t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Clippers/Rockets: So who wins Game 7?

What a meltdown by the Clippers. Who will win Game 7 in Houston?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Whoever you fade

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Whoever you fade

You mad or something?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Houston this series is over

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Rockets harden aint gonna be that bad in b2b games and he's gonna have a lot of rest since he only played half of this game and they get 2 days off on top of that

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Houston this series is over

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You mad or something?
    Nah happy you were on Clips tonight....Have Rockets ML, Spread, and Series

Just fukkin around

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

What the fukk happened? Houston was down 20 points at the end of the 3rd. I went to take a long dump. I just came back and the Rockets are up 12??? What the hell happened? They looked dead. It was over. What the hell happened?

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Houston wins... Huge adrenaline dump tonight, Def carries over in game 7. I can't believe they blew it.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Who cares neither team deserves anything. Just when I started to think the clippers were turning the history of them choking and underperforming they do this. Either they are the biggest buffoons in history or they simply threw the game because the nba is a corrupt league. Who knows it just made me hate both these teams more.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

clips gonna get blown out by the worst #2 seed ever lol

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

one of the crazies series in a while. both teams trading back to back blowouts.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

I like the Clips.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

i won't be surprised in the least if the Clippers win game 7. something still stinks quite bad in Houston. before the series started, i thought the Rockets were going to handle the Clippers comfortably. and they haven't come close to doing that. they barely got a split at home after the first two games and that was without Paul.

McHale is still not to be trusted and continues to intentionally foul and kill the team. tonight, the Rockets were up 5 with 2 mins to go in the first half and then McHale started hacking Jordan. just killed his team. Clippers then went into the half leading and then continued their run in the 3rd qtr. all because of his stupid fouling. i hate McHale with a passion. and they're still playing no defense and just jacking up 3's.

i'm really not sure how this series is tied. i really wanted the Rockets to look good against the Clippers because i actually thought they would be a better match-up against the Warriors if the Warriors made it past Memphis. while i hate the Clippers lack of depth, i now think they actually might be the better match-up against the Warriors afterall. the problem with that, however, is that the Warriors would have revenge against the Clippers from last year.

bottom line, i really hate the Rockets right now and don't trust them in the least. so i'm not sure i will even want them to win game 7 come game time. and that's the polar opposite of what i was feeling prior to the beginning of this series.

assuming the Warriors can close-out Memphis, they will destroy either of these teams and that's what pisses me off the most. that's really the only certain thing i can say at this point, outside of still hoping that Memphis can pull off a miracle.

Mac4Lyfe

If you want the Warriors to lose than you better hope Memphis does it because neither of these teams are beating GS. The Rockets don't play defense and the Clippers have the lowest basketball IQ in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    i won't be surprised in the least if the Clippers win game 7. something still stinks quite bad in Houston. before the series started, i thought the Rockets were going to handle the Clippers comfortably. and they haven't come close to doing that. they barely got a split at home after the first two games and that was without Paul.

McHale is still not to be trusted and continues to intentionally foul and kill the team. tonight, the Rockets were up 5 with 2 mins to go in the first half and then McHale started hacking Jordan. just killed his team. Clippers then went into the half leading and then continued their run in the 3rd qtr. all because of his stupid fouling. i hate McHale with a passion. and they're still playing no defense and just jacking up 3's.

i'm really not sure how this series is tied. i really wanted the Rockets to look good against the Clippers because i actually thought they would be a better match-up against the Warriors if the Warriors made it past Memphis. while i hate the Clippers lack of depth, i now think they actually might be the better match-up against the Warriors afterall. the problem with that, however, is that the Warriors would have revenge against the Clippers from last year.

bottom line, i really hate the Rockets right now and don't trust them in the least. so i'm not sure i will even want them to win game 7 come game time. and that's the polar opposite of what i was feeling prior to the beginning of this series.

