UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

DC is only -135 didn't he just get ass kicked a few months back?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    He sure did... He's coming into this fight on short notice just in case anyone forgot... Probably dieting and cutting weight more then training and preparing since the call up...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-20-15 at 08:52 PM.

Venom OG
    Venom OG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 514

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Bunch of suckers on rumble. One of these phagets in this thread even said rumble has better cardio than DC. Lol. DC pushes the pace and rumble wilts then turtles and gives up a typical RNC loss probably in the 3rd or 4th round. Shit is unreal to read.
    You are more emotional than my fuckking gf. Probably why you make picks like Miles Jury over Donald Cerrone and DC over Jon Jones. LMFAO. And now you are saying fat ass DC has better cardio than AJ? Cool, pound DC and move that line for me. The only thing DC is beating AJ in is a fuckking pie eating contest. If you don't believe me, just wait until Saturday buddy.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave Venom OG 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Gonna be a great fight with Rumble turning DC's lights out.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

And as expected Dana White announced on Jim Rome that Bones gets an automatic title shot when(and if) he returns.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Ass kicked? Jon Jones couldnt knock him out in five rounds but Johnson can? over 2.5 is the best bet here but also going with the stamina and cardio and the wrestler here, if this fight goes over 3 rounds johnson wont win. Cormier can grind out the first few rounds

Cormier will make this go more than two rounds and grind it out, the longer the fight the better for Cormier. this stuff about Cormier not training is absurd, this will be the greatest victory of his life. I just cant see Cormier letting johnson end this in the first few rounds and grinding it out but we will see, all over Cormier winning this over 4 or 5 rounds

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Best play here is the over 2.5. Don't fall in love with Rumble's knockout power people, DC has literally never been knocked out in his MMA career.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Ass kicked? Jon Jones couldnt knock him out in five rounds but Johnson can? over 2.5 is the best bet here but also going with the stamina and cardio and the wrestler here, if this fight goes over 3 rounds johnson wont win. Cormier can grind out the first few rounds

Cormier will make this go more than two rounds and grind it out, the longer the fight the better for Cormier. this stuff about Cormier not training is absurd, this will be the greatest victory of his life. I just cant see Cormier letting johnson end this in the first few rounds and grinding it out but we will see, all over Cormier winning this over 4 or 5 rounds
    i agree on the over, but you are mistaken if you think jones has more power than johnson...and im still on rumble to win, and by ko/tko... rumble hits harder than almost every HW, so the fact that jones didnt ko corm, is completely irrelevant ... nobody at LHW has anywhere near johnsons power ... i can see him gassing , but corm will be gassed too...it could turn into a snoozefest if it hits the late rds.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And as expected Dana White announced on Jim Rome that Bones gets an automatic title shot when(and if) he returns.
    Well at least he didn't get popped for PED's...

So he likes smoking a little crack on his off time, Lamar Odom was an under cover crack head for years while playing hoop for the Lakers, and Charlie Sheen a comic actor that also worked while loaded on the addictive drug.. Hmmmm?

Charlie Sheen still works and smokes today, Lamar Odom is probably hunkered up in a crack house now and unemployed, JJ we will see what happens with him next????? Certainly one of the tougher drugs to kick..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-21-15 at 10:17 AM.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Venom OG View Post
    You are more emotional than my fuckking gf. Probably why you make picks like Miles Jury over Donald Cerrone and DC over Jon Jones. LMFAO. And now you are saying fat ass DC has better cardio than AJ? Cool, pound DC and move that line for me. The only thing DC is beating AJ in is a fuckking pie eating contest. If you don't believe me, just wait until Saturday buddy.
    No worries pally, I'm waiting on you to pound rumble and move the line for the alphas on the right side. DC is going to decimate rumble. Humiliate him and his super fanboys. Lol. Don't cry too much I'll send you some valuable bet points to soften the blow.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Ah, taking the next few days off from work. just gonna sit back and collect this money once this hits. will drink some beers and watch the weigh in now.

tebowned
    tebowned's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 423

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    Ah, taking the next few days off from work. just gonna sit back and collect this money once this hits. will drink some beers and watch the weigh in now.
    lol

imadegen

Line has moved to -104 cormier. Ok. Thanks for more money

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

rumble knock out dc? i really dont think so, as mentioned hes never been knocked out and has fought against many heavyweights that would make rumbles best shots feel like bee stings. on dc large.
    rumble backers can suck mah balls.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

You pansies still watching girly MMA? Boxing is a man's sport don't forget it.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    rumble knock out dc? i really dont think so, as mentioned hes never been knocked out and has fought against many heavyweights that would make rumbles best shots feel like bee stings. on dc large.
    rumble backers can suck mah balls.
    Rumble is the hardest puncher in the ufc, regardless of weight class, he got stupid power, he knocked out Gus in a half round and Gus took punishment from jones, spinning elbows, and rumble barly clipped him and put him on his ass, what heavyweight do you think punches harder, Cain? Werdum?, Roy Nelson?, Travis Browne?... Rumble could Ko him, but I see rumble winning a desision as jones did, rumble by desision @+500 with rumble +110 for backup incase he does knock him out. Cormier does have a great chin, but by the 4th, 5th round as he slows down, and the punishment accumulats, he could get knocked out, rumble is one of the only guys in the ufc that could knock Cormier out,( I agree with cormier's chin being elite) that's including heavyweights.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 05-23-15 at 10:41 AM.

