STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love players like Draymond Green

Such a cocky and borderline dirty player. But full of energy and passion for the game, always getting the crowd involved while pissing off the other team. Guys like this is what makes a championship team. Does the dirty work but can do more when needed. Most hate him, but I guarentee those guys on Golden State know they wouldnt be in this spot if it wasnt for Draymond. He's the major difference in Golden State this year compared to the last few years. Curry making the leap to MVP status is obviously another reason but the improvement of Green is more of a reason imo. Gives them toughness and a swagger that's tough to overcome for opponents. He is to GS what Rodman was to the Bulls and Lambeer and Ben Wallace were to Detroit during their runs.

I fukking hate Golden State but I respect the hell out of Draymond... tough player and just a thorn in the the other team's side all game long

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Great heads-up play by fouling Harden right there with one to give.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Shoots too much. He should take half his shots and give them to Barnes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

High energy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Shoots too much. He should take half his shots and give them to Barnes.
    i'd rather have a player shoot too much than have a player afraid to pull the trigger

STAX

Draymond's salary: $915,243

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i'd rather have a player shoot too much than have a player afraid to pull the trigger
    he doesnt shoot too much... averages under 10 FGA per game and makes 45%, 34% from 3pt range which aint bad

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Didn't you say you hate Curry because he's cocky, but you like Green, a guy that goes out of his way to flex his muscles after making a basket?

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Didn't you say you hate Curry because he's cocky, but you like Green, a guy that goes out of his way to flex his muscles after making a basket?
    Yup, because Green doesnt hide who he is. Curry tries to act all modest and non-chalant about it. I can deal with straight up in-your face cockiness but the whole passive-aggressive attitude rubs me the wrong way.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Green is definitely going to get paid next season. I wonder if Golden State will be able to keep him. I love his game, too.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Green is definitely going to get paid next season. I wonder if Golden State will be able to keep him. I love his game, too.
    He just has so much value to a team. Can guard the 3, 4, or 5 positions on defense. He plays outside and inside. Decent 3 point and mid range shooter, plays balls out constantly, does dirty work, can handle the ball, gets crowd involved, gets under opponent's skin, high energy, great teammate, great attiude, never see him pouting, has a high IQ, doesn't get rattled. He has modest stats, avgs like 12/8/3, but its his intangibles that make him such an asset. He doesnt really have a weakness (like a 65% FT shooter if you wanna get picky) and does everything average to above average. Not really a thing he cannot do on the court...

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Last Celtic championship....PJ Brown p/u from front porch rocking chair, Eddie "in-da" House, and my personal
    favourite, Leon Powe. Dirty work mo-fos.

NYCWinner
    NYCWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

Dirty is right... That wrestling with Ariza on the floor to keep him down in gm 1 was ridiculous . Gotta say the GS front office has been killing it, beginning with drafting Curry(still makes me sick that the Knick could of had him one spot later,they might of pass on him anyway knowing them tho) . Whether it's in the draft ,trades, or signings to get them to this point, totally nailing it.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You guys looking at a couple games or a short period besides who cares if a player beats his chest, Draymond and Arroyo are two of the most humble guys around.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

green double double machine