seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Dwight Howard looking like the smartest man on choosing Rockets over Lakers

D12 looks very smart with his decision. A lot of naysayers when he left La La Land.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

It's was the right decision. As long as Kobe on team they are no good
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Howard was a beast in this series.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Sledge187 View Post
    Howard was a beast in this series.
    Agreed. Only guys who can neutralize Deandre Jordan and keep Blake on the perimeter.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Dwight should kick Kobe in the nuts, rotator cuff, and achilles for all that he had to put up with in LA.
    Points Awarded:

MoMoneyMoVaughn gave seaborneq 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Funny all I heard from radio all series even today is how Howard sucks and is soft same about Josh Smith from the hosts. Wonder what Kobe is doing.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11708

Kobe is why he left and also many other players couldn't wait to get away from him

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

He's the Dwight that he was in Orlando. Good to see.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If they get to the finals if not the season was a failure

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If they get to the finals if not the season was a failure
    The season is already a success. No one thought they could win the southwest division, beat the mavs or clippers in the playoffs, or win a game or 2 against the mighty Warriors. The Rockets are playing with house money. Only way the season is a failure is if they get swept by the western conference champions

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

only problem with dwight, and what I never should have shown my wife, is that f'n video clip of him grabbin' some pine-rider's nuts/kahk/whatever.....

now she's disgusted by him, and thinks he's f'n gay.... (not that there's anything wrong with that), and she lets me know it every single f'n rockets game....

somebody give me a good explanation of exactly wtf that was, in a non-homosexual way, so I can float that lame excuse and maybe be able to get back to enjoying rocket's broadcasts......

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13197

Where are the Dwight Howard and Josh Smith haters at, such cancers they are lmao

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    only problem with dwight, and what I never should have shown my wife, is that f'n video clip of him grabbin' some pine-rider's nuts/kahk/whatever.....

now she's disgusted by him, and thinks he's f'n gay.... (not that there's anything wrong with that), and she lets me know it every single f'n rockets game....

somebody give me a good explanation of exactly wtf that was, in a non-homosexual way, so I can float that lame excuse and maybe be able to get back to enjoying rocket's broadcasts......
    Lol he also hangs out with teenage females

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    D12 looks very smart with his decision. A lot of naysayers when he left La La Land.
    I disagree....Leaving Kobe and LA behind was a NO BRAINER...LOL....why on earth would any star player in his prime waste his best years playing alongside a Gimpy 2 guard and moronic front office...? LA is the place you go when you want to destroy your own career...the league has been put on notice...If you leave LA, your championship aspirations will improve dramatically....

Menses

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Funny all I heard from radio all series even today is how Howard sucks and is soft same about Josh Smith from the hosts. Wonder what Kobe is doing.
    Last I heard he checked himself into a betty ford..something about Dwight Howard flashbacks and anger management...

Menses

Dwight should kick Kobe in the nuts, rotator cuff, and achilles for all that he had to put up with in LA.
    Now Now...no need for violence....besides...He already put his elbow in Kobe's jaw....that and the Western Conference Finals is more than enough...LOL

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    I disagree....Leaving Kobe and LA behind was a NO BRAINER...LOL....why on earth would any star player in his prime waste his best years playing alongside a Gimpy 2 guard and moronic front office...? LA is the place you go when you want to destroy your own career...the league has been put on notice...If you leave LA, your championship aspirations will improve dramatically....
    No one had left 30 million on the table and the city of Los Angeles before Dwight Howard. Nobody. Yes he was criticized heavily since the front office wanted him but Kobe was being a jackass.

