Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Lebron Excuses

Do u guys feel like listing his excuses before he gets wiped out of the finals or wait untill the talking heads fill ya up with them? I hear a lot of talk about how "Lebron is gonna will his team" and all that other bullshit. C'mon guys list the excuses before the finals end. I will list a few to start off.

1. Love is hurt. Didn't matter last series but of course it will this time around
    2. Irving is banged up. Didn't matter last series but of course when they get wiped out it will be a big excuse this time around
    3. Lebron over the years has played a lot of games and is now gassed. He say's he feels great but of course this excuse will rear its ugly head if the series gets ugly.
    4. Lebron is a one man team. They will soon forget what JR Smith has been doing as well as a few others to get them where they are.

Just a few fellas.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lilpete

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

He's only there so he won't get fined.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Win or lose, I think he's great. Best player to watch in the NBA. Plays hard every single play.

I don't think they lose so excuses won't be necessary.

You don't seem to care about real life, I'm wondering why you care about a game so much.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Oh and im gonna set an over and under on how many times we will hear that Lebron is the best player on the planet. I say maybe 105 times. Even when these talking heads have something negative to say about him they always follow it up with "he is the best player on the planet". Never once heard JOrdan called this lol but every five minutes we have to be reminded this about Lebron while he shoots a five foot brick.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12906

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Do u guys feel like listing his excuses before he gets wiped out of the finals or wait untill the talking heads fill ya up with them? I hear a lot of talk about how "Lebron is gonna will his team" and all that other bullshit. C'mon guys list the excuses before the finals end. I will list a few to start off.

1. Love is hurt. Didn't matter last series but of course it will this time around
    2. Irving is banged up. Didn't matter last series but of course when they get wiped out it will be a big excuse this time around
    3. Lebron over the years has played a lot of games and is now gassed. He say's he feels great but of course this excuse will rear its ugly head if the series gets ugly.
    4. Lebron is a one man team. They will soon forget what JR Smith has been doing as well as a few others to get them where they are.

Just a few fellas.
    This part I agree with, the rest, meh, you don't like the guy

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

wrong. actually if the cavs lose there is no excuse needed, as vegas expects them to lose

the warriors are -230 to win the series so if they lose they would need an excuse. it would be a warriors choke
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinchegringo

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Just a few fellas.
    In the event that he wins, will the same excuses be used?

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Zeta gets it. Who needs an excuse when you're the underdog?

Not to mention the first three are valid "excuses"

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

yup. op is just a lebron hater. guy has the same logic as lakerboy

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12906

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    yup. op is just a lebron hater. guy has the same logic as lakerboy
    said the same....

SP216
    SP216's Avatar Become A Pro!

The LBJ hate on this forum is unreal. If anybody is entitled to hate him its Cleveland fans. I dont get how anyone could just loathe someone for being good.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Zeta with a thread ender

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    wrong. actually if the cavs lose there is no excuse needed, as vegas expects them to lose

the warriors are -230 to win the series so if they lose they would need an excuse. it would be a warriors choke

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

The GOAT will always be hated by some. Just the way it is but make no mistake about it he is the GOAT.

louielouie
    louielouie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

No excuses needed when they win bud

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone hated on Jordan when he played, it comes with the territory

jjgold

Cleve are heavy dogs men like Zeta said

Its a win win for Cavs

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    Jordan did not face this kind of hatred...and he did far worse off the court...but most of it was covered up (Screwing Mickeleson's wife, Rick Fox Wife, mafia gambling etc) as Jordan was too important and made too much money for his Masters. But as long as kids kept buying his shoes and those same kids shot those kids for those same shoes, all was well..White executives got rich...Jordan got rich....public didn't care...but Lebron has a televised announcement of which the proceeds go towards kids..and the trolls call him monkey all over the internet...LOL......Jordan my ass...

olamide
    olamide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2571

I still don't understand how people hates someone that you should enjoy watching. Lebron is a great player and i love watching likes of him, Curry Kobe e.t.c
    What i don't really like is the GOAT some are calling him as i for one thinks Jordan wasjust too much to handle. Jordan just has that extra thing that makes you know he won't lose. Lebron's game is more completed imo but Jordan has the game of a freaking winner.
    Last edited by olamide; 06-04-15 at 03:03 PM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13209

No I did hating on lebron real just recognize warriors in 5-6

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Jordan was the most beloved player ever. NBA would assassinate any ref who dared blow a whistle against him, or not blow one against any player looking at his Airness without the proper respect. And forget about any writers doing a bad piece on him. They'd have their fingers broken before the printer ran. The NBA and Nike covered up every incident involving Mike. Everyone with a brain knows his "flu game" was actually a "hungover from last nights gambling bender game".

Lebron has never gotten a pass the way Jordan did.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

No d Wade or bosh in these finals. We will see if lebron can lead a team to championship. I say hellz no. If he does then this will be the biggest moment of his career

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Backing the Warriors is just utterly insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjgold

Jordan is trash compared to Lebron as a person

70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Can he use the stadium air conditioner not being up to his standards one again?

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Guys get too emotional over rooting for Cleveland to win. Golden state outmatches them in most areas.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Guys get too emotional over rooting for Cleveland to win. Golden state outmatches them in most areas.
    Where does GS outmatch CLE? which areas?

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4994

They don't Stax perception is not reality! LBJ on a mission!

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Who wins if curry and LeBron weren't playing?

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Quote Originally Posted by 70kgman View Post
    Can he use the stadium air conditioner not being up to his standards one again?

Classic.
    I think we all can agree this team is much better without love.
    And in order to beat Warriors Irving will have to contribute.
    Lebron was able to carry a team against a shet hawks team but he cannot beat the warriors by himself.
    an

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

simple but very good point, people forget how hated jordan was. being a bulls fan i remember, makes sense lebron gets as much hate

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Just a few fellas.
    What is the difference between excuses and legitimate reasons?

jjgold

Love being out is somewhat of an excuse because he probably would help in this series

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7360

James has built in excuses every year.

1st-finals- shit team. - I agree.
    2nd finals. - He wasn't ready. This is the one he had no excuse for.
    3rd finals- he was great and won.
    4th finals - he got lucky but hey he won right.
    5th finals- spurs wanted revenge and when james knew he was up against it he got dehydrated.
    6th finals- team has injuries- but if he wins he is the greatest.

The guy has built in excuses. He had shit teams. No stars with him. Meanwhile the 4 years when he had the best team he somehow only managed to go 2-2 and should have went 1-3. He picked this cavs team then when love wasn't working out he threw him under. I don't want to hear a word about love. Also james took 2 weeks off so I don't want to hear how he is tired. He must win- anything else is a failure.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Who wins if curry and LeBron weren't playing?
    4-0 Warriors sweep.

jjgold

I agree bowl

1234 Last