TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Memphis Helping Golden State With The RIGGING! Great Team Effort

Gasol is full of sh#$

Allen Acting.

Not even close to how they were performing before.

NBA go fuk yourself.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

lol c'mon money not you too.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

What happened??

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

That BS foul they called at the end of the 1st quarter that gave the Warriors free throws should put any doubts about the script to rest.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol.

TheMoneyShot

Gasol is intentionally missing!!!!!

You guys don't see this????

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    That BS foul they called at the end of the 1st quarter that gave the Warriors free throws should put any doubts about the script to rest.
    been watching and preaching that shit all year. GS had the refs on their side since game 1 of the regular season. Refs tried to give GS games 2 and 3 but GS couldnt capatalize on it. In the meat of 4th qtrs in games 2 and 3 fouls were 19 to 4 in favor of Golden State and 28 to 4 in free throws attempted. Numerous travels let slide and numerous rapes on Memphis players in the paint not called. And Memphis won those games, lmao. They got no chance in this series. TSough to beat a good team like GS as is, let alone when the refs blatently favor them

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Gasol is intentionally missing!!!!!

You guys don't see this????
    I believe it... Vince Carter was intentionally turning it over and playing no defense in 4th qtr of game 3

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

I don't care along as the Warriors win

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

money how much do you have on memphis?

i have no money on this game and both teams just playing hard to me.

STAX

I hope this is a close game in the 4th qtr so we can see how bad Memphis gets screwed by the refs. It was sickning in games 2 and 3... I just wanna see how badly obvious it can be

STAX

If Memphis wins this game, Ill leave SBR for 6 months... absolutely zero chance

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    oh shut the fukk up. so golden state playing well has nothing to with winning? they're a great team, they just haven't been making their shots. if you think it's rigged. go all in on golden state.

jesus fukking christ. same shit daily from the same characters.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

memphis has ZERO chance to win this game

That little thug Curry can't miss

and Da Warriors dont even take 2 point shots

curry loves to run his mouth too

Zac Randolph should knock that lil #%^#*%@$ out

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I hope this is a close game in the 4th qtr so we can see how bad Memphis gets screwed by the refs. It was sickning in games 2 and 3... I just wanna see how badly obvious it can be
    this game has no chance of being close

memphis just rest all the starters in the second half

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    memphis has ZERO chance to win this game

That little thug Curry can't miss

and Da Warriors dont even take 2 point shots

curry loves to run his mouth too

Zac Randolph should knock that lil #%^#*%@$ out
    Curry is going to the net tonight instead of just taking jump shots,makes a huge diffrence

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

The better team usually wins so what's your point?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    The better team usually wins so what's your point?
    i think his point is Memphis is a fraud.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    oh shut the fukk up. so golden state playing well has nothing to with winning? they're a great team, they just haven't been making their shots. if you think it's rigged. go all in on golden state.

jesus fukking christ. same shit daily from the same characters.
    it was a 10 pt game mid 2nd qtr when i made the post... and you must not have watched the 4th qtrs of games 2 and 3. ive stated numerous times GS is a great team and Curry is a great player, but they are beatable when the refs call a straight game

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    this game has no chance of being close

memphis just rest all the starters in the second half
    i agree, i just wish it would be close so we can witness a rigging for the 3rd game in a row. Refs did everything they could in games 2 aand 3 for GS to come back in the 4th quarter. 28 to 4 FTs and 19 to 4 in fouls in those two games combined in the meat of the qtr, the stats dont lie. and if you actually watched it, it was worse than that

packerd_00

it was a 10 pt game mid 2nd qtr when i made the post... and you must not have watched the 4th qtrs of games 2 and 3. ive stated numerous times GS is a great team and Curry is a great player, but they are beatable when the refs call a straight game
    GS is making its shots tonight,blaming it on the refs is just an excuse.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    GS is making its shots tonight,blaming it on the refs is just an excuse.
    i didnt blame it on the refs.... i havent even watched the game tonight. if its close (it wont be) ill tune in the 4th qtr and see the refs give GS every call, i been watching that all season. I watched it in games 2 and 3. anyone who says the refs werent trying their hardest for a GS comeback in both games is lying and/or blind

