rara51
    rara51's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2052

Need advice

hey guys I'm in a bit of a pickle with the book that i use. quickly - i had a regular account and a bit coin only account with the same book which was 100 % allowed. there were a few rules associated with having two accounts open at the same time - one of which was you were not allowed to bet opposite sides of the same game- suffice it to say i made a mistake and bet the opposite side once and was upfront and honest but the book is still penalizing me by making me roll over my account 10 times now (it actually states this in their rules so i have no recourse here) - i need to bet a high volume of games to meet a hefty rollover - what is the best way to do that ?i was just gonna bet the board and pay juice and just hope not to get killed ( betting opposite sides and totals in any sport don't count toward rollover btw) i know it goes against everything i know about the grind of gambling but at this point i have to get my money back and fast. ANY ADVICE WOULF BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

I would say just bet like normal and know you cant cashout until you reach the 10x. Laying a lot of juice cant be good for the long term but maybe find a few locks at big -juice once in a while just to get it down