frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Script has called for Cavs to lose in finals all along, don't abandon it now

This will be just like 2011

GSW wins in 6 games
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lilpete

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow.. if the script exists.. surely you are not reading it well.

why would the script entail an upstart team defeating The King?

the biggest money-maker in the NBA?
    Last edited by Ratzz; 05-28-15 at 09:56 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

False. The script called for Spurs or Clips to win title. Try again next year.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    False. The script called for Spurs or Clips to win title. Try again next year.
    the script has never had the spurs anywhere except the "do not let win" section on page 3. You've been getting fake copies clearly.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post

The king has been know to lose a final or few.

htown1
    htown1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

saw the script myself as well. It had the winner of the LAC-SAS series going to the Finals. They messed up badly.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

To drag out the LeBron winning one for Cleveland storyline for another season

Just like they had the Heat lose on purpose in 2011 to drag out the Big 3 LeBron Ring Chasing villian storyline another season

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by htown1 View Post
    saw the script myself as well. It had the winner of the LAC-SAS series going to the Finals. They messed up badly.
    and you can bet those referees will be officiating in the Canadian Winter league next year. They will be punished. The NBA can only do what they can to nudge the outcome towards the script. Sometimes they overdo it like Cavs/Hawks. Cavs were suppose to win in 6. Also sometimes teams are just so bad there is nothing they can do, like the Clippers.
    Last edited by daneblazer; 05-28-15 at 10:54 AM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Can always tell when you haven't renewed your prescription, you were quiet and doing fine for awhile.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

so you take the team that is -232 to win the finals, as the script play. interesting

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by htown1 View Post
    I could sell you summer air for your car tires if you think you saw the right script. You got played.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I got my bet in at zetapsibets dot com

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I got my bet in at zetapsibets dot com
    Funny got mine from Zacharygotagoatdotcom

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

Love these script threads. sbr loves these script threads as well. Sbr actually scripted these script threads to get more viewers and advertisement dollars. I saw the script myself. I would show everyone but it self destructed like in those GoGo Gadget cartoons.

Has this thread increased Cavs series value? Have the lines moved yet?

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

THERE IS NO SCRIPT, ONLY CURRUPT REFS AND PLAYERS BETTING ON GAMES.

Last night refs bet on rockets plus the spread. However, Harden bet on the Warriors to cover, and he had the final say on that outcome.

All theoughout the cavs-Hawks series it seemed as though the refs were betting on the cavs, giving them all the calls. Now if they can get them as dogs, seems logical to take the cavs again.

Only thing is -- which players will be betting?? Younger players seem to stay away, with older/veteran/possibly disgruntled players betting against their teams to cover spreads.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

There is no script. Just straight up basketball skills.

And if there was a script, they would want the Cavs to win because that drama of Lebron leaving Cleveland to Miami was controversial and Lebron finally bringing a championship to Cleveland would make a great script.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Script calls for FrogsRangers to make horrible predictions that don't come to fruition then fade back into obscurity.

Heard it here first.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Sorry my friend...if you have been paying attention...you would realize Stern and Silver conspired to make sure Cleveland got those number 1 picks the last few years..as LBJ had been telling people as far back as 2011..that he would one day return to the Cavs...it was sealed when the Cavs got to pick Wiggins....Now look at the complete 180 degree media shift...Villain to Hero...promises to win multiple rings...but looses to Dallas...Claims it will be a long process and they probably won't win a ring..but are poised to do just that...Writing is on the wall...I think the Script has been Cleveland all along...Lebron has burned Golden State twice in the last 2 years....you remember this?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The king has been know to lose a final or few.
    I will always give him credit for giving every team he is on a chance to win it all. This is a team sport in which one individual has been to the finals five years in a row. The other teams he has met and has lost to happen to have a few household names on them also.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15025

Does anyone know who actually writes the script? knowing this information would help dearly.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    Sorry my friend...if you have been paying attention...you would realize Stern and Silver conspired to make sure Cleveland got those number 1 picks the last few years..as LBJ had been telling people as far back as 2011..that he would one day return to the Cavs...it was sealed when the Cavs got to pick Wiggins....Now look at the complete 180 degree media shift...Villain to Hero...promises to win multiple rings...but looses to Dallas...Claims it will be a long process and they probably won't win a ring..but are poised to do just that...Writing is on the wall...I think the Script has been Cleveland all along...Lebron has burned Golden State twice in the last 2 years....you remember this?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    this is brilliant.

all the way zoomed out.. looking at the BIG SCRIPT over a 10 yr. period.

swank!

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    There is no script. Just straight up basketball skills.

And if there was a script, they would want the Cavs to win because that drama of Lebron leaving Cleveland to Miami was controversial and Lebron finally bringing a championship to Cleveland would make a great script.
    It is a great script, but they want to drag it out over a couple of seasons

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

this is brilliant.

all the way zoomed out.. looking at the BIG SCRIPT over a 10 yr. period.

swank!
    I have been saying the same thing for a few years now. LeBron to Cleveland and the rigged lotteries were Stern's last act. Silver won't get to influence the NBA until LeBron wins a title with Cleveland, which will be next year. Then Silver can finally orchestrate the NBA how he wants to, but Stern's influence is still living on.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    It is a great script, but they want to drag it out over a couple of seasons
    it's not The Hobbit movies..

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I have been saying the same thing for a few years now. LeBron to Cleveland and the rigged lotteries were Stern's last act. Silver won't get to influence the NBA until LeBron wins a title with Cleveland, which will be next year. Then Silver can finally orchestrate the NBA how he wants to, but Stern's influence is still living on.
    why wait another year..? LeBron could get injured.. Thompson and Love might walk

if this script is real.. it's ON right NOW

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    I will always give him credit for giving every team he is on a chance to win it all. This is a team sport in which one individual has been to the finals five years in a row. The other teams he has met and has lost to happen to have a few household names on them also.
    I give him credit as well. The thing I find funny is how we hear lebron is going to his fifth straight final only cause he lost 2 of 4. The hype is about a guy who was on a great team that barely won 2 of 4.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5420

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    Does anyone know who actually writes the script? knowing this information would help dearly.
    You don't have to go too far to know the script writers. They're right here in the SBR.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Love it when LeBron gets blown out in a few games. He starts acting hurt on the court... and faking broken legs and sh#$. But when LeBron is winning... mysteriously there are no injuries. Just a fake fuk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ballin24

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Love it when LeBron gets blown out in a few games. He starts acting hurt on the court... and faking broken legs and sh#$. But when LeBron is winning... mysteriously there are no injuries. Just a fake fuk.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Professional Actor?