Betpoints: 7120

$50 for $599 for 3-1 CS

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Total complete garbage goal to end the game.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Easiest Barca -1 + over 2.5 eva!

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

ace_202
    ace_202's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    A few things i will say about this game seeing as i've got a lot of heavy insight and logic on these teams, especially Barca, having seem them play before, live.

Barca go into this heavy favourites and rightfully so. There has not been a back 4 or 5 that have been able to contain the Barca trident and the only time Barca haven't scored in the past 6 months was when Malaga played 10 men behind the ball. Juve, granted, have a strong backline and really thrive on being able to absorb pressure from other offensive teams and, as pointed out, have quite a potent counter attack but if i was to match Vidal V Alba or Alves V Tevez in a footrace towards other goal, i'm banking that the Barca boys would be able to do enough for Mascherano and Pique to flood back and fill the hole. I don't see Juve scoring in this matchup and Barca will make absolute mince meat of these the Turins here in the finals.

The ABSOLUTE only worry I have with Barca is with their big time game composure. Now I say this quite loosely seeing as they have gone to Allianz and scored, gone to Man City and dominated, albeit against weaker teams but my worry was the El Classico 3-4 months ago now. It was a cagey affair and the back 4 have been known to make slip ups from time to time. As mentioned above however their resolve has solidified and Barca will get their treble they've had their hands on since mid Feb.

In closing,

The only people going for Juve, are people who don't want Barca to win. Don't be foolish and back the 'value' pick because you'll end up a loser this time. Barca are a class above and Juve have had the softest run into the CL final. I don't need to say anymore.

Boom

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Quote Originally Posted by jules11 View Post
    Barca 3-1 +1200
    Guys...

johnyjohnson
    johnyjohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboy View Post
    Who said I bet it early? I made the thread early for discussion I knew the price would get better im still taking juvey c'mon as a Liverpool fan u know shocks can happen in a CL final.
    dont worry guys rude is still waiting for a better price he didnt bet

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Congrats to all who bet Barca game result of 3-1. That's a great payoff!

Personally I had Barca in a parlay and the over 2.5.

Cordoba25
    Cordoba25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3682

Quote Originally Posted by johnyjohnson View Post
    dont worry guys rude is still waiting for a better price he didnt bet
    So rudeguy didn't actually bet the game? lol

SBR never ceases to amaze me.
    Last edited by Cordoba25; 06-06-15 at 04:30 PM.

LFC1892
    LFC1892's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 747

Well deserved win for Barca. As I said this team is making history.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Barca 3-1

Well Done to Barca the better more clinical side, bad parry by Buffon not enough penetration by the Italians for an equalizer.

Sorry fellas a bad pick here, really thought Juvey's gameplan & style could of got us the win, Copa America next week lets get some back

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by ace_202 View Post
    Boom
    I can't decide which is more hilarious, someone referencing their own post with "boom" when he predicts Juve doesn't score (wrong), that Barca makes mince meat of them (1-1 score after 65 min and still in doubt at 90 min.), or that he writes 3 paragraphs telling us how good Barca is like he has some great "insight", when the whole free world knows Barca is the best team in the world by miles right now.

My favorite is this clowns last sentence "I don't need to say more", to which we can all respond in unity: You didn't say anything, but we sure hope you don't waste our time ever saying it again.

By the way, I had Barca over 2.5 +225 and the last thing I'm going to do is brag about it like I'm a genius cause I bet a prolific scoring team to score 3 goals in a game, especially when I got lucky as heck to score a gift goal on the last kick of the game.

blaster32
    blaster32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3569

Juve played tough....they could have called a PK on Barca when it was 1-1 and the whole game changes. That was a close match.

alexrafco
    alexrafco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by alexrafco View Post
    Ace I'm with you, I've made a lot this last year, I'm betting favorite over the last 4-6 months 65-70% of the time I didn't realize until April either until I looked over my first third results. Anyhow i hate to be so reparative but even in that new thread I made I said my theme for today is "they're favorites for a reason". Now I completely understand how your making your plays and in theory it is not "wrong" but there's no value in losing either. It's easier to handicap so late in the year because you've seen the team play so many times by now, that being said I've pretty much stopped handicapping and began simply betting the better team. To my point, it wasn't until February when it the world truly understood that barcalona is as advertised they are in a league of their own this year as their God-like performances show, knowing what this team is capable and betting against them, regardless of +EV no longer makes sense to me. No need to over analyze, no need to look for the value anymore we know what this team is so just eat the juice and bet on the better team, and take the money. Few see value in -160, I do. Now I'm not saying go around and bet every -300 favorite you see but again this late in the season there's no more need to handicap, just bet on the best team in the world and collect your money.
    Back to my point, why complicate things? There really aren't too many shocking results this time of year, just the better team it's free money... Oh well good luck guys

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

First ... 3456