snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Actually, it wasn't that easy. Rumble almost won the fight in the first round by knockout. It was amazing that DC survived round 1. Fortunately, Rumble gassed in round 2.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

would you rather see rumble vs jon jones or fatfukk vs jon jones again?

rumble gassed out after the first round probably due to adrenaline dump of some sort but it's not like he hasn't gone the distance before as a light heavy weight. but also, people talking about his power probably got to his head and didn't train as hard.

he needed to stick to the game plan of standing and using fists, not kicks. his corner even insisted not to throw kicks but he wouldn't listen and kept throwing kicks which ultimately did him in. if you're gonna kick a guy that's trying to take you down, don't go above thighs.

once he was on the ground, he looked like his hands and feet were stuck in concrete and even jj could've of done anything he pleased at that point.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    would you rather see rumble vs jon jones or fatfukk vs jon jones again?

rumble gassed out after the first round probably due to adrenaline dump of some sort but it's not like he hasn't gone the distance before as a light heavy weight. but also, people talking about his power probably got to his head and didn't train as hard.

he needed to stick to the game plan of standing and using fists, not kicks. his corner even insisted not to throw kicks but he wouldn't listen and kept throwing kicks which ultimately did him in. if you're gonna kick a guy that's trying to take you down, don't go above thighs.

once he was on the ground, he looked like his hands and feet were stuck in concrete and even jj could've of done anything he pleased at that point.
    You fell for the hype of Johnsons strength (which meant little to a guy like cormier who came from the heavyweights). Lots of people did.

Cormier ex olympian and his class and poise throughout the fight proved that.

Johnson looked lost out there. Cormier looked as though he belonged...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

nah man, more than rumble's hype, i just don't like cormier as a fighter.

i can't respect a guy that talks mad shit to not show up. yes i realize it's marketing ploy but that's just fatfukk having no heart.

if you're gonna talk all that trash about jones, go out fighting. watch that garbage again, he didn't do shit for 5 rounds.

i would respect him more for getting knocked out than just trying to hug the guy for 5 rounds.

and yet again, he calls out jones. what's gonna change the 2nd time? it's gonna be the same shit. he's just gonna try to hug jones for 5 rounds. if he's gonna do the same shit again, he needs to just stfu.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

i can't respect a guy that talks mad shit to not show up. yes i realize it's marketing ploy but that's just fatfukk having no heart.

if you're gonna talk all that trash about jones, go out fighting. watch that garbage again, he didn't do shit for 5 rounds.

i would respect him more for getting knocked out than just trying to hug the guy for 5 rounds.

and yet again, he calls out jones. what's gonna change the 2nd time? it's gonna be the same shit. he's just gonna try to hug jones for 5 rounds. if he's gonna do the same shit again, he needs to just stfu.
    Focking clown. Besides Gus and DC no one has given Jones a fight. The guy loses one fight to the greatest lhw in mma history and you act like DC is some stiff. Man I remember DC in the fifth lifting the coke head over his head and slamming him to the mat like a child. DC overwhelmed rumble. Don't cry cause you fired in a losing ticket. Man up and take the loss in stride instead of acting like a chump.

Can you put those tears in a cup for me so I can drink them. Ah so good. Pathetic worm, lol.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Focking clown. Besides Gus and DC no one has given Jones a fight. The guy loses one fight to the greatest lhw in mma history and you act like DC is some stiff. Man I remember DC in the fifth lifting the coke head over his head and slamming him to the mat like a child. DC overwhelmed rumble. Don't cry cause you fired in a losing ticket. Man up and take the loss in stride instead of acting like a chump.

Can you put those tears in a cup for me so I can drink them. Ah so good. Pathetic worm, lol.
    this is players talk. go back to your hole and post in the mma forums you fukking fagggot!!!

rocky16

this is players talk. go back to your hole and post in the mma forums you fukking fagggot!!!
    Is "players talk" the part of the forum where you whine like a bitch,?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Is "players talk" the part of the forum where you whine like a bitch,?
    no if that were the case, fat fukk cormier and you would be the moderators here.

you know where you belong. stay in your fukking hole and keep guzzling dc's krispy kreme filled *** you sick fukk.

rocky16

no if that were the case, fat fukk cormier and you would be the moderators here.

you know where you belong. stay in your fukking hole and keep guzzling dc's krispy kreme filled *** you sick fukk.
    How much did you lose on Johnson breh?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Upon reflection DC knew he went into that fight with the wrong mindset and his performance yesterday proved that.

