frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

MONSTER PLAY on Cavs Series Price -110 and Cavs -6 Game 2 ... series is rigged

Them losing last night was a blessing as we can now get the Cavs series price at near even money.

The script says the Cavs will not lose this series... the NBA will go maximum rig if they need to. Everyone thinks the Cavs are dead in the water after last night's game, but the Bulls just aren't that good.

Cavs will come out with more intensity in Game 2 and blow the Bulls out of the water with help from the NBA to make sure they don't go down 2-0 headed to Chicago.

NBA scripted the Cavs to the NBA Finals and they will not be denied. THEY WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Bulls may not be great but Cavs aren't better.

No love so they'll have to rely on Jr "sniff" Smith

If cavs go down 2-0 then series line is worth a play for me

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

You just won't give up, will you?

McDabs
    McDabs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Them losing last night was a blessing as we can now get the Cavs series price at near even money.

The script says the Cavs will not lose this series... the NBA will go maximum rig if they need to. Everyone thinks the Cavs are dead in the water after last night's game, but the Bulls just aren't that good.

Cavs will come out with more intensity in Game 2 and blow the Bulls out of the water with help from the NBA to make sure they don't go down 2-0 headed to Chicago.

NBA scripted the Cavs to the NBA Finals and they will not be denied. THEY WILL NOT BE DENIED.
    Not saying your right or wrong.. but making wagers based on the 'script' is just not a good method to rely on.

If you believe something is going to in fact be rigged, id rather just avoid that game/series all together.

Bulls last night was about as EASY as it gets IMO... those that got burned were those blindly fading the public or believed in some other conspiracy.

Bulls have a 50% chance of winning game 2 (with the current line up)... so ill gladly take +200 or +6

*** BULLS HAVE A HUGE ADVANTAGE IN THE COACHING DEPARTMENT ***

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Frogs- Im one of the few who actually agrees with some of what you have to say about the "script" and all that, but I think you got it wrong here man. The script is the Bulls... I tried telling you before game 1... NBA is mad at LeBron for going back to Cleveland. The Bulls are a much better draw to rep the East in the finals than Cleveland. I want no other than to see Cleveland win it all, but its gonna be Chicago this year. I think Bulls win game 2 as well, but I hope Im wrong.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

And those on the Bulls last night who said that was easy money... a lesson to be learned: there is no such thing as easy money. Don't count on shooting 57% from 3pt range every game. Bulls were basically on fire the entire night (also shot 50% from the field as a team for the game, counting a bad 4th quarter). Cavs played a terrible game, Bulls played a great game, and Cavs still had a chance to win. Only thing I feel good about is betting the under again in game 2. I said neither team would score 100 in the first two games, and Ill stick with that for game 2. I mean the Bulls were on fire and still didnt get to 100

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

The Bulls are stacked with superstar players.
    Love's shoulder injury was unscripted, Smith's elbowing suspended him 2 games was unscripted.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Bulls are winning game 2 as well.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

The script

This is the new revision right? Because yesterdays script was Cavs lock

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

pass
    bulls look much better

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

No one cares about LeBron anymore. It's a better storyline with Rose going to the Finals if you ask me. With Love out they have no way to counter the scoring the Bulls get from Gasol. This one will be done in 6, bulls win!

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I think cavs come back game 2 and fukin work the bulls im in for the cavs series.Rose is soft as a fukin cupcake.One hard charge and hes done.