TheMoneyShot

money how much do you have on memphis?

i have no money on this game and both teams just playing hard to me.
    I'm just an idiot. I knew to take Golden State. And I witnessed the line movement. I'm still an idiot. But no matter what... you can tell that they aren't trying (Memphis). 3 shooters for Golden State are gaping wide open... Memphis isn't trying for loose balls. It's so obvious. Fuk me.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

stax let me put it to you this way, i'm a firm believer in rothschild and rockefeller running this world. things that are rigged, the stock market, forex market, oil market, diamond market, etc... these things are rigged and prices are manipulated daily, no joke.

i'm also pretty sure some games are rigged. but to think every fukking game being rigged is just plain ridiculous.

have you ever played ball? some days everything goes in and other days, you can't even make an easy layup. that's how it goes.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

I'm just an idiot. I knew to take Golden State. And I witnessed the line movement. I'm still an idiot. But no matter what... you can tell that they aren't trying (Memphis). 3 shooters for Golden State are gaping wide open... Memphis isn't trying for loose balls. It's so obvious. Fuk me.

you know i dont watch much basketball but i noticed this too

Memphis is giving no effort whatsoever.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

golden state and atlanta both teams live and die by their 3s. if they go in they win. that's why i'm not fond of either team winning it all.

STAX

stax let me put it to you this way, i'm a firm believer in rothschild and rockefeller running this world. things that are rigged, the stock market, forex market, oil market, diamond market, etc... these things are rigged and prices are manipulated daily, no joke.

i'm also pretty sure some games are rigged. but to think every fukking game being rigged is just plain ridiculous.

have you ever played ball? some days everything goes in and other days, you can't even make an easy layup. that's how it goes.
    agree with this. I dont think every game is rigged, where do u come up with that? but i know this series is rigged that GS will advance no matter what. Serious question... did u watch games 2 and 3? if you dont think the refs were trying for a GS come back you're crazy. Its only rigged when it has to be. meaning, the refs are gonna call it straight as long as GS is winning... they only intervene when GS needs them to (when the series outcome is in doubt). They intervened in the 4th qtr on games 2 and 3 because GS had no chance otherwise. If GS had won game 2 or 3, they wouldnt have to intervene again unless necessary.

game 2: FTs were 10-2 and fouls were 6-2 in favor of GS from the start of the 4th qtr until under 2 min left.

game 3: FTs were 18-2 and fouls were 13-2 in favor of GS from 10 min mark until 30 seconds left.

and if you watched the game it seemed even worse than that
    Last edited by STAX; 05-11-15 at 10:13 PM.

TheMoneyShot

Allen intentionally missing again!!! Great job!

TheMoneyShot

NBA clearly wants the Under too. This is humorous.

packerd_00

Wow 25 point lead,who saw that coming.

STAX

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    The Warriors are the better team when they hit the shots,they are just proving it tonight.
    and when they arent hitting their shots they are the better team too because the refs will bail them out, hahahahahahaha

packerd_00

and when they arent hitting their shots they are the better team too because the refs will bail them out, hahahahahahaha
    Enough man.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

fuk me

Many of you guys knew

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

agree with this. I dont think every game is rigged, where do u come up with that? but i know this series is rigged that GS will advance no matter what. Serious question... did u watch games 2 and 3? if you dont think the refs were trying for a GS come back you're crazy. Its only rigged when it has to be. meaning, the refs are gonna call it straight as long as GS is winning... they only intervene when GS needs them to (when the series outcome is in doubt). They intervened in the 4th qtr on games 2 and 3 because GS had no chance otherwise. If GS had won game 2 or 3, they wouldnt have to intervene again unless necessary.

game 2: FTs were 10-2 and fouls were 6-2 in favor of GS from the start of the 4th qtr until under 2 min left.

game 3: FTs were 18-2 and fouls were 13-2 in favor of GS from 10 min mark until 30 seconds left.

and if you watched the game it seemed even worse than that
    alright then, i thought you were like that frogranger clown thinking every fukking game in every sport is rigged and has a script. people like him are the reason why real conspiracies are ignored.