Guy looks as though he has a single mission in life and im sure if he and JJ did rematch then you would see a different fighter out of DC...

DC intelligent and adaptable as a fighter. He needed that loss to wake him up

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

How much did you lose on Johnson breh?
    not much, just don't like shit talkers that like to hug it out. basically people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Upon reflection DC knew he went into that fight with the wrong mindset and his performance yesterday proved that.

Guy looks as though he has a single mission in life and im sure if he and JJ did rematch then you would see a different fighter out of DC...

DC intelligent and adaptable as a fighter. He needed that loss to wake him up
    his wrestling is topnotch but everything else is mediocre. he will never beat jones or even gustafsson.

rocky16

not much, just don't like shit talkers that like to hug it out. basically people like you.

his wrestling is topnotch but everything else is mediocre. he will never beat jones or even gustafsson.
    So you don't like to associate with winners. I get that. Your whole aura is that of a beta male. Weak minded, probably frail like a 12 year old slender male. Too shy to talk to girls. You can't roll with the big strapping alpha males. You're like those little phagets back in the stone age who used to stay behind with the women while men like me hunted for food for your survival. Ate with your head down too embarrassed that someone else had to feed your coward ass. Come at me son. Would wipe the floor with you.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

So you don't like to associate with winners. I get that. Your whole aura is that of a beta male. Weak minded, probably frail like a 12 year old slender male. Too shy to talk to girls. You can't roll with the big strapping alpha males. You're like those little phagets back in the stone age who used to stay behind with the women while men like me hunted for food for your survival. Ate with your head down too embarrassed that someone else had to feed your coward ass. Come at me son. Would wipe the floor with you.
    lol who the fukk are you fagggot? never fukking heard of you.

i'm the alpha of the alpha's. i make other alpha's uncomfortable since i'm so much more fukking alpha than they could ever fukking be.

go back to your subforum where other internet geeks like yourself can chime in about fat fighters you want to suck off.

rocky16

lol who the fukk are you fagggot? never fukking heard of you.

i'm the alpha of the alpha's. i make other alpha's uncomfortable since i'm so much more fukking alpha than they could ever fukking be.

go back to your subforum where other internet geeks like yourself can chime in about fat fighters you want to suck off.
    You're so alpha you resort to whining like a bitch in a sports gambling forum. Lol. Real alpha bro. Meanwhile I partied with coeds and introduced them to the finest Colombian powder and ran a train on their asses while watching my "fat fukk" fighter win me some coin which I used to degrade said coeds in the worst way humanly possible. So I ask you, who's more alpha you whiny bitch?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

DC was rocked and wobbled in that 1st round. Rumble blew his wad trying to finish throwing those flurries.. He gambled and lost as DC has a solid chin and weathered the storm.. It was game over after that 1st round for Rumble.. He could never recover his air after throwing everything but the kitchen sink at DC's chin early on....

If Rumble paced himself we may have seen a more competitive fight.. Just that fact that Rumble rocked DC is a credit to him as I've never seen DC rocked like that before.. Rumble does pack some power if anything else... Credit to DC with his chin, wrestling and ability not to give up...

