SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

Over/Under 2.5 Total Goals: ALL Premier League Matches Week 36

Good afternoon all! In my Over/Under 2.5 betting show, three guests join me to run down 10 Premier League matches taking place this weekend. We compete against one another with our predictions, so have a watch and let us know which pick you think has the most value!

Guests: Stuart from Talking Tipsters, Alex from Boom Betting Agency and professional tipster Jason Mills.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I'm taking the under in every game Natalie as I do not want to handicap each game just hoping to make 1.5 units

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Nat, great show in here. Just a thought:

I think we have a great soccer forum community here at SBR, a lot of the punters here have great sills to cap games. I think it will could be interesting if you shows and previews may involve us a little bit more. How? Possibly inviting 1 punter from our community to one of your shows per week, this can create a great sense of involvement in our Forum.

Again in is just a thought but I think this would/could be a great initiative.

Again in thank you for your works and all the tipsers involved in the shows!

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Love ya natalie!

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

Natalie you look a little like a geisha version of bjork
    They both can be super hot.
    Points Awarded:

dfish gave cashin81 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

Leicester overs btw, i stopped listening dunno what ure guy said..

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Nat, great show in here. Just a thought:

I think we have a great soccer forum community here at SBR, a lot of the punters here have great sills to cap games. I think it will could be interesting if you shows and previews may involve us a little bit more. How? Possibly inviting 1 punter from our community to one of your shows per week, this can create a great sense of involvement in our Forum.

Again in is just a thought but I think this would/could be a great initiative.

Again in thank you for your works and all the tipsers involved in the shows!
    Im all for having you guys on a show!! Anyone interested please message me x

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

29 mins to hear a prediction of under or over. are you penetrating mad?

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    29 mins to hear a prediction of under or over. are you penetrating mad?
    Its more so to be a bit of fun, and its not 29 mins to hear 1 over or under, but we run through all the EPL matches with a little bit of chatting. Its supposed to be entertaining but if its not your thing that's cool.

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

yeh but 29 mins, you aint gonna get many views on something that requires xanax to sit through it. my advice would be to shake it up a bit, maybe read out your predictions nude but with no lights on so you cant see anything and have a click bait title "NATALIE READS PREDICTIONZ NUDE"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We are in the age of the short 5 minute video or less and short posts

Its how our society is based now...twitter, text messaging, short youtube clips

I never get into guys picking games on video...but I am sure some do

SBR Natalie

Everyone has their own opinion which its their right to have. I produce around 30-40 videos each week under 5 mins, this is the only one which is 30 mins - you dont like it, dont watch it - simple

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

I will post a thread to see who want in on this and you can pick a punter each week, I think it could be fun and a great way to actually get to know who is behind a screen name and compete. Come on guys we are all a great community this could be a great initiative.

if you do not like a 29 min video don't watch it. Info is there to take it or fade it. Nobody can win them all and having 4 guys on a show to battle picks can tell you a lot about your own picks.

Thanks Nat!

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    I will post a thread to see who want in on this and you can pick a punter each week, I think it could be fun and a great way to actually get to know who is behind a screen name and compete. Come on guys we are all a great community this could be a great initiative.

if you do not like a 29 min video don't watch it. Info is there to take it or fade it. Nobody can win them all and having 4 guys on a show to battle picks can tell you a lot about your own picks.

Thanks Nat!
    Thanks Cogiditopapa! Yes should be fun - and it will be more for the 5 mins previews as not to scare anyone with the 30 mins shows :-)