Menses

No one had left 30 million on the table and the city of Los Angeles before Dwight Howard. Nobody. Yes he was criticized heavily since the front office wanted him but Kobe was being a jackass.
    You know something...your right...has anyone ever left that much money on the table? Just to get away from Jelly Bean ? hahaha
    Last edited by Menses; 05-17-15 at 08:16 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    You something...your right...has anyone ever left that much money on the table? Just to get away from Jelly Bean ? hahaha
    That says something doesn't it?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Another thing that has helped Howard out is that Hakeem Olajuwon has mentored him the last couple of years. Dwight's footwork and positioning under the basket have improved dramatically since when he first joined the team last year.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Lol he also hangs out with teenage females
    has anyone ever seen him with a woman on his arm?

i mean shit, at least homos like aaron rodgers get a "beard" so that their relationship with their gay live in "trainers" don't get totally exposed.......

still like the guy and hope he keeps kicking ass, but dayum...............

still waiting on a logical explanation for the clip below, as well, that I can give to my wife so she'll quit being all "homophobe" about Dwight the C.S., as she now calls him:

https://youtu.be/nCuaB_-yiZo

klc, you seem to be a pretty sharp guy.... can you help me out here?

Larry Hagman?

Larry Hagman's eyebrows?

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The season is already a success. No one thought they could win the southwest division, beat the mavs or clippers in the playoffs, or win a game or 2 against the mighty Warriors. The Rockets are playing with house money. Only way the season is a failure is if they get swept by the western conference champions
    Season is a huge success.
    it's about progress..

• they are in Conf. Finals.

•• came back from 3-1

••• Runner-up in MVP voting..

•••• won their Div.

where is the failure so far?

smashing success. i would say
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

has anyone ever seen him with a woman on his arm?

i mean shit, at least homos like aaron rodgers get a "beard" so that their relationship with their gay live in "trainers" don't get totally exposed.......

still like the guy and hope he keeps kicking ass, but dayum...............

still waiting on a logical explanation for the clip below, as well, that I can give to my wife so she'll quit being all "homophobe" about Dwight the C.S., as she now calls him:

https://youtu.be/nCuaB_-yiZo

klc, you seem to be a pretty sharp guy.... can you help me out here?

Larry Hagman?

Larry Hagman's eyebrows?
    He's straight. That was just a fraternity like joke. He has one child for sure with Royce Reed, but there are rumors that there are other baby's mamas out there.

Auto Donk

damn.... i need to produce some info for her to "find" on the kitchen table, or, in today's world, leave up an article about Dwight's pipe-laying exploits/kids, etc., up on her computer screen after borrowing her computer for some lame made up reason.....

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

damn.... i need to produce some info for her to "find" on the kitchen table, or, in today's world, leave up an article about Dwight's pipe-laying exploits/kids, etc., up on her computer screen after borrowing her computer for some lame made up reason.....
    http://rollingout.com/sports/dwight-...of-baby-mamas/

Auto Donk

nice, that'll do it..... has he ever addressed the grab in the media?

good that hakeem is helping him on the court, he needs to sit down with murph about off the court......... murph should be able to advise on the dangers of tossing your seed around like a friggin dandelion in 40 mph winds.......

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

nice, that'll do it..... has he ever addressed the grab in the media?

good that hakeem is helping him on the court, he needs to sit down with murph about off the court......... murph should be able to advise on the dangers of tossing your seed around like a friggin dandelion in 40 mph winds.......
    Might want to talk to Murphy about free throws first.

Auto Donk

murph goes insane during the local broadcasts about the bad free throw shooting..... you can tell it bugs him as much as his loud ass suits bug all of us....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

I know Dwight is straight. I'm kind of concerned about Chris Paul though.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. They beat a depleted injury ridden and old mavs team and a clippers team that is known for choking. Gstate is going to beat them down. Last time I checked there's only one winner so to me Houston and lakers are on the same ground. But I think the thread should read the lakers should be glad he's gone because he's never going to win anything.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves. They beat a depleted injury ridden and old mavs team and a clippers team that is known for choking. Gstate is going to beat them down. Last time I checked there's only one winner so to me Houston and lakers are on the same ground. But I think the thread should read the lakers should be glad he's gone because he's never going to win anything.
    Lakers and Rockets are not orbiting in the same galaxies at the moment. So only one team can have a successful season every year? The champion? Give me a break. The team hoping to get the number 1 draft pick and the team preparing a game plan to win the western conference finals are not the same even though both should be striving to get better next year. For the rockets, that should be making the finals, while the lakers will try to avoid being irrelevant next year.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Laker fans still butthurt almost two years later....very sad.