Rumble will be back in the mix soon for another title shot, don't count him out.. He certainly needs to work on his cardio though when going into a 5 round title fight next go around..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-24-15 at 09:29 PM.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Quote Originally Posted by Venom OG View Post
    A lackluster UD victory? OK, well I'm curious to see what rounds 4 and 5 are going to look like then. Because DC's tank is going to be on E. His cardio is nowhere near what Johnson's is. So for DC to win a decision, he is either going to have to dominate rounds 1-3 and avoid getting stopped late, or hope Johnson is just as gassed in the late rounds and I'm not sure I see either of those things happening.
    Wow, you were way off.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

You're so alpha you resort to whining like a bitch in a sports gambling forum. Lol. Real alpha bro. Meanwhile I partied with coeds and introduced them to the finest Colombian powder and ran a train on their asses while watching my "fat fukk" fighter win me some coin which I used to degrade said coeds in the worst way humanly possible. So I ask you, who's more alpha you whiny bitch?
    lol who are you again? stop perpetrating like you are somebody special bragging about some fat fukk you sucked off while he was ramming you without lube. do you even know what whining is you little fagggot? look in the mirror you delusional whiny fukk.

finest colombian powder and ran a train on their asses? how old are you 12 you fukking fake mother fukker. only train you know of is you getting railed by fat fukks like cormier and draining every drop of their man juice you \*\*\*\*\*\* ass cu m guzzling geek.

i eat losers like you for breakfast and shit you out during lunch time. you wouldn't know alpha even if a greek alphabet a fukking hit your in deformed having an extra chromosomed face.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

lol who are you again? stop perpetrating like you are somebody special bragging about some fat fukk you sucked off while he was ramming you without lube. do you even know what whining is you little fagggot? look in the mirror you delusional whiny fukk.

finest colombian powder and ran a train on their asses? how old are you 12 you fukking fake mother fukker. only train you know of is you getting railed by fat fukks like cormier and draining every drop of their man juice you \*\*\*\*\*\* ass cu m guzzling geek.

i eat losers like you for breakfast and shit you out during lunch time. you wouldn't know alpha even if a greek alphabet a fukking hit your in deformed having an extra chromosomed face.

rocky16

Lot of sexual talk from you about me and my boy DC's private romantic life. Is this some kind of sick phaget fantasy you have in your head? You fantasize about me sucking DCs big black cack and picture him showering me with his mandigo seed? You stroking your mutilated joo pekker to it. Some sick shit pal. But I digress. Any time you want to step up and act like a man I'll take you on. BTW your name reminds me of this kid I used to work with. His name was Louis khan. I was wondering if you were related to him because he's almost a whinier bitch than you. One day after work I hit up a bar I frequent to unwind. Louis strolled in and sits next to me. I politely asked Louis to sit some where else because he stunk like god knows what. Louis took offense and said something tough, similar to how you're talking. He then challenged me to a fight so I obliged. I told Louis I would give him the first shot. He corked his hand back and unloaded with everything he had in his frail twink body. My head barely moved so Louis in an unfair move decided to keep throwing shots. As he kept swinging I violently bobbed my head into his frail weak fists. When Louis finally stopped I had a feint trickle of blood coming down my nose and Louis had two shattered hands. You remind me of Louis that's the only reason I share this with you. Two whiny phagets who talk tough but can't deliver.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Lot of sexual talk from you about me and my boy DC's private romantic life. Is this some kind of sick phaget fantasy you have in your head? You fantasize about me sucking DCs big black cack and picture him showering me with his mandigo seed? You stroking your mutilated joo pekker to it. Some sick shit pal. But I digress. Any time you want to step up and act like a man I'll take you on. BTW your name reminds me of this kid I used to work with. His name was Louis khan. I was wondering if you were related to him because he's almost a whinier bitch than you. One day after work I hit up a bar I frequent to unwind. Louis strolled in and sits next to me. I politely asked Louis to sit some where else because he stunk like god knows what. Louis took offense and said something tough, similar to how you're talking. He then challenged me to a fight so I obliged. I told Louis I would give him the first shot. He corked his hand back and unloaded with everything he had in his frail twink body. My head barely moved so Louis in an unfair move decided to keep throwing shots. As he kept swinging I violently bobbed my head into his frail weak fists. When Louis finally stopped I had a feint trickle of blood coming down my nose and Louis had two shattered hands. You remind me of Louis that's the only reason I share this with you. Two whiny phagets who talk tough but can't deliver.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

paragraphs mother fukker.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Rocky is a pussy and Kahn is a bitch. Wonder who would win?

rocky16

paragraphs mother fukker.
    Whiny bitch.

