn't a good shot but it's not like Lebron takes awful shots every time and MJ wasn't perfect either.....people just need to relax with the hate for every single thing Lebron doesn't do perfect. Literally every time he doesn't make the perfect play in a big spot he gets ripped by half the people

It's just annoying as fukk....We can compare their careers in like 10 years, doesn't have to be every day

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15096

Haha, you might be on to something I think here JJ...Jordan's offensive arsenal was like a well that never ran dry. He had his premium go to moves, but he could do anything at anytime to anyone. And when he was doubled he would hit Steve Kerr so he could win the game for them. It seemed like Lebron was more focused on trying to hit 2 3's to get to 50 points than trying to win the game.
    and Jordan told Kerr before the shot to be ready. If Stockton comes to double team, be ready.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Great game by Lebron but bad shot selection last second

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Bad shot or not, they scored 2 points in OT.

Fuk em, they quit.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Great game by Lebron but bad shot selection last second
    Pretty much sums it up...nothing more needs to be said

Game 1 in the books moving on

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

James is gonna set new playoff records for worst 3 pointer % and also worst FG % outside of paint. I mean this literally.

He is the best player in the NBA but with Irving out he is going to have keep chucking. 38 shots and 44 pts is nothing fantastic. He'll have to do everything for them now. Run the point, help clean the glass, take 30+ shots. He'll have to do that for over 40 minutes per game (except for run the point). It's ridiculous. He'll wear out for sure.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

In 30 years we will say LePrawn was the greatest player never to win a title.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    In 30 years we will say LePrawn was the greatest player never to win a title.

Oh Mo

SteveKerrsJunk

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Cavs weren't winning in OT...they got blitzed as a team, Lebron included

It wasn't a good shot but it's not like Lebron takes awful shots every time and MJ wasn't perfect either.....people just need to relax with the hate for every single thing Lebron doesn't do perfect. Literally every time he doesn't make the perfect play in a big spot he gets ripped by half the people

It's just annoying as fukk....We can compare their careers in like 10 years, doesn't have to be every day
    First, MJ had that attitude all the time after losing momentum in a game and going to OT, he had that Eeyore attitude...no fire...oh well, guess they forced OT, game's over. Let's just keep missing shots, 12-13 misses in a row down the stretch, MJ's teams did that shit regularly in championships...god they sucked.

Second, I didn't start some thread praising this loser as being on Michael's level. I'm not gonna be telling my kid's about all the championships James managed to lose in a completely watered down and weak conference. And I hope to god no one else outside of Cleveland will be...James is just hungry for $, ships and fame...nowhere near the level of determination, heart and fire as Michael...and that's what makes a true champion.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    Oh Mo
    I should have explained, I do not expect to be mentally coherent in 30 years.

SteveKerrsJunk

You can't completely blame Lebron for not being on that level, since he was in high school he has probably had a huge head. Watching himself on espn, knowing he's the future #1...MJ didn't even make his high school team, he was busting balls just to try and get better every day...Lebron's come up on the silver spoon while MJ had to earn his right through blood sweat and tears.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

First, MJ had that attitude all the time after losing momentum in a game and going to OT, he had that Eeyore attitude...no fire...oh well, guess they forced OT, game's over. Let's just keep missing shots, 12-13 misses in a row down the stretch, MJ's teams did that shit regularly in championships...god they sucked.

Second, I didn't start some thread praising this loser as being on Michael's level. I'm not gonna be telling my kid's about all the championships James managed to lose in a completely watered down and weak conference. And I hope to god no one else outside of Cleveland will be...James is just hungry for $, ships and fame...nowhere near the level of determination, heart and fire as Michael...and that's what makes a true champion.
    Great...just another biased Bulls fan

12 Last