GR33D

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Rumble is the hardest puncher in the ufc, regardless of weight class, he got stupid power, he knocked out Gus in a half round and Gus took punishment from jones, spinning elbows, and rumble barly clipped him and put him on his ass, what heavyweight do you think punches harder, Cain? Werdum?, Roy Nelson?, Travis Browne?... Rumble could Ko him, but I see rumble winning a desision as jones did, rumble by desision @+500 with rumble +110 for backup incase he does knock him out. Cormier does have a great chin, but by the 4th, 5th round as he slows down, and the punishment accumulats, he could get knocked out, rumble is one of the only guys in the ufc that could knock Cormier out,( I agree with cormier's chin being elite) that's including heavyweights.

you have obviously never been in the ring/ nor trained any martial art, there is a big strength gap between lhw and hw that is why there is weightclasses. if you think rumble is the hardest puncher in the ufc, you're kidding yourself.

tebowned

you have obviously never been in the ring/ nor trained any martial art, there is a big strength gap between lhw and hw that is why there is weightclasses. if you think rumble is the hardest puncher in the ufc, you're kidding yourself.

Squareguy
    Squareguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Punching power is not dictated by strength. Some of the hardest hitting punchers in the last 100 years weighed less than what Rumble will when he steps into the cage tonight.

Another thing that you are all failing to realize is that Rumble was a Junior College National Wrestling champion who has vastly improved his cardio since he started fighting at 205. Cormier has fought a lot of GREAT fighters...who are also past their prime...Johnson is the second fighter he's fought that he won't be able to impose his will on. If he wins, he's going to have to grind it out to the last second and it's going to be CLOSE.

I've got $200 on Johnson at +100 - I'm thinking I'll put another $50 on him by decision. I think he takes it 49-46

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

If DC loses i don't ever want to see him fight again

guy talked smack before jones fight and came out and didn't even try and looked awful.

same thing here and has all but guaranteed a win, if he loses i hope the idiot retires because he'd be the biggest loser ever.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave GoBlue77 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

guy talked smack before jones fight and came out and didn't even try and looked awful.

same thing here and has all but guaranteed a win, if he loses i hope the idiot retires because he'd be the biggest loser ever.
    He gets payed to talk, he's a announcer, he won a few fights against past their prime fighters and slower heavyweights and that got his head big, and he'll be humbled once again, he should have stayed at heavyweight, good bet he retires after this fight, as he is getting long in the tooth and can't beat the top 2 guys in the division, and he has a comfortable position at announcing. After werdum beats Cain, he may move back up to heavyweight, as he's good at selling himself and fights, he could get a championship match with werdum, after one win at heavyweight. He wants to say he's the best in the world at something, it won't be in the light heavyweight division.
    Last edited by JoshKnows46; 05-23-15 at 12:07 PM.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

didnt scroll through the thread so not sure if this was mentioned or not
    but wouldnt it be nice to see Rumble Johnson take Bones Jones head off as Bones tries to eye poke him
    wish it was Jones facing the Wrath of Rumble

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
    didnt scroll through the thread so not sure if this was mentioned or not
    but wouldnt it be nice to see Rumble Johnson take Bones Jones head off as Bones tries to eye poke him
    wish it was Jones facing the Wrath of Rumble
    I agree completely, was getting much better odds at +250 against jones, it won't nearly be that high again once jones finally faces him. They'll be no more doubt in the publics eye what kinda monster rumble is once that fight takes place.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Barely clipped him? Are you retarded? He hit him with a FULL FORCE overhand right from hell PLUS Smashed his head into the side of his head. How Gus was still alive after that is truly astounding to me.

imadegen

crazy line movement….DC is now considered the underdog.

tebowned

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    crazy line movement….DC is now considered the underdog.
    Bet the house!!!

GR33D

Rumble iz da best. He knockd out dat swedish guy, he will win.
    Hahaga. You dumb shits

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Bunch of suckers on rumble. One of these phagets in this thread even said rumble has better cardio than DC. Lol. DC pushes the pace and rumble wilts then turtles and gives up a typical RNC loss probably in the 3rd or 4th round. Shit is unreal to read.
    Points Awarded:

Heyeverybody99 gave rocky16 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Heyeverybody99

imadegen

2 eazy. DC by murder

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You guys called it!!! Good work gents as DC is your new UFC champ!!!!

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Amazing call niqqa

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post

He wasn't that bad, he went all 5 with the champ

That in and of itself is an accomplishment

They say no moral victories but I disagree, going all 5 with the greatest UFC fighter ever is a moral victory

shabang
    shabang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

got dc at +105 ... great night..browne screwed me though, would've been an epic night..really happy for dc..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Sharp play.

Pound it.
    Too easy.

First 123 Last