STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 team parlay : 4 sports : 4 start times : 4 favorites : 5 to 1 payout

Got your Saturday planned right here (and your late Sunday night if you wanna watch Hockey): 4 teamer, 4 sports, 4 start times, 4 favs... but a 5 to 1 payout!!!

307268610-1 5/2/15 4:28am $33.00 $168.50 Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Pending 5/2/15 8:05pm NBA Basketball 552 Los Angeles Clippers -140* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> San Antonio Spurs
    Pending 5/2/15 4:10pm MLB Baseball 920 Cleveland Indians -158* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Toronto Blue Jays (A Sanchez - R must Start C Kluber - R must Start)
    Pending 5/3/15 10:05pm NHL Hockey 66 Anaheim Ducks -220* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Calgary Flames
    Pending 5/2/15 11:00pm Boxing Fighting 102 Floyd Mayweather Jr -200* <small style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">vs</small> Manny Pacquiao

Love Tribe with Kluber tomorrow... he isnt in Cy Young form but has pitched decent. Tribe desperately needs to take this series and get some momentum. Their bats are starting to heat up too. Had 10 or 11 hits Wednesday but only scored once. Had a day off and put up 9 runs last night. I took tribe -1.5 in a few other parlays, but playing it safe here.

I think the Clippers/Spurs game is a toss up, so why am I on the Clippers at (-140)? Just a gut feeling. I've been listening to Pop talk after the games and he is not pleased with how his team is playing right now. Spurs are not quite the same championship caliber team without Parker at 100%. Manu is too old, and Duncan looks like a cripple at times even though he is still effective. I'm trusting Doc and Company not to blow this game, and that may be trusting too much. Clippers have been my pick to win it all year, so this is where I back them (I'm still pissed I didnt take them to win it all at +3500 after they lost game 5 ).

Only took Anaheim because I always liked them and always thought Calgary was a pretender (I couldnt tell you a thing about either team), and only took Mayweather because he is undefeated and Manny has lost 5 times.

Plus Im hot right now on parlays, and I wanted to do something with 4 sports...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

ONLINE 05/02/2015 03:11 AM PARLAY (4 TEAMS)
    05/02/2015 @ 09:35 AM NHL [60] NY RANGERS -165 (Conference Semifinals - Game #2)
    05/02/2015 @ 06:10 PM MLB [914] LA DODGERS -148
    ( ACTION )
    05/02/2015 @ 10:35 AM MLB [916] BOS RED SOX -115
    ( ACTION )
    05/02/2015 @ 08:00 PM MU 4. Will the Fight End in a Draw?
    [956735] YES +950
    (YES vrs NO) (MANNY PACQUIAO vrs FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR
    to win 518.30

Would have liked to have included a Play on SA/LAC, tempting but as you say: the game is very close to call. Would lean towards SA experience so +2/+2.5 and Under 204/204.5 but have little real confidence in either, too dangerous the game goes to OT for that Under Total play.

Betting that RedSox and NYRangers bounce back after a loss, especially vital that NYR do so and RedSox looked pathetic vs. that fatazz Sabathia last night so they should be motivated to redeem their ambivalent millionaire asses today and avoid going down 0-2 at Fenway to their rival Yankees....if the Boston players have any pride at all...or any real interest in anything beyond money.

Ortiz and Sandoval in particular need to try and recall the passion with which they once played the game, before they were wealthy, and try to produce more positive results with the bat than hitting into double plays and/or pop-ups.

On LAD here because historically they dominate DBacks, maybe should have specified "Hellicksen" to start for DBacks to justify -148 on LAD though rather than "ACTION" as Hellickson (1-3, 5.24 ERA) 1-7 with a 5.37 ERA in his last 13 starts after allowing four runs over 4 2-3 innings in Sunday's 8-0 home defeat to Pittsburgh. Among baseball's worst in opponent batting average (.333), WHIP (1.75) and batting average on balls in play (.390) and in his only other start vs. Dodgers was an 8-2 road loss Aug. 11, 2013, in which he gave up four runs over three innings for Tampa Bay.

Fight Play is simply on the outcome that sees the maximum earning potential for all involved via a ReMatch

Good Luck.
    Last edited by buddha; 05-02-15 at 08:16 AM.

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

interesting on a tie for the fight...

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    interesting on a tie for the fight...
    Moot Point now unfortunately as Boston Red Sox manage to lose to the Yankees again. All that remains now is the question of whether they can manage to get swept by The Yankees on Sunday Night Baseball...at home...in front of their Hometown Crowd...vs. their "hated rivals". Think all these BoSox rich guys really hate is having their weekend interrupted having to play baseball. When they could be out on their boats or out spending their money.

Tragically dumb bet that Draw anyways as one has to think it'd be just waaaaay to huge a disaster for The Books to actually happen. Don King messed my mind up.

At least The candy ass Red Sox freed me up to root yours in now Stax....Money Mayweather go.