LAx12
    LAx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Feedback/Issues with NitrogenSports

I have played on NitrogenSports for a little over 2 months now, and they have very questionable methods.

1.) Their blackjack system experiences delays in updating player balance. I play hundreds of hands per hour, and have had issues where my balance was 2-3 hands behind the one I am playing.

2.) When you disconnect in blackjack the options for "Hit and Stand" will say "Unable to Hit" or "Unable to Stand". When I first disconnected this was not immediately clear to me, so what would happen is that I would disconnect, the error message would pop up, and I would click the opposite action. There were times when this caused me to choose the wrong action and lose.

3.)I am a pro trader on Localbitcoins. I send out hundreds of transactions a day. I sent a deposit of $350 USD to Nitrogen(Approx 1.3-1.4 BTC) . To NitrogenSports defense I couldnt find it in the blockchain, however, I have done over 3,000 separate transactions, and to this day, this is the only one I have ever "Lost" that I have been charged a senders fee for.

4.) I had a random Phillipines Basketball bet changed from 1.0 BTC to 0.1 BTC. I have a photo of the bet I placed stating it was 1 btc, yet in their system they said that it was only 0.1. I ended up winning the bet, and the differential in winnings was about 2.5 btc. There solution was for me to send my bets to my email from now on.

5.) There is no Hand History for Poker. Yet they can post every betting sequence that occurs in every hand.
    I had an opponent who was making strange plays who I wanted to review, but they will not let me view the hand history. Seeing Quads 4 times in 30 minutes 3 days in a row, also peeked my interest.

Would like to see them under consideration for a downgrade from a B to C rating on here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its ok for a bitcoin book..nice report guy

a bitcoin book never as god as a regular usa top 7 book though and not even in top 20 with euro books

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by LAx12 View Post
    I have played on NitrogenSports for a little over 2 months now, and they have very questionable methods.

1.) Their blackjack system experiences delays in updating player balance. I play hundreds of hands per hour, and have had issues where my balance was 2-3 hands behind the one I am playing.

2.) When you disconnect in blackjack the options for "Hit and Stand" will say "Unable to Hit" or "Unable to Stand". When I first disconnected this was not immediately clear to me, so what would happen is that I would disconnect, the error message would pop up, and I would click the opposite action. There were times when this caused me to choose the wrong action and lose.
    If you play blackjack at ANY ONLINE OUTLET and view it as anything but the cost of entertainment
    than
    YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

They play basketball in the Phillipines?

themike78

Are the players all short? Not trying to be racist or nothing but I have never met a tall phillipino.

themike78

Speaking of nitrogen I can not get the site to load. That is my only issue with them. For some reason if you do not use google chrome to load the fuckin site it has all kinds of issues. I hate that. Not everyone uses that fukin chrome shit. Pisses me off. Can not get on right now and am very upset. Other issue I have with Nitrogen, no 800 number, Can not even call them what the penetrate shit. Other than that they do pay out fast if you can get their website to work.

themike78

What the F. Use some of that money they are making and upgrade the g daaaaam website. I hate this. I have money on there now can not get the website on so can not place bet. At least have a number I can call to bet. I hate that. They are in costa rica like every other book. San Pedro to be exact they can have an 800 number. Its not that much money. Dam. Nitrogen good book but they do need to upgrade.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    They play basketball in the Phillipines?
    Are the players all short? Not trying to be racist or nothing but I have never met a tall phillipino.
    Speaking of nitrogen I can not get the site to load. That is my only issue with them. For some reason if you do not use google chrome to load the fuckin site it has all kinds of issues. I hate that. Not everyone uses that fukin chrome shit. Pisses me off. Can not get on right now and am very upset. Other issue I have with Nitrogen, no 800 number, Can not even call them what the penetrate shit. Other than that they do pay out fast if you can get their website to work.
    What the F. Use some of that money they are making and upgrade the g daaaaam website. I hate this. I have money on there now can not get the website on so can not place bet. At least have a number I can call to bet. I hate that. They are in costa rica like every other book. San Pedro to be exact they can have an 800 number. Its not that much money. Dam. Nitrogen good book but they do need to upgrade.
    TheMike with the Mic again.

themike78

G Dam right

themike78

Thank you nitrogen. Finally the website is working again. Maybe they read my post. Have a great night. Enjoy and bet atlanta plus the points. Cleveland wins the game but not by that many god dam points. Later.

LAx12
    LAx12's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    If you play blackjack at ANY ONLINE OUTLET and view it as anything but the cost of entertainment
    than
    YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

I agree with you 100%.

That being said there have been several instances where I am in the middle of playing blackjack, a 523 Cloudflare error that says "Origin Unreachable" comes up and when I come back the hand has been played out. There have been instances where I won, and some where I lost, but none where I actually selected an action to Hit or Stand knowingly.