assuming the Warriors can close-out Memphis, they will destroy either of these teams and that's what pisses me off the most. that's really the only certain thing i can say at this point, outside of still hoping that Memphis can pull off a miracle.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What the fukk happened? Houston was down 20 points at the end of the 3rd. I went to take a long dump. I just came back and the Rockets are up 12??? What the hell happened? They looked dead. It was over. What the hell happened?
    The Clippers happended

Mac4Lyfe

Billy Crystal may go Robin Williams tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The Clippers happended
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Billy Crystal may go Robin Williams tonight...
    Wearing his Clipper jersey

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

If you want the Warriors to lose than you better hope Memphis does it because neither of these teams are beating GS. The Rockets don't play defense and the Clippers have the lowest basketball IQ in the league.
    that's basically what i just said. Warriors would/will crush either of these two teams, so the Memphis miracle is the only thing left i can hope for.

i actually think the Clippers' IQ is still much higher than the Rockets despite tonight's epic meltdown. and that's mainly due to Paul. whereas the Rockets offensive scheme is ridiculously braindead and they play absolutely zero defense. and McHale is simply unbearable to watch when roaming the sidelines with his arms crossed and that confused clownish look on his face. the Warriors could easily score 140 points on the Rockets each game if they wanted to, no joke.

that said, i'm not a "fan" of the Clippers because i hate Paul's drama queen antics and their new owner Balmer is such an annoying goof. and i hate Adam Silver with a passion due to the public witch hunt and execution he lead against Donald Sterling. not because i was a Sterling fan, but because i hate stunts like that. and Adam Silver is such a disgusting fukkin creep. and Doc Rivers is a complete two-faced asshole for hanging Sterling out to dry as well. so whether the Clippers lose game 7 or get thrashed by the Warriors, it's no skin off my back.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

You know I believe there was a time in the Spurs series where I thought clippers are done. They came back the next game and destroyed Spurs. I thought going into the series the clips were the better team I'll stick to it.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

trend and stats wise...you have to take the home team!

Mac4Lyfe

Paul and Reddick are the only 2 smart guys on the Clippers but that's not enough to overcome the other idiots, including Doc.

The Rockets do have more shooters and guys who can create their own shot. If Howard and Smith could just hit some free throws, they might have a chance. But their IQ's are awful as well. I don't think they have a smart guy on the team?? Maybe Jason Terry or Prigsione? Definitely not McHale. Both of these teams are academically challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post

i actually think the Clippers' IQ is still much higher than the Rockets despite tonight's epic meltdown. and that's mainly due to Paul. whereas the Rockets offensive scheme is ridiculously braindead and they play absolutely zero defense. and McHale is simply unbearable to watch when roaming the sidelines with his arms crossed and that confused clownish look on his face. the Warriors could easily score 140 points on the Rockets each game if they wanted to, no joke.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Who cares. Golden State will sweep either way.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Clippers are at -2. I wonder how many Game 7's that there have been when the road team was the favorite.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

As far as I am concerned script hasn't changed and Clippers are still scripted to win this series

KD Esq.
    KD Esq.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1186

It's amazing how people were writing Houston off after game 4. Saying they have no heart and now they push it to a game 7 and everyone thinks the Clip are dead in the water. People are fickle.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The big story is Houston did it without Harden in 4th qtr

What does that mean??

Harden looks so scared on court

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Fk if I know. Black or Red ?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, on a late breaking note, they removed the bolts from the side of McHale's neck, so he shouldn't look quite as awkward staggering around in the bench area while he imparts wisdom such as "play hard, move it up, have fun" during timeouts......

I think my chimp could do a better job of sideline coaching than mchale..... "now push, play hard"

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by KD Esq. View Post
    It's amazing how people were writing Houston off after game 4. Saying they have no heart and now they push it to a game 7 and everyone thinks the Clip are dead in the water. People are fickle.
    Given it was the Clippers we should have known better.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Houston wins... Huge adrenaline dump tonight, Def carries over in game 7. I can't believe they blew it.
    Anyone who didn't see this coming knows nothing about competitive sports, and certainly is not an athlete.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    What a meltdown by the Clippers. Who will win Game 7 in Houston?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Whoever you fade
    Thanks for the Steak dinner last night