Places losing wagers.

Rips up losing ticket.

Proceeds to whine like a bitch on the internet.

Attacks better cappers with winning tickets.

Bitches some more.

Attacks.

Whines louder.

Gets more desperate and accuses winners of being phagets.

Full on desperation mode so tries to correct spelling and grammar.

Nothing but a coward ass whiny ass bitch. Clearly an inferior individual to my god like aura. Suck it pal.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Says the little phaget who points out my losers but slithers away like a focking worm that he is when I post winners.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post

Whiny bitch.

Places losing wagers.

Rips up losing ticket.

Proceeds to whine like a bitch on the internet.

Attacks better cappers with winning tickets.

Bitches some more.

Attacks.

Whines louder.

Gets more desperate and accuses winners of being phagets.

Full on desperation mode so tries to correct spelling and grammar.

Nothing but a coward ass whiny ass bitch. Clearly an inferior individual to my god like aura. Suck it pal.
    it's evident you're a 12 yo delusional kid thinking you are scarface. keep snorting baking soda and playing with your "little friend". keep posting same incoherent shit over and over and over. maybe all your imaginary sluts will care, i'm done wasting time...

rocky16

it's evident you're a 12 yo delusional kid thinking you are scarface. keep snorting baking soda and playing with your "little friend". keep posting same incoherent shit over and over and over. maybe all your imaginary sluts will care, i'm done wasting time...
    If you were done " wasting time" you wouldn't have come in to the forum whining like a little bitch about how the fighter who burned your ticket was "fat" and "not good." What you should've said is you're not going to waste SBR members time listening to you cry and stomp your feet like the little phaget you are but alas I'll cap you being not "done wasting time" at -1000000000.

Go crawl along now to another thread to cry about your shitty losing picks, kid.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Lol... You two fruitcakes should just give each other a hug

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

DC earned it, bottom line...he's the best in the division right now (now that jones is gone) .. rumble couldn't even last 2 rounds w/out gassing hard, it's because dc wore him down and took him down which rumble is not used to. People don't take rumble down. Also, the only reason why rumble hasn't gassed like this recently is again, because people don't wear him down, and that's why he's been winning.

Look what happened when somebody actually took him down and grinded on him, he lost. Some really salty people (ghengis khan) in here. Keep calling dc fat fuk, so what? He's the new champ, like it or not. Show some respect. I don't see anybody beating him other than jones. Dc has a fukin amazing chin. Wow. Survived the crack of rumble. Nobody else is going to give it to him like that. This only gets easier for DC.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Never thought I would say a -650 line has a ton of value, but holy shit, he should be -2500 against Bader. I wish I had a sportsint account lmao!!

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by shabang View Post
    DC earned it, bottom line...he's the best in the division right now (now that jones is gone) .. rumble couldn't even last 2 rounds w/out gassing hard, it's because dc wore him down and took him down which rumble is not used to. People don't take rumble down. Also, the only reason why rumble hasn't gassed like this recently is again, because people don't wear him down, and that's why he's been winning.

Look what happened when somebody actually took him down and grinded on him, he lost. Some really salty people (ghengis khan) in here. Keep calling dc fat fuk, so what? He's the new champ, like it or not. Show some respect. I don't see anybody beating him other than jones. Dc has a fukin amazing chin. Wow. Survived the crack of rumble. Nobody else is going to give it to him like that. This only gets easier for DC.
    Duhhh. Same thing can be said with Weidman as he also beats the #1 contender and at such high odds. Why would Cormier walk around with the Belt when he knos JJ can beat his ass whenever he sees him. He says the same thing with Werdum about Cain.

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Aka is amazing none the less. They have two belt holders in Cormier and Velasquez... Khabib might get one and Rockhold will have a shot. If theyre able to get 4 belts, wow. Not discrediting anyone. Its possible. But also Rumbles not a crumb, JJs the goat, and Cormiers wrestling is relentless.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Damn. Rumble got paid $500,000.

First 123